When Will Democrats Stop Using Black People?

Just exactly what has the Democrats ever done for them?

Umm didn't Johnson sign the equal rights bill?

Actually Eisenhower tried to get it passed nearly a decade earlier and Johnson put road blocks up and it was finally passed during his term.

Nice try though....

I don't believe for a second that black support Dems in the numbers that are alleged.

How could blacks support the Party of Tuskegee? Of a President who called his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marsall a ******? Who gave us a KKK Grand Kleagle as US Senator and Majority Leader? Who gave them failed public schools and public housing?

No!

Dems also control the voting in the big cities and it's voter fraud on an epic scale that delivers the proportion of the black vote that goes to Dems every cycle.

End voter fraud and black support of Dems will plummet to no more that 60%
Apparently black people aren't as stupid as you think they are.

I don't think they're stupid, I think that's clear in my post. Have a grown up read it to you.
It is obvious that you do.

Famous LBJ Quotes

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years.” -- Inside the White House, Ronald Kessler, Simon & Schuster, p. 33.

Harry McPherson remembered, “And about five minutes later I heard (LBJ) say to some southerner..., ‘I’m going to have to bring up the ****** bill again.’ -- LBJ: Architect of American Ambition by Randall Bennett Woods, Simon & Schuster, p. 326

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” (referring to his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marshall) LONE STAR RISING Lyndon Johnson and His Times, 1908-1960. By Robert Dallek

I don't believe for a second that black support Dems in the numbers that are alleged.

How could blacks support the Party of Tuskegee? Of a President who called his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marsall a ******? Who gave us a KKK Grand Kleagle as US Senator and Majority Leader? Who gave them failed public schools and public housing?

No!

Dems also control the voting in the big cities and it's voter fraud on an epic scale that delivers the proportion of the black vote that goes to Dems every cycle.

Name the Democrats currently either in office or running for office that currently support what was done to the Tuskegee airmen.

No!

Hey Frank, it's 2010 if you haven't checked a calendar in a while.

No!

Name the Democrats currently either in office or running for office that currently support what was done to the Tuskegee airmen.
There aren't any. CF thinks black people are too stupid to figure this out for themselves so he continues to make things up.

Here we have a black politician trying to run for office and the Democrats trying to convince him to quit! All because they don't want Hispanics to vote for Republicans. They are going to sacrifice the black vote so they don't lose the Hispanic vote. Something is not right here.

When are black people going to wake up? Don't vote Democrat because you are supposed to... Vote for the person who is going to do the best job for all people!

Clinton Asked Democrat to Quit Florida Senate Race - WSJ.com

As soon as I saw this story yesterday I thought, dang, the wingnuts are going to get stupid on this one.

I was right.

As soon as I saw this story yesterday I thought, dang, the wingnuts are going to get stupid on this one.

I was right.

So its not worthy of comment?

Why did you even bother then?

Or is it that only you "enlightened" libs can do that?

Jeez.... you really are silly. It is a "messageboard" after all....

FactCheck.org: When did blacks start voting Democratic?

But then President Lyndon B. Johnson pushed through the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 (outlawing segregation in public places) and his eventual Republican opponent, Sen. Barry Goldwater, opposed it. Johnson got 94 percent of the black vote that year, still a record for any presidential election.

The following year Johnson signed the 1965 Voting Rights Act. No Republican presidential candidate has gotten more than 15 percent of the black vote since.

Last edited:
ONLY A RACIST would suggest that nearly an entire group of people are being fooled because their skin is dark.

Then what do you attribute the 90% to?

Just askin'... not trying to argue.

The shift occurred starting generally in the 1950's, most markedly around the 1964 civil rights act.

The reason it occurred is that the national Democrat leadership chose to effectively end its rather unholy alliance with Southern conservative Democrats.

No!

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? This is like asking, "Name all the Democrat Senators today who were Klansmen"?

We're talking about the proud history and tradition of the Democrat Party that ran the Tuskegee Experiments into the 1970's!!!

And I still, to this very post, haven't heard any Democrat, Progressive or Liberal utter a harsh word about how Democrats and FDR arranged, financed and ran it for a generation!

Also, Tuskegee Airmen? WTF? Do you have any idea what the Tuskegee Experiments were?

FactCheck.org: When did blacks start voting Democratic?

But then President Lyndon B. Johnson pushed through the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 (outlawing segregation in public places) and his eventual Republican opponent, Sen. Barry Goldwater, opposed it. Johnson got 94 percent of the black vote that year, still a record for any presidential election.

The following year Johnson signed the 1965 Voting Rights Act. No Republican presidential candidate has gotten more than 15 percent of the black vote since.

Which goes back to the question at hand.... Why do black people still vote for Democrats when we have the same race issues now as we did 50 years ago... :cuckoo: Democrats are doing nothing for them!

It's too bad that most people, both black and white, only listen to what our politicians say instead of checking out what they do.

ONLY A RACIST would suggest that nearly an entire group of people are being fooled because their skin is dark.

Then what do you attribute the 90% to?

Just askin'... not trying to argue.

The shift occurred starting generally in the 1950's, most markedly around the 1964 civil rights act.

The reason it occurred is that the national Democrat leadership chose to effectively end its rather unholy alliance with Southern conservative Democrats.

You claimed that 90% of blacks ARE democrat. You cannot back that up.... mainly because it is a lie. I know it is a lie. I can prove it is a lie. Just saying.

Forum List

Back