when kerry is elected

jimnyc said:
No, it's not that you have different beliefs, it's that you have absolutely no idea why you have different beliefs. Your a role model for the liberal sheep who want to spout their retarded rhetoric with no facts whatsoever to back it up. You make stupid assertions about what Kerry will do, then you turn into a crybaby when asked HOW he will accomplish some things. You're angry because you are supporting someone and don't know why. I feel for you. You will be in my prayers. :)
Well I know what Kerry is going to do and I had facts to support it. I know we will be better off without bush, and Im the one who should feel sorry for you. It's been four years and you still support Bush. He has done nothing, but I guess you have faith he will do something if he is elected. You should not tell me I dont know why Iam supporting Kerry. Because you couldnt be more then wrong!!!

lolita715 said:
You are a such a jackass, if I believed in the things you did I would be a jackass too, and you would not give me such a hard time

Truly I don't mean to be insulting, and I don't like making judgements of others online but you have asked why people think you are uneducated. It is posts such as this that begin to make me believe that you are barely at the level of 13. The thought is incomplete and improperly written. If I were to make up dialogue for a girl in Junior High School it would be written like this.

The only thing missing are the "Ways Out"s and the "ya know"s that usually would not be written but only spoken as they are filler in conversation and not meant to convey actual meaning.

lolita715 said:
Well I know what Kerry is going to do and I had facts to support it. I know we will be better off without bush, and Im the one who should feel sorry for you. It's been four years and you still support Bush. He has done nothing, but I guess you have faith he will do something if he is elected

You did? So if I go back in this thread I won't find any posts by other members that asked you HOW Kerry expects to accomplish such things that you have still unanswered?

jimnyc said:
You did? So if I go back in this thread I won't find any posts by other members that asked you HOW Kerry expects to accomplish such things that you have still unanswered?
no I already did last night. And before that!!! There was a post last nite that asked that question. It does not matter what anyone says. If you say anything about Kerry, people will say the facts are bullshit.

lolita715 said:
no I already did last night. And before that!!! There was a post last nite that asked that question.

You're kidding right? I've counted at least 8 questions of "How" to your original claims and they are still unanswered. When asked how, you kept bringing up Bush instead of answering the direct question.

lolita715 said:
It does not matter what anyone says. If you say anything about Kerry, people will say the facts are bullshit.

Nice cop out! How about just answering the questions before you truly do earn the uneducated label.

jimnyc said:
Nice cop out! How about just answering the questions before you truly do earn the uneducated label.
Iv already answered it, take a look at the post last nite!!!!!

lolita715 said:
Iv already answered it, take a look at the post last nite!!!!!

Look, why do you keep saying "it"? I am referring to multiple questions posed to you. You stated things Kerry claimed he was going to do. Others came back and asked "How?" about many of them. They still remain unanswered.

Either you refuse to answer or you don't know the answer. Which is it?

jimnyc said:
Look, why do you keep saying "it"? I am referring to multiple questions posed to you. You stated things Kerry claimed he was going to do. Others came back and asked "How?" about many of them. They still remain unanswered.

Either you refuse to answer or you don't know the answer. Which is it?
Create more jobs, stop outsourcing
Reduce healthcare
more choices for healthcare
Will not privitize social security
Get of out of the economy downfall
Choices for women
rights for women and minorities
get our troops back
Help college age students with loans, and other programs
get the 1.6 miilion jobs back, which bush lost

He going to do more then bush ever did. What has bush done for this country, that is the really question.

Lets see...
John Kerry will propose a bill to increase minimum wage from 5.15-7.00
Kerry will offer college students up to $4000 over 4 years to college students.
he was also give 10 billion to colleges
he opposes restictions on abortions, giving females fights
proposes bill to let women get the morning after pill without perscription
paycheck fairness act
will end tax credits to jobs outsourcing

:bow2:
lolita715 said:
Reduce healthcare
Choices for women
get our troops back

He going to do more then bush ever did. What has bush done for this country, that is the really question.

Dear Lolita,
Please be advised that all of the above is in progress by the Bush administration-Kerry is just trying to capitalize on already working projects!
He has made a career of this since his so called days in Vietnam! He cannot do anything himself so he steals others accomplisments and claims them as his own! :lame2:

lolita715 said:
Reduce healthcare
Choices for women
get our troops back

Ok, and SEVERAL members asked you:

Whose going to pay for it? (in response to " Kerry will offer college students up to $4000 over 4 years to college students")

Whose going to pay for it (in response to " he was also give 10 billion to colleges")

On what do you base that assertion? (in response to "Create more jobs, stop outsourcing")

And what rights do women and minorities currently lack? (in response to "Choices for women
rights for women and minorities")

I'll wait for answers to those 4 before proceeding any further.

archangel said:

Dear Lolita,
Please be advised that all of the above is in progress by the Bush administration-Kerry is just trying to capitalize on already working projects!
He has made a career of this since his so called days in Vietnam! He cannot do anything himself so he steals others accomplisments and claims them as his own! :lame2:

He learned this from Clinton, almost every good thing Clinton supporters say about Clinton were from the Contract With America that Republicans got elected on. The amazing thing is the left still cannot see that and still try to take credit for it.

archangel said:

Dear Lolita,
Are you joking, Bush will do nothing of the above!!!!! He's giving less to college students. In the past 4 years we have had increas in tuition my over $1000. Hell would freeze over before he made the morning after pill available, Since he has been in office he has given less and less money to school programs that talk about sex. He does not support abortion at all, he would make it illegal if he could. He may be giving out more pel grants but everyone who gets them is getting less and less money.

lolita715 said:
Are you joking, Bush will do nothing of the above!!!!! He's giving less to college students. In the past 4 years we have had increas in tuition my over $1000. Hell would freeze over before he made the morning after pill available, Since he has been in office he has given less and less money to school programs that talk about sex. He does not support abortion at all, he would make it illegal if he could. He may be giving out more pel grants but everyone who gets them is getting less and less money.

Nevermind Bush. It's typical of libs to make snide remarks about Bush when asked about Kerry. Just tell us what and how Kerry is going to do. Show me the plan and convince me!

Hell would freeze over before he made the morning after pill available,

Christ, woman! That's reason enough to vote FOR him right there!!!

Where the hell do you get off thinking that being able to kill your drunken mistake should be a damn RIGHT??!!!

I'm out before I say something worthy of a ban. I'm pissed. Later.

Shattered said:
Christ, woman! That's reason enough to vote FOR him right there!!!

Where the hell do you get off thinking that being able to kill your drunken mistake should be a damn RIGHT??!!!
WOW!!!!!!!

jimnyc said:
Ok, and SEVERAL members asked you:

Whose going to pay for it? (in response to " Kerry will offer college students up to $4000 over 4 years to college students")

Whose going to pay for it (in response to " he was also give 10 billion to colleges")

On what do you base that assertion? (in response to "Create more jobs, stop outsourcing")

And what rights do women and minorities currently lack? (in response to "Choices for women
rights for women and minorities")

I'll wait for answers to those 4 before proceeding any further.

lolita, please answer these questions. Don't forget to spply facts and sources, please.

lolita715 said:
WOW!!!!!!!

Wow what? A question was posed to you. Of course it should be taken up in another thread as it is an abortion issue rather than hijacking the thread more than it already has been.

Forum List

Back