It's obvious if you stop outsourcing jobs, more jobs will open up here

lolita715 said:
He supports the paycheck fariness act
he supports affrimitive action
voted on bills allowing temp workers and ok to amnesty
voted yes to a 448 tax cut for education
It's obvious if you stop outsourcing jobs, more jobs will open up here

That's your answers to the questions? LOL

What he supports and what he'll actually do are 2 entirely different things. You really have no clue, do you? What a damn twit you are.

jimnyc said:
That's your answers to the questions? LOL

What he supports and what he'll actually do are 2 entirely different things. You really have no clue, do you? What a damn twit you are.
Well I guess we will just see when he is president!!

lolita715 said:

You really think the Dems will put him up again in 2008? We can beat him twice! What a thrill that will be for me. The only reason I am voting Bush over the Libertarian candidate is because of Kerry, he already has garnered more votes for Bush than he normally would have had.

lolita715 said:

Thanks you for finally admitting that you are clueless as to HOW anything will get done that you listed. I figured you were clueless, this just solidifies my position.

I apologize for my last post to this thread - the morning after pill is a serious hotspot with me, but I shouldn't have let it get the best of me. :usa:

jimnyc said:
Thanks you for finally admitting that you are clueless as to HOW anything will get done that you listed. I figured you were clueless, this just solidifies my position.
Well you have not told me what bush has done yet, I quess you are clueless too.

:bat:
lolita715 said:
Are you joking, Bush will do nothing of the above!!!!! He's giving less to college students. In the past 4 years we have had increas in tuition my over $1000. Hell would freeze over before he made the morning after pill available, Since he has been in office he has given less and less money to school programs that talk about sex. He does not support abortion at all, he would make it illegal if he could. He may be giving out more pel grants but everyone who gets them is getting less and less money.

Lolita-Lolita,
What is with you liberals always asking for more money for sex programs-In my day we learned the old fashioned way-You actually need a Professor to show you the way?Also-as for education money-well I dropped out of college in 1964 to go back to work to earn more-Then i received my greetings from Uncle Sam-decided to enlist rather than be drafted-Received excellent training and people skills while in the military-after four years of service I went back to college on the GI bill, supplemented by working for the LAPD -Went on with my career as a federal/agent Intel Ofcr.See hard work does pay off-if you are willing!As for abortion-ever think about keeping your zipper closed?I guess sex ed classes prefer the open leg approach!

lolita715 said:
Well you have not told me what bush has done yet, I quess you are clueless too.

I have about 1000 posts minimum on this board about why I support Bush, what he has done and will do - all with facts to support them and reputable sources to go along with them. I'm confident a few members here will vouch for my ability to supply facts and sources with my posts.

Besides, I'm not the one who made the original post titled "When Kerry is elected", nor was I the one who made a list of things anyone will do without any supporting facts or plans whatsoever.

jimnyc said:
I have about 1000 posts minimum on this board about why I support Bush, what he has done and will do - all with facts to support them and reputable sources to go along with them. I'm confident a few members here will vouch for my ability to supply facts and sources with my posts.

Besides, I'm not the one who made the original post titled "When Kerry is elected", nor was I the one who made a list of things anyone will do without any supporting facts or plans whatsoever.
Im not the one who made the original post either

jimnyc said:

Maybe you should just ban me it would be better for both of us!!!

lolita715 said:
Im not the one who made the original post either

But you were quick to post a fantasy list of things Kerry will do. Which lead to my questions.

Now, do you know exactly what Kerry will do to attain the goals you listed? Do you just not know the answers?

lolita715 said:
Maybe you should just ban me it would be better for both of us!!!
Why would you want to be banned?
Ah, to prove that Republicans stifle free speech. Gotcha! :stupid:

jimnyc said:
But you were quick to post a fantasy list of things Kerry will do. Which lead to my questions.

Now, do you know exactly what Kerry will do to attain the goals you listed? Do you just not know the answers?

Jim, I think you know the answer to that question. ;)

Palestinian Jew said:
Jim, I think you know the answer to that question. ;)

Of course I do. :)

It just gets boring after awhile watching so many believe immediately what a candidate promises, no matter how far fetched it may be. Some of these guys will promise their mother's souls if they think it'll help them!

lolita715 said:
Create more jobs, stop outsourcing
How? Government jobs? Pulling the new jobs out of a hat? Or maybe his ass?

lolita715 said:
Reduce healthcare

Well, Edwards is not a lawyer anymore, so that's one less tort lawyer to keep driving costs up.

lolita715 said:
more choices for healthcare

What kind of choices? What does he plan on doing? How will he pay for this?

lolita715 said:
Will not privitize social security

i guess letting people take control of THEIR OWN money is a bad thing to Kerry. That's what privatizing is. Citizens would be able to say how they want their social security money invested.

lolita715 said:
Get of out of the economy downfall
what downfall? If there's such a downfall, why are there help wanted signs everywhere, as well as 20 pages of ads in our Sunday paper? i changed jobs in July with no problem. I have no college education, so I actually have less of an advantage than most people.

lolita715 said:
Choices for women

what kind of choices? Please be specific?

lolita715 said:
rights for women and minorities

what rights do they not have now that Kerry would supposedly GIVE them?

lolita715 said:
get our troops back

in his last ad, he said that he would ADD troops. Which is it?

lolita715 said:
Help college age students with loans, and other programs
get the 1.6 miilion jobs back, which bush lost

College students can't get loans on their own? Or how about this new concept: WORKING YOUR WAY THROUGH COLLEGE. MANY people do it every year. So now the government has to take care of them? And I suppose that you expect the people who are considered rich under Kerry's definition, to pay for it? That's right, just give handouts, so the incentive to WORK for your education does not need to be there. Why should the rest of the country foot the bill? yes school is expensive, but if administrators would maybe not give themselves 10% raises every year...

Forum List

Back