When did Trump become racist, btw?

You don't know?

Or was it when he went on his five to eight year lying Birther movement claiming Obama was an illigitimate president?
Barry's WH posted an amateurish counterfeit document claiming it was his long-form BC. It was so poorly done hundreds of graphic artists with photoshop skills just laughed at it. Neil Albercrombie, an Obama pal told the press he'd produce the actual BC when he became governor of Hawaii. The press never pressed him on it of course, and it was never found although he had unlimited access to state records. There is no Hawaiian birth certificate for Obama because he was born in Kenya. Stating that simple fact can hardly make Trump a "racist" as you're well aware.

That's odd, because the state of Hawaii stands behind the birth certficate.

And an army of tinfoiled idiots does not make 'hundreds of graphics artists with photoshop skills'. They are called layers and is a common artifact of breaking down a scanned pdf document.

Only a racist would still buy into this conspiracy in 2018.
and only an asshole would continue to beat the living shit out of a word when in fact that word has nothing to do with the issue.

What, racist? Of course birthers are racist.

You don't know?

Or was it when he went on his five to eight year lying Birther movement claiming Obama was an illigitimate president?
Barry's WH posted an amateurish counterfeit document claiming it was his long-form BC. It was so poorly done hundreds of graphic artists with photoshop skills just laughed at it. Neil Albercrombie, an Obama pal told the press he'd produce the actual BC when he became governor of Hawaii. The press never pressed him on it of course, and it was never found although he had unlimited access to state records. There is no Hawaiian birth certificate for Obama because he was born in Kenya. Stating that simple fact can hardly make Trump a "racist" as you're well aware.

And an army of tinfoiled idiots does not make 'hundreds of graphics artists with photoshop skills'. They are called layers and is a common artifact of breaking down a scanned pdf document.

and only an asshole would continue to beat the living shit out of a word when in fact that word has nothing to do with the issue.

i would ask "why" but my underlying fear is you'd tell me.

just the same as me saying all anti-trumpers are total assholes. works for me but doesn't pan out in reality.

You don't know?

just the same as me saying all anti-trumpers are total assholes. works for me but doesn't pan out in reality.

Asking the first black president to go over and above to prove his citizenship only to doubt it when you do get proof? Of course birthers are racists.

Asking the first black president to go over and above to prove his citizenship only to doubt it when you do get proof? Of course birthers are racists.
making it all about black is also racist if you get right down to it. you assume that is the only reason for concern. if he were white and supposedly from yugoslavia or something is it still a racist question?

everyone is looking for an angle to get "the other guy" and to be honest, it doesn't matter who that other guy is in as much as he's the OTHER guy and needs to be gotten.

making it racist is lazy, stupid, and devalues the word to where it simply carries no more weight.

making it all about black is also racist if you get right down to it. you assume that is the only reason for concern. if he were white and supposedly from yugoslavia or something is it still a racist question?

everyone is looking for an angle to get "the other guy" and to be honest, it doesn't matter who that other guy is in as much as he's the OTHER guy and needs to be gotten.

making it racist is lazy, stupid, and devalues the word to where it simply carries no more weight.

And that's ok, until there's really some racists. :dunno:

And that's ok, until there's really some racists. :dunno:
yep and at that point on one will listen nor give a shit cause you've called everyone who disagrees with you racist for so long. its as if calling someone racist now is supposed to bring out the social police and arrest the person for their heinous life.

you simply can't flog the meaning out of a word and expect it to mean what you think it means any longer.
-inigo montoya, 1987

You don't know?

Racist or just plain lazy or just plain dumb, take your choice.

When all evidence by the Birthers could be checked out and shown that all of their bull crap, was NOT TRUE...

Birthers: the grandmother in Africa said he was born there....that was Bull crap when you listen to the recording of the radio host/man that was putting words in to her mouth...

There was no passport records of his mother going there when pregnant, there was no airline passenger lists showing her traveling overseas, from any of the 5 or 6 flights she would have taken on the way there and back, there were no customs records for her return home, entering the USA with baby in tow, no passport records showing she went there....

The newspaper ran new birth ads that the Dept of Health for Hawaii gives them each week on births there, where Obama's birth was announced...Birthers claim the family ran the announcement bull crap when it was a government run ad...

I can go on and on and on and on and on and on, of all of the absolute bull crap they were claiming and show one by one, that it was ALL BULL CRAP AND LIES..... and it didn't take longer than a nanosecond on each claim to know it and show it....

The Republican Department of Health Records Director came out and confirmed she saw the birth certificate and the Republican governor at the time, but Birthers called them LIARS...

BUT IT CONTINUED and continued and continued and continued, by promoters of it like Trump and his minion followers....

So you can pretend it was not Racism or to rile racism in his followers, but then you'd have to admit it was just pure laziness, and stupidity that kept it going for years on end....

wasn't here, was it? how does a lifetime achievement award get ignored so easily all of a sudden?

maxresdefault.jpg

You don't know?

Was it when he called for the death penalty for the 5 innocent black men imprisoned in NYC for a crime they did not commit?

Or maybe it was when he came down the golden escalator and then proclaimed Mexico was sending us their murderers and rapists?

Or maybe it was when he claimed an American born judge could not be fair in his Trump University scam trial because he had Mexican heritage in his blood line?

Or when his company was fined for breaking our discrimination laws?

Or perhaps it was his first Muslim travel ban or before that calling for Muslims to be kicked out?

Or was it his Charlottesville comments?
none of those fit the definition of racist
try again please

When all evidence by the Birthers could be checked out and shown that all of their bull crap, was NOT TRUE...

Birthers: the grandmother in Africa said he was born there....that was Bull crap when you listen to the recording of the radio host/man that was putting words in to her mouth...

There was no passport records of his mother going there when pregnant, there was no airline passenger lists showing her traveling overseas, from any of the 5 or 6 flights she would have taken on the way there and back, there were no customs records for her return home, entering the USA with baby in tow, no passport records showing she went there....

The newspaper ran new birth ads that the Dept of Health for Hawaii gives them each week on births there, where Obama's birth was announced...Birthers claim the family ran the announcement bull crap when it was a government run ad...

I can go on and on and on and on and on and on, of all of the absolute bull crap they were claiming and show one by one, that it was ALL BULL CRAP AND LIES..... and it didn't take longer than a nanosecond on each claim to know it and show it....

The Republican Department of Health Records Director came out and confirmed she saw the birth certificate and the Republican governor at the time, but Birthers called them LIARS...

BUT IT CONTINUED and continued and continued and continued, by promoters of it like Trump and his minion followers....

So you can pretend it was not Racism or to rile racism in his followers, but then you'd have to admit it was just pure laziness, and stupidity that kept it going for years on end....
i never said there wasn't racism involved. i am saying and will always say not all who don't believe it are racists.

i just don't do absolutes.

Pretty much sums it up. All available and credible evidence demonstrates that Obama was of course born in Hawaii.

However the birthers who often refer to 'the Kenyan Muslim' defy all logic and reason and insist he was born in Africa. Sure, race has nothing to do with it.

Pretty much sums it up. All available and credible evidence demonstrates that Obama was of course born in Hawaii.

However the birthers who often refer to 'the Kenyan Muslim' defy all logic and reason and insist he was born in Africa. Sure, race has nothing to do with it.
Stop insisting is an absolute extreme.

In politics it's any port in a storm. If they can cause doubt on origin of birth thry do it. They make up whatever they must to destroy the other side.

PERIOD.

race, birth, mail servers, p grabbing... What is NOT fair game anymore? It's not racism it's politics.

WE follow along n make it racist so we can fight each other while they are glad simple diversions work so well.

Last edited:

Stop insisting is an absolute extreme.

Birthers are extreme.

wasn't here, was it? how does a lifetime achievement award get ignored so easily all of a sudden?

The day he announced he was running for President is the day he was label a racist.

Not before, in 70 years of living....it started the day he announced.

Forum List

Back