when kerry is elected

Oh don't hold back lolita715...
You can call me a Jackass on the thread, you don't have to do it on the user control panel.
I'm sure everyone wants to read your wit and wisdom.:rotflmao:

Oh my God!! Cosmetology school is where you're at, and you're insisting you're EDUCATED?! AhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shattered said:
Oh my God!! Cosmetology school is where you're at, and you're insisting you're EDUCATED?! AhhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you kidding me??

dilloduck said:
I apologize but I'm not familiar with that school---where is it?
It's in Wisconsin, it's about an hour away from the twin cities

Cosmetology major? :halo:

I trust your college has a suitable refund policy. ;)

Shattered said:
Cosmetology major? :halo:

I trust your college has a suitable refund policy. ;)
no actually I have a fashion marketing major, whith a buisness minor. How about you???

lolita715 said:
no actually I have a fashion marketing major, whith a buisness minor. How about you???

I can see where you get your extensive politial knowledge from.

Shattered said:
I can see where you get your extensive politial knowledge from.
what kind of knowledge??? So did you even go to college?? Why would you dodge this question???

The last time I flattened you with a detailed response to a question you asked, I got a smart-alecky teenage answer.. I'm saving you the embarrassment of having to stoop so low..

(there's also the fact that I don't feel it necessary to "flaunt" my personal life in order to try and score points with the "in" crowd like you seem to feel the need to)

lolita715 said:
Actually it's a top school,and its the top school for my major. Your beloved president also gave us the malcom baldrige award. So where did you go to school

Denver University. It is a private college in Denver and also the place where Dr. Condoleezza Rice went. Of course she went much younger than I, I went after I served in the Armed Forces she went when she was 12.

Shattered said:
The last time I flattened you with a detailed response to a question you asked, I got a smart-alecky teenage answer.. I'm saving you the embarrassment of having to stoop so low..

(there's also the fact that I don't feel it necessary to "flaunt" my personal life in order to try and score points with the "in" crowd like you seem to feel the need to)

I dont know why your giving be a hard time, when it's pretty clear you didnt even go to college, which is fine but you have know right to give me a hard time. I was not "flaunting" my personal life either, I was just defending my self.

lolita715 said:
I dont know why your giving be a hard time, when it's pretty clear you didnt even go to college, which is fine but you have know right to give me a hard time

It's "no" right... So much for top education..

(Oh, and the immature reverse psychology (is that too big a word for you?) doesn't work either. Nice try, Cookie. :D)

Forum List

Back