When did Trump become racist, btw?

Everything and everyone is racist to democrats. It’s inevitable they will always resort to calling something or someone racist in any conversation.

They call people racists, in order to shut down the conversation. It has worked in the past and it is an easy win. They are too damned lazy and thoughtless to come up with good ideas. Plus they hate America. So yeah it is a tactic, nothing more. This is why we need to stop caring if people call us racists. Just stand for what we believe and that is all.

You hit the nail on the head....

They call people racists, in order to shut down the conversation. It has worked in the past and it is an easy win. They are too damned lazy and thoughtless to come up with good ideas. Plus they hate America. So yeah it is a tactic, nothing more. This is why we need to stop caring if people call us racists. Just stand for what we believe and that is all.

Sadly, most of what you believe in is racist, so there's that.

the problem is, you dumb tools have been so conditioned to blame people of color for the misery rich people are inflicting on you that a guy like Trump was inevitable. No more pussy-footing around with implied racism like Reagan or Bush!!!

Do the doctors at the asylum know

you have access to a computer?

wasn't here, was it? how does a lifetime achievement award get ignored so easily all of a sudden?

Let's see now,

It was when the NIXON Administration sued his company for racial discrimination.

Or when he took out a full page ad calling for the execution of black men who didn't commit a crime, and insisted they still deserved execution after they were exonerated.

Or when he said that a Mexican judge couldn't give him a fair trail for his scam university.

Or when he called Mexicans "Rapists".

Or when he pushed a narrative that a black president wasn't born here.

Or when he called mostly black countries 'Shitholes".

Donald Trump is a racist.

There Are White Folks, And Then There Are Ignorant Motherfuckers Like You. Sound Clip and Quote

It's not racism people. Birth certificates or Trump n the like. It's just politics as usual n WE make it easy for them n make it racist.
The tragedy is that the word has been diluted and trivialized into dust for political advantage.

All that ultimately does is give cover to the REAL racism that DOES still exist.

But that's the kind of thing that happens when ideology supersedes reason.
everything has been. RACISM is used to because they give a shit but because it gives them a political advantage. Same as NAZI and all the other over-extreme insults.

i get the hate. i do. i don't get the blind rage and complete inability to separate the 2.

The tragedy is that the word has been diluted and trivialized into dust for political advantage.

All that ultimately does is give cover to the REAL racism that DOES still exist.

No, what gives cover to it is not wanting to hurt the feelings of racist white people.

Have you met white people?

The fact is, when you have Nazis and Klansmen openly marching in the street, you really do have a racism problem.

Oh, but maybe they just need a hug, right Mac?
and how often does this happen? when you have a bunch of nazi-antifa-kids taking over colleges you have a dumbass problem.

why not deal with the very few who do this and not pretend it's a common as your side needs it to be?

sorry for not responding sooner. i had my dumbass filter on. btw, it's back on.

No, what gives cover to it is not wanting to hurt the feelings of racist white people.

The fact is, when you have Nazis and Klansmen openly marching in the street, you really do have a racism problem.

Out of 323.95 million people in the US how many

White Nazis and Klansmen are there?

There are many more racist and Nazis on the left..

Out of 323.95 million people in the US how many

White Nazis and Klansmen are there?

There are many more racist and Nazis on the left..
all part of their gamebook that now because of the internet, everyone can find and read. whatever you're doing, deny and accuse the other side.

FYI - it's even more racist to use a person for their color to gain a political advantage when it's also proven you don't give a shit about them by decades of continued existence with the same problems over and over the left fails to ever resolve for them.

Trump's father was arrested at a KKK rally .. it came naturally.

That is the answer to the OP's question of "when". He was born into it, but it is anything but natural. Trump's racism was taught to him at an early age.
so, he was born racist but in 1998, he was given a lifetime achievement award for service to black people.

gonna have to do better than that wad of shit.

It's not racism people. Birth certificates or Trump n the like. It's just politics as usual n WE make it easy for them n make it racist.

everything has been. RACISM is used to because they give a shit but because it gives them a political advantage. Same as NAZI and all the other over-extreme insults.

i get the hate. i do. i don't get the blind rage and complete inability to separate the 2.
I have never repeatedly called anyone racist for political purpose.

I have seen it done, on both sides of the aisle including 8 years of right wingers calling President Obama a racist or Michelle a racist along with calling Trump a racist and others racist, repeatedly here on USMB and agree the word is basically useless or falls upon deaf ears now.

But to PRETEND that President Trump has not done and said racist things...whether intentional or not, is ludicrous and dishonest to the very core of truth and humanity...

You don't know?

Was it when he called for the death penalty for the 5 innocent black men imprisoned in NYC for a crime they did not commit?

Or was it when he went on his five to eight year lying Birther movement claiming Obama was an illigitimate president?

Or maybe it was when he came down the golden escalator and then proclaimed Mexico was sending us their murderers and rapists?

Or maybe it was when he claimed an American born judge could not be fair in his Trump University scam trial because he had Mexican heritage in his blood line?

Or when his company was fined for breaking our discrimination laws?

Or perhaps it was his first Muslim travel ban or before that calling for Muslims to be kicked out?

Or was it his Charlottesville comments?
none of those are actually racist.
I cant wait until you leftists rape the entire Webster dictionary.

That is the answer to the OP's question of "when". He was born into it, but it is anything but natural. Trump's racism was taught to him at an early age.
so, he was born racist but in 1998, he was given a lifetime achievement award for service to black people.

Who gave him a "lifetime achievement award"? What was it for exactly?

Did you mean the Ellis Island award?

Trump was one of 80 individuals to receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986, the first year that the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations handed out the award. However, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others).
FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Receive an Ellis Island Award in 1986?

I have seen it done, on both sides of the aisle including 8 years of right wingers calling President Obama a racist or Michelle a racist along with calling Trump a racist and others racist, repeatedly here on USMB and agree the word is basically useless or falls upon deaf ears now.

But to PRETEND that President Trump has not done and said racist things...whether intentional or not, is ludicrous and dishonest to the very core of truth and humanity...
just as bad to pretend he's NOT done a lot to help blacks and minorities also, isn't it?

can't go just one way or you're *exactly* what i'm talking about.

Trump was one of 80 individuals to receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986, the first year that the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations handed out the award. However, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others).
ask jesse jackson - you know the video to start this thread.

The sins of the father do not automatically pass down to the son....

I didn't list Trump's father's actions because frankly....they were Trump's father's actions....and he might have changed over the years, for all I know? Things were different back then, and thank goodness as a society we have changed. Much like Senator Byrd.

What I am seeing now, is disturbing because it seems to be a movement, to move BACK IN TIME to the days when being racist and mouthing off racist things and marching in racist rallies, and blaming minorities or people of color for all ills in our own lives, are acceptable again....

and it is disturbing to see.

ask jesse jackson - you know the video to start this thread.

You posted the video and you don't know what award he got? What award did Jackson present Doddering Donnie?

, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies,

The sins of the father do not automatically pass down to the son....

I didn't list Trump's father's actions because frankly....they were Trump's father's actions....and he might have changed over the years, for all I know? Things were different back then, and thank goodness as a society we have changed. Much like Senator Byrd.

What I am seeing now, is disturbing because it seems to be a movement, to move BACK IN TIME to the days when being racist and mouthing off racist things and marching in racist rallies, and blaming minorities or people of color for all ills in our own lives, are acceptable again....

and it is disturbing to see.

It's not a sin of the father as much as it is being raised in a a household led by a member of the KKK. Hate is a learned trait so the fact that Doddering Donnie exhibits it now and has throughout his life is not placing his father's sins on him as much as simply identifying the source.

just as bad to pretend he's NOT done a lot to help blacks and minorities also, isn't it?

can't go just one way or you're *exactly* what i'm talking about.
What is a lot, coming from a billionaire? Were they done in silence, or were they ultimately done for "show", or to benefit himself in some manner.

One is awesome, the other is against what God says about it....fruitless....done in vain.

And yes, I am certain Trump has done some good for minorities, too bad he just turns around and says and does things to appease a segment of his followers, who are racist to their very core, while the others, sit mum, sit in silence....or even defend him.

I read 9 pages of this thread and didnt see one example of "racism"
You tards fail again

You don't know?

Was it when he called for the death penalty for the 5 innocent black men imprisoned in NYC for a crime they did not commit?

Prove it, with out a doubt

Or was it when he went on his five to eight year lying Birther movement claiming Obama was an illigitimate president?

Hillary supporters exploded that rumor, then it was sheriff Joe, then trump

Or maybe it was when he came down the golden escalator and then proclaimed Mexico was sending us their murderers and rapists?

Prove they are not? Like 95% immigrants in US prisons are illegals

Or when his company was fined for breaking our discrimination laws?

He don't micro manage his companies

Or perhaps it was his first Muslim travel ban or before that calling for Muslims to be kicked out?

From worn torn countries, that wasn't a Muslim ban

Or was it his Charlottesville comments?

Some fine people on both sides offends you?

Forum List

Back