When did Trump become racist, btw?

Trump's father was arrested at a KKK rally .. it came naturally.

That is the answer to the OP's question of "when". He was born into it, but it is anything but natural. Trump's racism was taught to him at an early age.
so, he was born racist but in 1998, he was given a lifetime achievement award for service to black people.

gonna have to do better than that wad of shit.

Who gave him a "lifetime achievement award"? What was it for exactly?

Did you mean the Ellis Island award?

Trump was one of 80 individuals to receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986, the first year that the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations handed out the award. However, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others).
FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Receive an Ellis Island Award in 1986?
ask jesse jackson - you know the video to start this thread.

You posted the video and you don't know what award he got? What award did Jackson present Doddering Donnie?

, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies,
yea, but i see no sense in talking it over down a 1 way street. you'll move whatever happens your way and the needle in your direction cause you want/need it there. i'm fine with life the way it is, good or bad. i have zero need to paint someone who they're not cause i don't like what they do.

It's not racism people. Birth certificates or Trump n the like. It's just politics as usual n WE make it easy for them n make it racist.
The tragedy is that the word has been diluted and trivialized into dust for political advantage.

All that ultimately does is give cover to the REAL racism that DOES still exist.

But that's the kind of thing that happens when ideology supersedes reason.
everything has been. RACISM is used to because they give a shit but because it gives them a political advantage. Same as NAZI and all the other over-extreme insults.

i get the hate. i do. i don't get the blind rage and complete inability to separate the 2.
I have never repeatedly called anyone racist for political purpose.

I have seen it done, on both sides of the aisle including 8 years of right wingers calling President Obama a racist or Michelle a racist along with calling Trump a racist and others racist, repeatedly here on USMB and agree the word is basically useless or falls upon deaf ears now.

But to PRETEND that President Trump has not done and said racist things...whether intentional or not, is ludicrous and dishonest to the very core of truth and humanity...
just as bad to pretend he's NOT done a lot to help blacks and minorities also, isn't it?

can't go just one way or you're *exactly* what i'm talking about.
What is a lot, coming from a billionaire? Were they done in silence, or were they ultimately done for "show", or to benefit himself in some manner.

One is awesome, the other is against what God says about it....fruitless....done in vain.

And yes, I am certain Trump has done some good for minorities, too bad he just turns around and says and does things to appease a segment of his followers, who are racist to their very core, while the others, sit mum, sit in silence....or even defend him.
what's a lot to someone who has nothing?

again - i think overall you're an intelligent person. i just wish you didn't put up walls to defend and just let things be what they seem to be sometimes w/o having to instill your worst fears of someone into them all the time.

That is the answer to the OP's question of "when". He was born into it, but it is anything but natural. Trump's racism was taught to him at an early age.

Anyone that stands up to leftist Nazis

is a Racist in your book....

You Nazis are getting your ass kicked by Trump....

WINNING.....

You don't know?

Was it when he called for the death penalty for the 5 innocent black men imprisoned in NYC for a crime they did not commit?
this one was before his lifetime achievement award...so apparently it wasn't racist

Or was it when he went on his five to eight year lying Birther movement claiming Obama was an illigitimate president?
If the media actually vetted Obama instead of Sara Palin in 2008.....we might have never had this issue

Or maybe it was when he came down the golden escalator and then proclaimed Mexico was sending us their murderers and rapists?
They are.......

Or maybe it was when he claimed an American born judge could not be fair in his Trump University scam trial because he had Mexican heritage in his blood line?
With all the shit you guys made about the Mexican comment, it's a curious thing, is it not?

Or when his company was fined for breaking our discrimination laws?
When did this happen?

Or perhaps it was his first Muslim travel ban or before that calling for Muslims to be kicked out?
Travel ban was for certain countries......but you knew that

Or was it his Charlottesville comments?
Oh, I love this one....Antifa is just as violent and douche as the Neo Nazis...in fact they're both racist fascists!

the first one was before his lifetime achievement award...so apparently it wasn't racist

The sins of the father do not automatically pass down to the son....
There was Trumps housing discrimination case from the 70's.
In the 80's he called for death penalty against the innocent.
And then a muslim-american gold start wife wasnt allowed to speak.
Then a winner of tv shows says no doubt he's racist. And a bonus: miss housekeeping.

So in summary:
  • Least racist person
  • Very stable genius
  • Like, really smart

and only an asshole would continue to beat the living shit out of a word when in fact that word has nothing to do with the issue.

What, racist? Of course birthers are racist.
i would ask "why" but my underlying fear is you'd tell me.

just the same as me saying all anti-trumpers are total assholes. works for me but doesn't pan out in reality.
Racist or just plain lazy or just plain dumb, take your choice.

When all evidence by the Birthers could be checked out and shown that all of their bull crap, was NOT TRUE...

Birthers: the grandmother in Africa said he was born there....that was Bull crap when you listen to the recording of the radio host/man that was putting words in to her mouth...

There was no passport records of his mother going there when pregnant, there was no airline passenger lists showing her traveling overseas, from any of the 5 or 6 flights she would have taken on the way there and back, there were no customs records for her return home, entering the USA with baby in tow, no passport records showing she went there....

The newspaper ran new birth ads that the Dept of Health for Hawaii gives them each week on births there, where Obama's birth was announced...Birthers claim the family ran the announcement bull crap when it was a government run ad...

I can go on and on and on and on and on and on, of all of the absolute bull crap they were claiming and show one by one, that it was ALL BULL CRAP AND LIES..... and it didn't take longer than a nanosecond on each claim to know it and show it....

The Republican Department of Health Records Director came out and confirmed she saw the birth certificate and the Republican governor at the time, but Birthers called them LIARS...

BUT IT CONTINUED and continued and continued and continued, by promoters of it like Trump and his minion followers....

So you can pretend it was not Racism or to rile racism in his followers, but then you'd have to admit it was just pure laziness, and stupidity that kept it going for years on end....

Pretty much sums it up. All available and credible evidence demonstrates that Obama was of course born in Hawaii.

However the birthers who often refer to 'the Kenyan Muslim' defy all logic and reason and insist he was born in Africa. Sure, race has nothing to do with it.

His father was most certainly not an American black man.

Who gives a shit?

You don't know?

Was it when he called for the death penalty for the 5 innocent black men imprisoned in NYC for a crime they did not commit?
this one was before his lifetime achievement award...so apparently it wasn't racist

Or was it when he went on his five to eight year lying Birther movement claiming Obama was an illigitimate president?
If the media actually vetted Obama instead of Sara Palin in 2008.....we might have never had this issue

Or maybe it was when he came down the golden escalator and then proclaimed Mexico was sending us their murderers and rapists?
They are.......

Or maybe it was when he claimed an American born judge could not be fair in his Trump University scam trial because he had Mexican heritage in his blood line?
With all the shit you guys made about the Mexican comment, it's a curious thing, is it not?

When did this happen?

Or perhaps it was his first Muslim travel ban or before that calling for Muslims to be kicked out?

Oh, I love this one....Antifa is just as violent and douche as the Neo Nazis...in fact they're both racist fascists!

the first one was before his lifetime achievement award...so apparently it wasn't racist
It was before his lifetime achievement award, which was 20 years ago, and 10 years after him calling for their deaths....

At the time, people believed the kids were guilty but then realized they were not, and it was confirmed they were not guilty, after one of the innocent men who had spent 11 years in prison, had an inmate who had been the rapist, confess to the rape, and had his DNA test done, that proved it..this took place right after the award, but Trump continued to bash them and never apologized for getting it wrong, for accusing the wrong people and requesting the death penalty be brought back, for them.

It be one thing if you or I had thought it or said what Trump said about them, but we would not have had the money to run a full page ad in the New York Times on it so to influence the trial and society, against them, like Trump did....

With great riches, comes great responsibility!

That's what the Lord says about it in the Bible....

Last edited:
You don't know?

They are.......

When did this happen?

It was before his lifetime achievement award, which was 20 years ago, and 10 years after him calling for their deaths....

At the time, people believed the kids were guilty but then realized they were not, and it was confirmed they were not guilty, after one of the innocent men who had spent 11 years in prison, had an inmate who had been the rapist, confess to the rape, and had his DNA test done, that proved it..this took place right after the award, but Trump continued to bash them and never apologized for getting it wrong, for accusing the wrong people and requested the death penalty be brought back, for them.

It be one thing if you or I had thought it or said what Trump said about them, but we would not have had the money to run a full page ad in the New York Times on it so to influence the trial and society, against them, like Trump did....

Trump is fixing the mess created by Obama, Clinton, both Bushes, and the left leaning morons in congress. Calling him racist is all you libs have left. He destroyed crooked Hillary, showed what a failure Obama was, and made the rinos look like the assholes that they are. He is winning, America is winning, and you libs cannot deal with loosing continuously. I understand who and what you are. Pathetic.

You don't know?

They are.......

When did this happen?

At the time, people believed the kids were guilty but then realized they were not, and it was confirmed they were not guilty, after one of the innocent men who had spent 11 years in prison, had an inmate who had been the rapist, confess to the rape, and had his DNA test done, that proved it..this took place right after the award, but Trump continued to bash them and never apologized for getting it wrong, for accusing the wrong people and requested the death penalty be brought back, for them.

Trump is fixing the mess created by Obama, Clinton, both Bushes, and the left leaning morons in congress. Calling him racist is all you libs have left. He destroyed crooked Hillary, showed what a failure Obama was, and made the rinos look like the assholes that they are. He is winning, America is winning, and you libs cannot deal with loosing continuously. I understand who and what you are. Pathetic.
The complete opposite, is reality! SO,
Dream on! He is destroying this nation, from within, in a 10 fold manner. Truth is out the window, decency is out the window, morals are out the window....

You don't know?

They are.......

When did this happen?

At the time, people believed the kids were guilty but then realized they were not, and it was confirmed they were not guilty, after one of the innocent men who had spent 11 years in prison, had an inmate who had been the rapist, confess to the rape, and had his DNA test done, that proved it..this took place right after the award, but Trump continued to bash them and never apologized for getting it wrong, for accusing the wrong people and requesting the death penalty be brought back, for them.

you lie...1989 was 10 years ago?

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia
On May 1, 1989, real estate magnate Donald Trump called for the return of the death penalty when he took out full-page advertisements in all four of the city's major newspapers.

That was waaay before his award....... it was almost 30 years ago....

The sins of the father do not automatically pass down to the son....
There was Trumps housing discrimination case from the 70's.
In the 80's he called for death penalty against the innocent.
And then a muslim-american gold start wife wasnt allowed to speak.
Then a winner of tv shows says no doubt he's racist. And a bonus: miss housekeeping.

So in summary:
  • Least racist person
  • Very stable genius
  • Like, really smart

again the housing and the 80s were before his award.....so yeah.......apparently it wasn't as bad as you claimed
as for the wife....he had the issue with the father....and the father attacked him....so fuck your lying shit.......don't attack someone if you don't want them to attack you back

Uh lets see, when he wanted to actually enforce our immigration laws. When he rightfully acknowledged that some countries are in fact shitholes.
Except he never actually said that word.

Tricky Dick Durbin Lied.....AGAIN

nixon-apme-meeting.jpg
The people who denied he said "shithole" said that he said "shithouse".

Which does not make any sense, he doesn't like the White House, but I doubt he would use that word, especially when it was not even the subject of the discussion.
trump-out-house.jpg

063_663276430.jpg

You don't know?

They are.......

When did this happen?

you lie...1989 was 10 years ago?

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia
On May 1, 1989, real estate magnate Donald Trump called for the return of the death penalty when he took out full-page advertisements in all four of the city's major newspapers.

That was waaay before his award....... it was almost 30 years ago....

BUCKEYE!

look at the date on the tape of jackson with trump award thingy....in the op....the first post....

it's from the 1990's.... up at the top, it's dated..

PLUS look at how they both are young in the op video....

And that guy sends you Regressives his thanks for helping to put Trump in the White House.

Say "you're welcome" now, Joe.

Guy, what put Trump in the White House was dumb shits like you saying, "But Hillary is just as bad!"

Trump got less votes than Romney did. Trump didn't move the line.

Trump won because too many people wasted their votes on third party candidates because "Hillary was just as bad" and "she had it in the bag".
:itsok:

I know you think our problem is that we don't suck up to Cleetus the Redneck enough, but Cleetus shouldn't be sucked up to.

He should be reminded at every opportunity that he's stupid and racist. Maybe then he'll change.

and how often does this happen? when you have a bunch of nazi-antifa-kids taking over colleges you have a dumbass problem.

No, there's no problem there at all. The Kids are taking the lead because the adults are too compliant.

Kind of like the 1960's, when the adults tolerated an immoral war and racism, the kids took to the streets and said 'No!"

why not deal with the very few who do this and not pretend it's a common as your side needs it to be?

When you have a president spewing racism from his Twitter-hole, it's much too common.

wasn't here, was it? how does a lifetime achievement award get ignored so easily all of a sudden?

Didn’t you get the memo ? That little (R) after them guys name means “racist”. Everyone knows that a republican presidential candidate has to linch three black toddlers in order to become a member of the party. Blood in , blood out and all that.

You don't know?

Prove it, with out a doubt

DNA proved it wasn't them. They were released.

From worn torn countries, that wasn't a Muslim ban

"worn torn"?

Here's the problem with that. If he was serious about stopping terrorism, he'd ban people from countries that actually send us terrorists, like Saudi Arabia. But there are Trump Hotels in Saudi Arabia.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Cross or conflict with a Democrat and you are racist. Democrats and Liberals never had issue with Trump when he was trashing Bush. They were too busy calling Bush a racist.

Forum List

Back