John Kerry stepping down

I rode in an elevator with that treasonous piece of shit in the Oriental Mandarin hotel in Beijing... probably about 2018, about the middle of Trump's term. He was over there violating the Logan Act like it was his personal fucktoy.

We rode for 11 floors, in silence, to the lobby, just me and him. I stared at that ugly mother fucker like it had just shit itself. The doors opened and he slithered off into the night to sell out the country, like he's done a million times before.

Unfit for Anything.

You seriously think anyone gives a shit about your silly nutbag hate and some quiet time in an elevator?

Kerry is a pompous blowhard, and like most libs a total fake.

His "Irish" name was a useful fraud to trick Massachusetts voters into thinking he was one of them, when in reality his family's real name was Kohen and they came from the Czech Republic.

But what the hell, the current MA senator is a phony squaw.
so the name is a fraud?

2Y1Owqs.png

I guess Kerry saw the artic blast coming down and freezing most of the country solid and figured his message has been lost on reality. Go home.

Kerry is leaving the position after three years at the helm of US climate diplomacy under the Biden administration. The source close to Kerry said he will still attend the World Economic Forum in January and is expected to attend the Munich Security Conference in February.

Oh Noooo. Who will save us from Climate Change, who will save the polar bears, who will continue the BS.
Maybe he's planning on running for President...LOL.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/13/politics/john-kerry-climate-envoy-biden/index.html
Will Al Gore take his place?

if you pay taxes, you're donating!
Is there a country on earth that does not have taxes, one of the two things assured in life, death and taxes? I care not. I quit lamenting my tax burdens, even before I was writing multi-thousand dollar checks, yearly. Now, in retirement, I pay taxes, but not writing multi-thousand dollar checks. Comparatively, I feel like I finely beat that game too. At this stage of the game, I am getting back more than I pay in.

Is there a country on earth that does not have taxes, one of the two things assured in life, death and taxes? I care not. I quit lamenting my tax burdens, even before I was writing multi-thousand dollar checks, yearly. Now, in retirement, I pay taxes, but not writing multi-thousand dollar checks. Comparatively, I feel like I finely beat that game too. At this stage of the game, I am getting back more than I pay in.
nothing you stated changes what I said.

But I appreciate your explanation.

Forum List

Back