when kerry is elected

drowe said:
hey did you know that is info you posted you are saying is wrong? You are disputing yourself or was that one of the other 715 lolitas? Do you smoke from a bong before you post here?

she's just like her boy Kerry.

lolita715 said:
Lets see...
John Kerry will propose a bill to increase minimum wage from 5.15-7.00

Why on earth would we want to do that? why would we want to create more oursourcing and job loss???

Kerry will offer college students up to $4000 over 4 years to college students.

Wow a whole 4000 over four years....i got more than that for my undergrad every semester in pell grants. why would we want to decrease the amount of money students can get

he was also give 10 billion to colleges

Crazy idea, why dont colleges make their own money rather than take money from the tax payers?

he opposes restictions on abortions, giving females fights
proposes bill to let women get the morning after pill without perscription

and we want to endorse the slaughter of children and irresponsibility because...?

paycheck fairness act
will end tax credits to jobs outsourcing

Ill believe Kerry cares one with about Outsourcing when Heinz starts outsourcing. besides if he wanted to end that tax credit he has had frickin 20 years as a senator to propose its removal what makes you think he is going to do it now?

lolita715 said:
Bush's solution send national guard over seas, when they should be here. There was'nt even enough guards when the hurricans hit flordia

Ive never heard of the national guard being used to fight huricanes. is this a recent development or have i been living under a rock for years?

Ive never heard of the national guard being used to fight huricanes. is this a recent development or have i been living under a rock for years?

Yeah didn't you know? The Army developed the Wind-buster shells that calm air when fired at hurricanes and tornadoes.

See I think all you need to know about Kerry on this matter you can get from the Gulf War.

UN? check.
Global Test? check.
Allies? check.
Clear presence of enemy wrongdoings? check.

Kerry votes......no.

Lolita's post #16:

"..,we are still in a recession."

Lolita's post #22"

"...the recession began in March 2001 and ended in november 2001."

:confused:

And coming up next on our program is Lolita, with "Economics...OF THE FUTURE."

[cue scary music]

On todays program, learn how George W. Bush was personally responsible for losing 234 trillion jobs...INCLUDING YOURS.

Learn about how that well-paying job you have right now is nothing but an EVIL CONSERVATIVE COVER-UP.

Hear our own experts analyze as to why unemployment going down doesn't mean the economy's going up...UNLESS YOU HATE CHILDREN, and you don't hate children...do you?

And next, on "Foreign Policy...OF THE FUTURE" learn why evil corporation and pollution will kill you while terrorists just want to give ever 5 year old child a teddy bear.

We'll also discuss why white, heterosexual, male protestants want to KILL YOUR DOG, and why everybody else should have more rights than them.

Looks like I missed all the fun. Rather than respond to specific posts, I guess I'll just go for the highlights.

"John Kerry will propose a bill to increase minimum wage from 5.15-7.00"

Congress is already considering raising the minimum wage by $1.50, from $5.15 to $6.65 per hour in three installments. If it does go up, John Kerry wouldn't have a damn thing to do with it.

Kerry will "get the 1.6 million jobs back, which bush lost"

We've been over this before Lolita. Remember? When you first came here and claimed you would out debate me "like Kerry out debated Bush"?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Kerry and the Democrats are over blowing that number by 1 million jobs. That means we're down 600,000 from the time President Bush took office. We lost over 1 million jobs in the first thirty days after the 9/11 attack, and who knows how many more in the months that followed that were directly or indirectly related to that attack. That is NOT President Bush's fault, and I would say the job he has done creating jobs and keeping the economy strong is outstanding with all he has had to deal with.

By the way, another lie the Kerry people are putting out there is that the jobs that have been created during the President's first term are paying an average of $9,000 less a year than the jobs that were lost. Not true. They are paying an average of $9,000 less than jobs that are already there. The fact is, most of the jobs that have been created are management and upper level jobs that on average pay more per year than the jobs that were lost.

Kerry "Will not privatize social security"

A question rather than a comment. What do you find wrong with privatizing social security?

"Kerry will offer college students up to $4000 over 4 years to college students.
he was also give 10 billion to colleges"

Add these two together, plus all the other spending he has planned, and it equals raise taxes. Something I noticed you left off your list.

"he opposes restictions on abortions, giving females fights"

Protecting a females right to kill a baby. How sweet.

"I have already said what he will do, why cant a single republican tell me what bush has done."

Actually, I consider myself an Independent, but since I may as well be a Republican right now I'll gladly answer.

*Given a tax break to EVERYONE so we can keep more of our own money.

*Took action against terrorists in response to their attack. Something NOT every President would do and, in fact, was not what a certain Bubba Ho-Prez did.

*Is the first President to allow stem cell research, something you would still be praising Bubba for if he had done it.

*Yes, got us out of the recession

*Showed concern for a child's right by passing a ban on partial birth abortion

*Approved Health Savings Accounts allowing small businesses to save money on medical costs

*Signed legislation increasing the maximum monthly for the GI Bill from $670 to $1,000

*Increased the budget for V.A. hospitals by 40 percent

*Increased pay and benefits for the military

*Has increased funding for Pell Grants by nearly 50% ($4.1 billion if you're counting)

*Has strengthened local control of public schools

*Liberated two countries, one of which has already held elections

There's more, but why bother since Lolita will just ignore it.

Now, let's take a look at what Senator John F. Kerry has accomplished in his 20 year senatorial career.

*A Bill To Amend The Small Business Act With Respect To The Women's Business Center Program.

Basically added providing financial assistance to non-profit organizations controlled by women to a bill that was already there.

*A Bill To Redesignate The Federal Building Located At 380 Trapelo Road In Waltham, Massachusetts, As The "Frederick C. Murphy Federal Center."

Pretty self explanatory, and pretty pointless.

*A Bill To Authorize Appropriations For The Marine Mammal Protection Act Of 1972 And To Improve The Program To Reduce The Incidental Taking Of Marine Mammals During The Course Of Commercial Fishing Operations, And For Other Purposes

Somehow this fits Kerry. It's long winded and isn't nearly as impressive as it sounds. It did stuff like allow designation of reserves, increased fines for violations, and :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

*A Bill To Authorize Appropriations To Carry Out The National Sea Grant College Program Act, And For Other Purposes

Again, :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

*A Bill For The Relief Of Kil Joon Yu Callahan

Kil Joon Yu was a Korean woman who was married to a U.S. citizen. They wanted to come to the United States, but Kil Joon Yu had her visa request denied due to a conviction for a small amount of pot. The bill allowed Kil Joon Yu to enter the United States with her husband and their child. (yawn)

Yeah boy. These two records really compare.

Have a nice day. :usa:

Forum List

Back