when kerry is elected

lolita715 said:
I dont know why your giving be a hard time, when it's pretty clear you didnt even go to college, which is fine but you have know right to give me a hard time

Are you sure you are in college? Every professor I have ever had would have killed me for using the wrong homonym.

Shattered said:
It's "no" right... So much for top education..

(Oh, and the immature reverse psychology (is that too big a word for you?) doesn't work either. Nice try, Cookie. :D)
Well I didnt start this

Nor have you the intellectual ability to finish it, Sweetie. :spank3:

lolita715 said:
actually marketing/business

I know a monkey who has similar degrees. Using the knowledge wisely and expanding on your education makes you smart. Your posts make you seem as if you barely graduated from grammar school.

jimnyc said:
I know a monkey who has similar degrees. Using the knowledge wisely and expanding on your education makes you smart. Your posts make you seem as if you barely graduated from grammar school.
Im sure you graduated ivy leauge and you have a great job, good for you

lolita715 said:
Im sure you graduated ivy leauge and you have a great job, good for you

Nope! I went to 3 schools (Cittone, Kean College and St. Johns U) and have now been in the IT field for 15 years. I make enough before noon with my expertise to leave work early and come home and giggle at your ridiculous posts. Hell, you can't even spell 'league' and you expect us to consider you educated? LOL

jimnyc said:
Nope! I went to 3 schools (Cittone, Kean College and St. Johns U) and have now been in the IT field for 15 years. I make enough before noon with my expertise to leave work early and come home and giggle at your ridiculous posts. Hell, you can't even spell 'league' and you expect us to consider you educated? LOL
Im sure because I spelled something wrong means Im not educated

lolita715 said:

No.. The fact that you spell common words wrong, don't know the difference between "know" and "no", can't form proper sentences, and couldn't use proper capitalization, and punctuation to save your life means you're uneducated...

Seriously, did you look into that refund policy? I think you're getting ripped...

lolita715 said:

No, normally I wouldn't consider someone making grammatical or spelling errors online to be uneducated. Your asinine and childish posts, complete lack of knowledge and understanding & and shortness of common sense lead me to believe that.

Shattered said:
No.. The fact that you spell common words wrong, don't know the difference between "know" and "no", can't form proper sentences, and couldn't use proper capitalization, and punctuation to save your life means you're uneducated...

Seriously, did you look into that refund policy? I think you're getting ripped...
You are a such a jackass, if I believed in the things you did I would be a jackass too, and you would not give me such a hard time

lolita715 said:
You are a such a jackass, if I believed in the things you did I would be a jackass too, and you would not give me such a hard time

Truth hurts, doesn't it? Now go cry.

lolita715 said:

No, it's not that you have different beliefs, it's that you have absolutely no idea why you have different beliefs. You're a role model for the liberal sheep who want to spout their retarded rhetoric with no facts whatsoever to back it up. You make stupid assertions about what Kerry will do, then you turn into a crybaby when asked HOW he will accomplish some things. You're angry because you are supporting someone and don't know why. I feel for you. You will be in my prayers. :)

Forum List

Back