What border crisis?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It just hit me, I've been looking at this all wrong. Why do democrats say there is a border crisis all of a sudden? After 3 years of them saying there was not a border crisis, why all of a sudden is there one?

So, you have 6 million more come across the border than on average. So what? Are democrats racists? Do they not like all the brown skin folk coming across the border? These brown skin folk are the exact kind of people we need in the US in order to replace the systemically racist white skinned folk who are obsessed with government representing voters instead of globalism.

As we all know, America is rich and can forever pay for anything they need. In fact, these foreigners have a constitutional right to all the money in the US.

Where am I wrong here?

It just hit me, I've been looking at this all wrong. Why do democrats say there is a border crisis all of a sudden? After 3 years of them saying there was not a border crisis, why all of a sudden is there one?

So, you have 6 million more come across the border than on average. So what? Are democrats racists? Do they not like all the brown skin folk coming across the border? These brown skin folk are the exact kind of people we need in the US in order to replace the systemically racist white skinned folk who are obsessed with government representing voters instead of globalism.

As we all know, America is rich and can forever pay for anything they need. In fact, these foreigners have a constitutional right to all the money in the US.

Where am I wrong here?
They like the idea.....but they don't want those people living in their neighborhoods.

They sent some to Obama's neighborhood and they were gone in only a few hours to who knows where.

They don't like having to deal with the same thing border states have been dealing with for years.

Where am I wrong here?
A picture worth 1000 words:

1707331714663.png

Why do democrats say there is a border crisis all of a sudden? After 3 years of them saying there was not a border crisis, why all of a sudden is there one?
Because Democrats are lying buckets of piss and shit that's why. No reason to sugar coat it, they are flip flopping lying dishonest assholes.

View attachment 898822

There is a border bill sitting on Chuck Schumer's desk, but since it actually secures our border, the bill will go nowhere.

But who cares, right? You guys have been telling us since Biden took office, the border is secure, and there is no border crisis, there is no open border, so there's nothing to worry about.

Where am I wrong here?
The left believe as they're trained and instructed. They have dependency issues, and are incapable of honesty, especially to themselves. Their beliefs are completely free-flowing, same with their definitions, which can change on a dime.

There is a border bill sitting on Chuck Schumer's desk, but since it actually secures our border, the bill will go nowhere.

But who cares, right? You guys have been telling us since Biden took office, the border is secure, and there is no border crisis, there is no open border, so there's nothing to worry about.
It's a piece of partisan crap. It was never designed to go anywhere, it's just for show.

View attachment 898822
Enough of foreign aid while we are in our own distress. We have given enough. Prog propaganda is so extreme and endless. And the fools over many decades believe them. Everything is slowly becoming ideocracy now. We know the reasons. There is no perfection. Enough people with great abilities have been denied over the years where we are feeling it and paying for it on top of corrupted government.

Forum List

Back