When Will Democrats Stop Using Black People?

Here we have a black politician trying to run for office and the Democrats trying to convince him to quit! All because they don't want Hispanics to vote for Republicans. They are going to sacrifice the black vote so they don't lose the Hispanic vote. Something is not right here.

When are black people going to wake up? Don't vote Democrat because you are supposed to... Vote for the person who is going to do the best job for all people!

Clinton Asked Democrat to Quit Florida Senate Race - WSJ.com

When they wake up, say enough is enough, and come back to the party of Lincoln.

Here we have a black politician trying to run for office and the Democrats trying to convince him to quit! All because they don't want Hispanics to vote for Republicans. They are going to sacrifice the black vote so they don't lose the Hispanic vote. Something is not right here.

When are black people going to wake up? Don't vote Democrat because you are supposed to... Vote for the person who is going to do the best job for all people!

Clinton Asked Democrat to Quit Florida Senate Race - WSJ.com

Maybe about the same time the Republicans stop using white people.

As soon as Republicans stop trying to destroy the black community.

On education policy, tax policy, banking regulation policy, crime policy, social services policy, and on and on with the Republican domestic agenda every element has a disproportionately negative effect on poor people, disproportionately minorities, while further ensuring they have no means or opportunities available to better their situation.

It's not a mystery or some grand trick Democratic strategists are pulling off, black citizens don't vote Republican because the Republican agenda produces horrible results for so many of them. It may not be intentional on their part, but that's the outcome. The fact that most white racists are found in the Republican party doesn't help, but it's mostly the anti-working class policies.

Democrats don't provide much for black voters, they're just not actively pursuing new ways to make their lives awful.

Last edited:
Whew!!!

Got a LOTTA Ignorant White-trash, here.

Don't believe it??

Check out: Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords:

:rolleyes:

Because some people can't read I need to post it again.

Famous LBJ Quotes

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years.” -- Inside the White House, Ronald Kessler, Simon & Schuster, p. 33.

Harry McPherson remembered, “And about five minutes later I heard (LBJ) say to some southerner..., ‘I’m going to have to bring up the ****** bill again.’ -- LBJ: Architect of American Ambition by Randall Bennett Woods, Simon & Schuster, p. 326

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” (referring to his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marshall) LONE STAR RISING Lyndon Johnson and His Times, 1908-1960. By Robert Dallek

So there's no confusion, this is the "LBJ" I'm referring to and quoting.

lbj1-245x300.jpg

Johnson's actions spoke louder than his words, and black Americans were smart enough to figure that out.

As opposed to CONSERVATIVE ICONS like Goldwater, who talked nice, but tried to keep black Americans segregated.

Which would you choose, Frank, the foul mouthed guy who fought for your rights, or Mr. Nice Guy who stuck it in your ass?
Democrats and Republicans:
In Their Own Words

A 124 Year History of Major Civil Rights Efforts
Based on a Side-by-Side Comparison
of the Early Platforms of the
Two Major Political Parties

I’ll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years.” -- Inside the White House, Ronald Kessler, Simon & Schuster, p. 33.

Harry McPherson remembered, “And about five minutes later I heard (LBJ) say to some southerner..., ‘I’m going to have to bring up the ****** bill again.’ -- LBJ: Architect of American Ambition by Randall Bennett Woods, Simon & Schuster, p. 326

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” (referring to his own SCOTUS pick Thurgood Marshall) LONE STAR RISING Lyndon Johnson and His Times, 1908-1960. By Robert Dallek

Any Questions?

Yeah.

When and where was LBJ born?
:lol: It's funny the way you try to excuse Democrats' racism as a product of their upbringing...but Republicans? Well, they're racist because they're evil. :lol:

Because some people can't read I need to post it again.

Famous LBJ Quotes

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years.” -- Inside the White House, Ronald Kessler, Simon & Schuster, p. 33.

So there's no confusion, this is the "LBJ" I'm referring to and quoting.

lbj1-245x300.jpg

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that... but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.

-Kevin Philips, Nixon's political strategist on voting patterns

You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now that you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is blacks get hurt worse than whites.

And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******".

-Lee Atwater, chief political strategist to Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush campaigns, chief mentor of Karl Rove

LBJ was a racist who, perhaps for political strategy, forced the racists out of the party and produced a positive outcome by codifying greater equality for black Americans. Reagan and the Bushes very well may not have been racist, but perhaps for political strategy, welcomed the racists into their party and produced a negative outcome by codifying greater inequality rights for black Americans.

One should neither ignore history, nor ignore that the trends regarding racism and party affiliation reversed between 1964-1984. There is a very rational and clear reason African-Americans have overwhelmingly voted Democrat since then.

Last edited:
QUENTIN wrote:
In your likely leftist eyes, maybe forcing someone to be self-sufficient, and not a welfare addict who is judged by their merit rather than skin color, is the destruction you speak, but in reality, it's not, and you're full of it, the BS I mean. We're the party of Lincoln bitch, that alone should've guaranteed us A.A. votes FOREVER, but they started to allow themselves slowly brainwashed from the "New Deal" till now....a tragedy I spend alotta time tryna cure round my way.

On education policy, tax policy, banking regulation policy, crime policy, social services policy, and on and on with the Republican domestic agenda every element has a disproportionately negative effect on poor people, disproportionately minorities, while further ensuring they have no means or opportunities available to better their situation.
Yes....cuz their RECORD levels of poverty and unemployment today are all the GOP's fault:lol: looks like even a "messianic" black Prez. and Jackass Congress only made their situations WORSE by peddling the same tired, self-destructive, victimhood mentality, welfare addiction, subtle racism, and class warfare that will only worsen ghettos nationwide so the D's can keep harvesting their votes.
It's not a mystery or some grand trick Democratic strategists are pulling off, black citizens don't vote Republican because the Republican agenda produces horrible results for so many of them. It may not be intentional on their part, but that's the outcome. The fact that most white racists are found in the Republican party doesn't help, but it's mostly the anti-working class policies.
Blacks tend to agree with us on social/cultural issues, like abortion, gay marriage, etc, GWB and the RNC then nailed that emphasis home in '04, which is why they were able to get 11% of their vote, so you're wrong....again. The Jackasses also harbor more racists than we do, THEY STARTED OUT THE PARTY OF SLAVERY DIPSHIT. They then moved to being the party of segregation, and Jim Crow, and Robert Klansman Byrd.

Democrats don't provide much for black voters, they're just not actively pursuing new ways to make their lives awful.
:lol::lol::lol:

Wow.........

Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords:
"sacrifice the black vote"
"I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for two hundred years" lbj
are black people losing to hispanic
when will black people realize the democrats
Did LBJ say he would get ******* to vote Democratic for two hundred years
Lyndon Johnson: "We'll have them ******* voting..."
I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for two hundred years
lyndon b johnson + black people vote democrat
lyndon johnson I ll have them ******* voting
johnson "we'll have the ****** vote for a 100 years
black don"t vote democat
mark twain on dont vote for politcians
did lbj say "when i appoint a ****** to the court, i want everyone to know he's a ******
****** democrats
democrats using blacks
lyndon johnson says ******* voting 100 years

When you run it thru your head, it's like a KKK song mix.......trying not to laugh.

QUENTIN wrote:
In your likely leftist eyes, maybe forcing someone to be self-sufficient, and not a welfare addict who is judged by their merit rather than skin color, is the destruction you speak, but in reality, it's not, and you're full of it, the BS I mean. We're the party of Lincoln bitch, that alone should've guaranteed us A.A. votes FOREVER, but they started to allow themselves slowly brainwashed from the "New Deal" till now....a tragedy I spend alotta time tryna cure round my way.

QUENTIN said:
One should neither ignore history, nor ignore that the trends regarding racism and party affiliation reversed between 1964-1984. There is a very rational and clear reason African-Americans have overwhelmingly voted Democrat since then.

QUENTIN said:
Yes....cuz their RECORD levels of poverty and unemployment today are all the GOP's fault:lol: looks like even a "messianic" black Prez. and Jackass Congress only made their situations WORSE by peddling the same tired, self-destructive, victimhood mentality, welfare addiction, subtle racism, and class warfare that will only worsen ghettos nationwide so the D's can keep harvesting their votes.

Lincoln was a long, long time ago and the parties and country have shifted dramatically since then. Lincoln along with Democratic racism particularly clustered in the South got the Republican party the black vote for 100 years. But the Emancipation Proclamation didn't quite cut it and following the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act, and the shift of racist whites and their priorities to the Republican Party well... there you go.

Poverty (and its corollary, crime) are disproportionate in the black community as a result of very recent and widespread social and economic policies like redlining, nepotistic and racially homogeneous unions and industries, white flight, the public transit and highway layout, infrastructure allocation and upkeep, and policing practices that all assured the only option available for millions of black Americans (particularly if they wanted to escape the dangers and Jim Crow laws of the South) was to live in overcrowded poor urban areas working low-paying jobs (and usually being gouged for rent) with little to none of the quality social services like schools, public transportation, active policing, etc. that white Americans took for granted. That endemic poverty and the subsequent related problems of the ghetto emerged out of a situation where we densely packed people who couldn't get good jobs, education, credit, houses, transportation, or community patrol by law enforcement because of racist policies was an inevitability true of any people you trapped in such a corner.

Conservatives and resentful whites (distinct but with much overlap) like to pretend that those are all in the distant past, but we're talking a matter of a few decades and most of those policies and their effects were never truly corrected or counteracted even to this day and the Republican agenda assures they never will be.

There is a massive inequality of opportunity for people born into that resultant poverty that Republicans ignore or blame on the people forced to suffer the consequences of decisions made not by them but by whites in positions of power and privilege. Welfare, affirmative action, these are merely band-aids placed on an enormous wound that requires real attention and serious treatment. Programs and policies like that wouldn't be necessary and would indeed be racialized pandering if poor people (disproportionately but far from mostly black) were merely given the equal opportunities for success, the most foundational of which is a quality education. Until that inequality of opportunity is properly and seriously addressed though, taking away what little there is to minimally counteract its effects is just ignorant and heartless cruelty.

The Republican policy of the last 30 years, in regards to black Americans, is to tie cement blocks to their feet and dump them in the ocean then self-righteously blame them when they can't "just pull themselves up by their bootstraps."

Blacks tend to agree with us on social/cultural issues, like abortion, gay marriage, etc, GWB and the RNC then nailed that emphasis home in '04, which is why they were able to get 11% of their vote, so you're wrong....again. The Jackasses also harbor more racists than we do, THEY STARTED OUT THE PARTY OF SLAVERY DIPSHIT. They then moved to being the party of segregation, and Jim Crow, and Robert Klansman Byrd.

Yep, black voters tend to agree with modern conservatives on "family values" policies (the vast majority are religiously conservative), all the more evidence of how powerful and detrimental an effect Republican social and economic policies have on black voters to keep them so opposed to the party given that agreement. You're making my case there.

Key word: started out. Yeah, nearly 200 years ago. Then segregation 60 years ago. And I see your Robert Byrd (who changed the way he voted in his later years) and raise you a Strom Thurmond who ran on the Segregationist ticket, switched parties from Democrat to Republican when the parties traded places on civil rights, then served for 50 years voting against black interests with remarkable consistency and a comfortable home in his new party.

I don't know how you can try to post in this thread without knowing what the Southern Strategy was, but the Republican and Democratic parties of old ain't the same and haven't been for some time. Black voters' support corresponds directly to that change.

You're drawing conclusions, like so many of your ilk, based on assumptions totally ignorant of recent history. Try reading a book sometime.

If you'd actually like to educate yourself and draw an informed opinion, the following are invaluable:

Black Migration in America: A Social Demographic History by Daniel Johnson and Rex Campbell
The Truly Disadvantaged: The Inner City, the Underclass, and Public Policy by William Wilson
A Common Destiny: Blacks and American Society
Being Black, Living in the Red: Race, Wealth, and Social Policy in America by Dalton Conley
Divided by Faith by Michael Emerson and Christian Smith
The Origins of the Urban Crisis: Race and Inequality in Postwar Detroit by Thomas Sugrue
Grassroots at The Gateway: Class Politics and Black Freedom Struggle in St. Louis by Clarence Lang

Or for a concise and highly informative primer, start here: African Americans in the Twentieth Century | Economic History Services

Or you can stay ignorant and assume the root problem is "welfare addiction." Up to you.

Last edited:
Beyond all the critical history addressed, there's a fairly simple phenomenon at play:

The two parties tend to at least ostensibly push policies and pass legislation that benefits their base and encourages further support. Blacks make up virtually none of the Republican base so Republican policy ignores or is outright opposed to black interests.

If Republicans want to cut into Democrats overwhelming hold on the black vote, they have to be proactive. Not just transparently appoint black faces to powerful positions (black voters will not go "Oh, the chairman of the RNC is a black guy. Even though he's against my interests, I'll switch affiliation cause they threw us a bone") but shifting their policies to address black voters needs and concerns (they tried to start doing this, with some efficacy, with Hispanic voters). Do that and the black voters would start to migrate, just as any voter does, to the party that best represents them. Don't do that and you can't blame Democrats for widespread African-American allegiance because it's self-imposed by the Republican party's agenda.

Last edited:
QUENTIN wrote:
Lincoln was a long, long time ago and the parties and country have shifted dramatically since then. Lincoln along with Democratic racism particularly clustered in the South got the Republican party the black vote for 100 years. But the Emancipation Proclamation didn't quite cut it and following the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act, and the shift of racist whites and their priorities to the Republican Party well... there you go.
Doesn't matter how long ago, it doesn't diminish the significance of what our 1st Prez. did, and it's YOU being ignorant of history, and the history that WOULDA been had Lincoln not done what he did.

Poverty (and its corollary, crime) are disproportionate in the black community as a result of very recent and widespread social and economic policies like redlining, nepotistic and racially homogeneous unions and industries, white flight, the public transit and highway layout, infrastructure allocation and upkeep, and policing practices that all assured the only option available for millions of black Americans (particularly if they wanted to escape the dangers and Jim Crow laws of the South) was to live in overcrowded poor urban areas working low-paying jobs (and usually being gouged for rent) with little to none of the quality social services like schools, public transportation, active policing, etc. that white Americans took for granted. That endemic poverty and the subsequent related problems of the ghetto emerged out of a situation where we densely packed people who couldn't get good jobs, education, credit, houses, transportation, or community patrol by law enforcement because of racist policies was an inevitability true of any people you trapped in such a corner.
Good boy, @ least you aren't mindlessly blaming us anymore.

Conservatives and resentful whites (distinct but with much overlap) like to pretend that those are all in the distant past, but we're talking a matter of a few decades and most of those policies and their effects were never truly corrected or counteracted even to this day and the Republican agenda assures they never will be.
Typical wacko left, race-baiting talking point, with no truth or actual merit.
There is a massive inequality of opportunity for people born into that resultant poverty that Republicans ignore or blame on the people forced to suffer the consequences of decisions made not by them but by whites in positions of power and privilege. Welfare, affirmative action, these are merely band-aids placed on an enormous wound that requires real attention and serious treatment. Programs and policies like that wouldn't be necessary and would indeed be racialized pandering if poor people (disproportionately but far from mostly black) were merely given the equality opportunities for success, the most foundational of which is a quality education. Until that inequality of opportunity is properly and seriously addressed though, taking away what little there is to minimally counteract its effects is just ignorant and heartless cruelty.
Annnnd ladies and gentlemen I give you that VICTIMHOOD MENTALITY I spoke of. The same one that keeps blacks dependent of welfare, and their personal, and living situations so bad, I know, seen it 1st hand, have lived it myself. "Ohhhh noooo! There's no point in tryna better my situation anyhow, anyway! Everyone's out to get us!" LOL do you work @ the DNC or something? Making sure them votes stay harvested huh.

The Republican policy of the last 30 years, in regards to black Americans, is to tie cement blocks to their feet and dump them in the ocean then self-righteously blame them when they can't "just pull themselves up by their bootstraps."
More typical, tired, DNC/socialist/welfare addiction talking points.

Yep, black voters tend to agree with modern conservatives on "family values" policies (the vast majority are religiously conservative), all the more evidence of how powerful and detrimental an effect Republican social and economic policies have on black voters to keep them so opposed to the party given that agreement. You're making my case there.
Gotta give us time, that 70+ years of welfare addiction, dependence, and racist brainwashing is a hard thing to cure, but it's happening,

Key word: started out. Yeah, nearly 200 years ago. Then segregation 60 years ago. And I see your Robert Byrd (who changed the way he voted in his later years) and raise you a Strom Thurmond who ran on the Segregationist ticket, switched parties from Democrat to Republican when the parties traded places on civil rights, then served for 50 years voting against black interests with remarkable consistency and a comfortable home in his new party.
Byrd was a KKK loving racist till the day he died, you're just mad cuz he proves my points so easily. Get over it.

I don't know how you can try to post in this thread without knowing what the Southern Strategy was, but the Republican and Democratic parties of old ain't the same and haven't been for some time. Black voters' support corresponds directly to that change.
THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT WAS SIGNED IN A REPUBLICAN'S ROOM, AND THE GOP THEN WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN GETTING IT PASSED. I also know that strategy is largely BS.
You're drawing conclusions, like so many of your ilk, based on assumptions totally ignorant of recent history. Try reading a book sometime.

If you'd actually like to educate yourself and draw an informed opinion, the following are invaluable:

Done talking outta your ass yet?

QUENTIN wrote:

The two parties tend to at least ostensibly push policies and pass legislation that benefits their base and encourages further support. Blacks make up virtually none of the Republican base so Republican policy ignores or is outright opposed to black interests.
Abolition, self reliance, sound social values, vouchers for better schools. Still talking outta your ass I see.

If Republicans want to cut into Democrats overwhelming hold on the black vote, they have to be proactive. Not just transparently appoint black faces to powerful positions (black voters will not go "Oh, the chairman of the RNC is a black guy. Even though he's against my interests, I'll switch affiliation cause they threw us a bone") but shifting their policies to address black voters needs and concerns (they tried to start doing this, with some efficacy, with Hispanic voters). Do that and the black voters would start to migrate, just as any voter does, to the party that best represents them. Don't do that and you can't blame Democrats for widespread African-American allegiance because it's self-imposed by the Republican party's agenda.
We've been doing that since forever. As I said, 70+ of forced welfare addiction/dependence, and racist brainwashing/indoctrination is a hard thing to cure, but its happening. Your slander against Steele is also laughable.

Yeah. So what are black interests, anyway?

Yeah. So what are black interests, anyway?

According to him, it's being able to cash in your food stamps to go by 40's and weed, whilst applying for yet more economy crippling entitlement thus strengthening said dependence on welfare, and worsening their living conditions, and hopes for a real future.

LOL do you work @ the DNC or something? Making sure them votes stay harvested huh.

I've never supported or voted for a Democratic candidate at anything higher than the State Senator level (and even that was 3 elections ago) and have actively taken part in campaigns (with my money and time, fielding calls, door to door, etc.) against them the last three elections. You're barking up the wrong tree. Pointing out deficiencies in Republican thinking and policy is by no means a suggestion that Democrats are awesome or deserve votes.

QUENTIN wrote:
Doesn't matter how long ago, it doesn't diminish the significance of what our 1st Prez. did, and it's YOU being ignorant of history, and the history that WOULDA been had Lincoln not done what he did.

Good boy, @ least you aren't mindlessly blaming us anymore.

Typical wacko left, race-baiting talking point, with no truth or actual merit.

Annnnd ladies and gentlemen I give you that VICTIMHOOD MENTALITY I spoke of. The same one that keeps blacks dependent of welfare, and their personal, and living situations so bad, I know, seen it 1st hand, have lived it myself. "Ohhhh noooo! There's no point in tryna better my situation anyhow, anyway! Everyone's out to get us!" LOL do you work @ the DNC or something? Making sure them votes stay harvested huh.

More typical, tired, DNC/socialist/welfare addiction talking points.

Gotta give us time, that 70+ years of welfare addiction, dependence, and racist brainwashing is a hard thing to cure, but it's happening,

Byrd was a KKK loving racist till the day he died, you're just mad cuz he proves my points so easily. Get over it.

THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT WAS SIGNED IN A REPUBLICAN'S ROOM, AND THE GOP THEN WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN GETTING IT PASSED. I also know that strategy is largely BS.

Done talking outta your ass yet?

QUENTIN wrote:

Abolition, self reliance, sound social values, vouchers for better schools. Still talking outta your ass I see.

We've been doing that since forever. As I said, 70+ of forced welfare addiction/dependence, and racist brainwashing/indoctrination is a hard thing to cure, but its happening. Your slander against Steele is also laughable.

QUENTIN said:
If you'd actually like to educate yourself and draw an informed opinion...Or you can stay ignorant and assume the root problem is "welfare addiction." Up to you.

It's clear you decided to go with the second option. I shouldn't have bothered.

Forum List

Back