Zone1 Why is there no cop brutality this year?

What day will we get our black victim of police brutality for the 2024 election?

• April 29, 2024 (32nd year anniversary of LA Riots)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May 25, 2024 (4th year anniversary of George Floyd's death)

• February 26, 2024 (12th year anniversary of Trayvon Martin's death)

• Other, Specify

• (I don't know but why are all these anniversary dates divisible by 4?)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
There is no excuse for the violence but it’s not the police’s fault that these criminals are so violent. Why do you expect the police to coddle these violent criminals?
There's no excuse for cops shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times or strangling George floyd for 9 minutes or shooting Philandro Castille in his car even though he was a legal CCA holder. (Silly Darkie, 2A Rights are for white people!)

I like how you blame trump for the BLM riots of 2020. That’s good stuff.
Didn't have nationwide riots under Obama. We did have cases of police brutality.

Why do you think that was?

A taser is a “weapon” and tasers can shoot more than once. Again with the falsehoods. Is this intentional or are you just ill informed?

Someone attacks the police and you describe it at the police escalating the situation? Why do liberals have such low expectations for black people?

I don't. If he was white, he never would have been shot. Heck, the cops would have probably drove him home.

There's no excuse for cops shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times or strangling George floyd for 9 minutes or shooting Philandro Castille in his car even though he was a legal CCA holder. (Silly Darkie, 2A Rights are for white people!)
All three cases resulted in convictions. And?

Didn't have nationwide riots under Obama. We did have cases of police brutality.

Why do you think that was?

Cause TDS is real.

Obama fanned the flames of racial tension by praising petty thug Trayvon Martin. His presidency was a turning point in the social climate of America.

The violence of 2020 was at the hands of BLM sand antifa. The only thing it had to do with Trump is the delusion that exists in their minds.

I don't. If he was white, he never would have been shot. Heck, the cops would have probably drove him home.
Your point is bogus because the police shoot white people too. The police kill more white people than they do black people. It’s race baiting liars like yourself that support police brutality by making it a divisive issue. Everyone supported the George Floyd cause until the race baiters muddied it with their agenda.

All three cases resulted in convictions. And?
All three cases didn't result in convictions.

Castille's killer was acquitted.
McDonald's Killer (who is friends with a brother I am no longer on speaking terms with) got convicted, but only served a little over 3 years. People get more time for stealing Tube socks.

Obama fanned the flames of racial tension by praising petty thug Trayvon Martin. His presidency was a turning point in the social climate of America.

I'm sorry, what was Trayvon ever convicted of? When was he ever arrested? Unlike the man who killed him, who was arrested several times before and after the incident.

I agree Obama's election was a turning point, there's where white America completely lost it's shit.

Your point is bogus because the police shoot white people too. The police kill more white people than they do black people. It’s race baiting liars like yourself that support police brutality by making it a divisive issue. Everyone supported the George Floyd cause until the race baiters muddied it with their agenda.
Really, when did this happen?

Because what I recall is the usual suspects demonizing Floyd, and when they couldn't find real offenses the guy committed, they just made shit up like pointing a gun at the belly of a pregnant woman (which didn't happen)

About one week before the vote, there will be a sensational event.

The Dems will be shown weeping & wailing on CNN and MSNBC.

We will be exhorted to vote for the Democratic ticket in order to stop these horrible occurrences.

President Biden and Vice President Harris will speak through their tears to ask for electoral support.

So, your premise falls apart almost immediately. Who was the big case in 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2016?
Even the ones you list don't work that well. Rodney King was beaten senseless in 1991. The only reason it became an issue in 1992 is that an all-white jury in Simi Valley voted to acquit the cops of all charges. And it was barely an issue in the election, as Bush's failure on the economy even had conservatives defecting in droves.

2012, Trayvon Martin wasn't killed by a cop. While he was the catalyst for the BLM movement, his murder was by a hyped-up vigilante. It really wasn't a big issue in the election, either.

As for George Floyd, he wasn't the only high-profile case of brutality by cops in 2020, was he? There were also Breonna Taylor, Jacob Blake, and Rayshard Brooks. It was almost like the cops couldn't help themselves that year. I would say the BLM demonstrations probably HELPED Trump, because nothing brings out the Republican vote like white people soiling their panties. If Trump had been judged just on his failures on Covid and the economy, he probably would have lost even bigger to Biden.

Except Clinton didn't need the black vote in 1992. He actually WON a plurality among white people because Bush and Perot split the white vote.

If a case of police brutality becomes a big deal this year, it will because Trump is a racist. You know damned well that Trump will hit the imaginary crime issue (even though Crime spiked on his watch in 2020, and has been on the decline since.)
You seem to be unable to see Quid Pro Joe's racism.

The Dems will be shown weeping & wailing on CNN and MSNBC.

Where would you get a crazy idea like that?

8D92DAFF-17BA-4958-8953-17BE823CA788.jpeg

We all know that dozens of black people are killed by cops each year. 99.999999999999999999999999999994% of them are ignored but there is always one case that is front and center during presidential election years when one or both of the candidates use race division as part of their strategy. (i.e. 1992 Bill Clinton/Rodney King, 2012 Barrack Obama/Treyvon Martin, and 2020 Joe Biden/George Floyd) What day will we get our eye candy to make us all hate each other?

Or can we suspect that race will not be used by the respective Democrat and Republican nominees for president? In most election years the country wasn't racist as you can see with the information provided here. There were three big examples when Bill Clinton needed the black vote, when Barrack Obama needed the white vote, and when Joe Biden needed the black vote. Out of the dozens of black victims of police brutality this year I hope they do not make a circus show out of one of them. Can we expect the two presidential candidates to take the high road for this election? I know we are all hoping so.

If you do not think they will take the high road and you expect spreading racism will be part of the strategy of the Republican Presidential nominee, or the Democratic Presidential nominee then vote in the poll and guess what day it will happen.
Because police departments have modified their training, and it has become clear that officers will not be protected by others officers, in court.

Or it could be a wide ranging, secret conspiracy to get your panties in a little wad.

Tough call.

I'm not worried about it.

I don't idolize the police. Generally, I think they are kind of useless.

But they should be fit enough to do their jobs.

What Joe means is he would be caught dead practicing what he preaches, much less go hanging out in the Hood with bruthas, his job is sit at home and snivel a lot.

He took a taser not a weapon. A one shot weapon it takes specialized training to use.

The cops in that case escalated the issue, that was the thing.
A taser isn't deadly force, the cop probably wasn't justified in escalating to deadly force in this case unless there are circumstances we know nothing about.

What Joe means is he would be caught dead practicing what he preaches, much less go hanging out in the Hood with bruthas, his job is sit at home and snivel a lot.

Or maybe I just have no desire to suck on the taxpayer's teet, spending most of my day harassing people who just want to get by.

If Cops are hated in the Hood, that's on them.

Forum List

Back