NPR goes FULL SPIN mode after editor blows the whistle on Democrat-packed propaganda organization

They wouldn’t invite a flat earther to discuss if the world were round or flat.
The world is round.

They wouldn’t invite the head of the KKK to discuss if blacks are inferior.
Blacks are not inferior.

Why would they invite an election denier?
The election was certified.
The number of people who believe the Earth is flat or support the KKK is very tiny. There’s always gonna be tiny fringes who believe all kinds of crazy things and trying to dissuade them is useless.

Those who believe there was fraud, irregularities, or other unfairness in the 2020 election are numerous enough that they are about to elect the next president of the United States - in no small part based on that belief.

Allowing them to learn the truth would be a sound investment of tax dollars. it might even be worth sacrificing an episode of “wait wait don’t tell me.”

The number of people who believe the Earth is flat or support the KKK is very tiny. There’s always gonna be tiny fringes who believe all kinds of crazy things and trying to dissuade them is useless.
Yeah, you’re a member of that group.
Those who believe there was fraud, irregularities, or other unfairness in the 2020 election are numerous enough that they are about to elect the next president of the United States - in no small part based on that belief.
LOL....
Allowing them to learn the truth would be a sound investment of tax dollars. it might even be worth sacrificing an episode of “wait wait don’t tell me.”
Fact based reporting has no room for election deniers.

PS: Did you ever explain how the GOP gained seats in the House in 2020 when there was supposedly all of this Democratic Party voter fraud going on?

The NPR newsroom is not unusual in the American "news" Media. The only remarkable thing is that it is largely funded by taxpayers. Many Republicans have noted that NPR, like the Department of Education, is totally unconstitutional, as Congress has no power to be in the broadcasting business. Even as a practical matter, public broadcasting was created because of a perception that Americans did not have any sources of unbiased new coverage or entertainment. That is no longer the case - if it ever was.

Parenthetically, the one-sidedness of Media is the main reason why the Media think of "MAGA Republicans" - approximately fifty percent of America's voting population - to be a right-wing fringe group. Yes, that's right. Half the country is a fringe group.

I wish the Trump years had gotten it & PPP defunded. Low hanging fruit. More mistake by the phony R in Congress. The Uniparty Deep State criminal kkkabal did almost nothing to help.

PS: Did you ever explain how the GOP gained seats in the House in 2020 when there was supposedly all of this Democratic Party voter fraud going on?
Yes, I did. Several times, in fact.

Democrats are very smart when they decide to cheat in elections. But the people they hire to help them are often barely literate with little English skills even if English is their only language.

They didn’t trust them to pull the straight ticket, or to vote for multiple candidates. They just told them “vote for Biden.”

If there truly was a landslide for Joe Biden, he would’ve swept the Democrats into control of the house on his coat tails. But the “landslide” was a landslide of one candidate fraudsters.

I understand why you and NPR would want to silence those pointing out things like that.

Democrats are very smart when they decide to cheat in elections. But the people they hard to help them are often barely literate with little English skills even if English is their only language.

They didn’t trust them to pull the straight ticket, they just told them “vote for Biden.”

If there truly was a landslide for Joe Biden, he would’ve swept the Democrats into control of the house on his coat tails. But the “landslide” other quote was a landslide of one candidate fraudsters.

I understand, why you would want to silence those pointing out things like that.

exactly. They forced enough through to hold power spots. Same in 2022. Couldn’t have a Lake looking into 2020. Ratt and Kemp must stat on too.

Then you wouldn’t mind doing it again, right?
Democrats are very smart when they decide to cheat in elections.
They must be since there isn’t any proof at all of any such cheating.
But the people they hard to help them are often barely literate with little English skills even if English is their only language.
Hard to help them? I’m Not sure what that means. Neither are you.
They didn’t trust them to pull the straight ticket, they just told them “vote for Biden.”
LOL....
If there truly was a landslide for Joe Biden,
Trump called his measly 304 electoral votes a landslide....306 votes is a bigger margin so it’s a bigger landslide...
he would’ve swept the Democrats into control of the house on his coat tails.
Well, they held on to the Senate.
But the “landslide” other quote was a landslide of one candidate fraudsters.
Huh? Another strange blurb.
I understand, why you would want to silence those pointing out things like that.
Things like what? Your allegation that the Democrats were so good at cheating that they actually lost seats in the House?

Then you wouldn’t mind doing it again, right?

They must be since there isn’t any proof at all of any such cheating.

Hard to help them? I’m Not sure what that means. Neither are you.

LOL....

Trump called his measly 304 electoral votes a landslide....306 votes is a bigger margin so it’s a bigger landslide...

Well, they held on to the Senate.

Huh? Another strange blurb.
Yeah, yeah. I made some typos.
Things like what? Your allegation that the Democrats were so good at cheating that they actually lost seats in the House?
Doesn’t take a genius to cheat.

Can you explain in your own words what it was about Joe Biden, and it made people vote for him and larger numbers then they vote for Barack Obama?

Doesn’t take a genius to cheat.
Well, according to you there was massive comprehensive voter fraud. Not only that, your idiotic scenario has the following....

The Democratic Party hiring people to vote for Biden. Not sure why they needed that since MAGA dolts have made the argument that the voting machines were hacked--why hire people to vote when you can just change the tallies---can you answer that?

But lets get back to your theory.

You said that the democrats hired all these people but you also said “they didn’t trust” the people they hired.

Are these the same hundreds or thousands of people who have never come forward and said they were hired?
Can you explain in your own words what it was about Joe Biden, and it made people vote for him and larger numbers then they vote for Barack Obama?
In 2 words. Donald Trump. He is garbage and his supporters act like garbage.

As for the margin of 81M votes, no-excuse mail in voting being expanded obviously helped.

Well, according to you there was massive comprehensive voter fraud. Not only that, your idiotic scenario has the following....

The Democratic Party hiring people to vote for Biden. Not sure why they needed that since MAGA dolts have made the argument that the voting machines were hacked--why hire people to vote when you can just change the tallies---can you answer that?
I haven’t made the argument about voting machines being hacked.
But lets get back to your theory.

You said that the democrats hired all these people but you also said “they didn’t trust” the people they hired.

Are these the same hundreds or thousands of people who have never come forward and said they were hired?
First of all, it doesn’t have to be 100s of thousands of people. Once a person is hired to cast fraudulent votes, they can cast hundreds of them on their own.

Second of all there are millions of crimes committed that are never solved. That’s because people who commit crimes don’t then come forward and admit that they did it. Are you really claiming that crime doesn’t exist Unless people come forward and admit they committed them?
In 2 words. Donald Trump. He is garbage and his supporters act like garbage.

As for the margin of 81M votes, no-excuse mail in voting being expanded obviously helped.
Oh, yes. Being able to mail in as many ballots as you please with no ID no signature verification no checks of any kind certainly helped Joe Biden, the most popular the vote winning president in history.

I haven’t made the argument about voting machines being hacked.
This is true, I can’t see where you have personally made that argument. Others have though.
First of all, it doesn’t have to be 100 to thousands of people. Once a person is hired to cast fraudulent votes, they can cast hundreds of them on their own.
LOL.... So now not only has someone been supposedly hired--some one that the democrats can’t trust--but they somehow trusted this person to commit “hundreds” of felonies?

Quite the story you’ve concocted.
Second of all there are millions of crimes committed that are never solved. That’s because people who commit crimes don’t then come forward and admit that they did it. Are you really claiming that crime still exist? Unless people come forward and they committed them?
LOL...

First you say these people are not trustworthy...right?

Now you’re saying that these untrustworthy people are not going to extort more and more money moving forward?

Yeah...again, quite a story you’ve concocted here.
Oh, yes. Being able to mail in as many ballots as you please with no ID no signature verification no checks of any kind certainly helped Joe Biden, the most popular the vote winning president in history.
Never happened...but you’ve drank the kool aid so there is no convincing you.

But lets go down this latest rabbit hole of yours.

Okay... NOW the charge is that the democrats hired one guy to vote hundreds of times...but they didn’t trust this guy to mark the ballot correctly except for anyone but Biden.

But now not only that...you’re now claiming that the one guy who voted hundreds of times somehow came across hundred(s) of ballots.

How did he get them?

Are you now going to say that he committed mail fraud on top of voter fraud? And somehow he committed 200 (now it’s 200--on your next post it will be a higher amount) felonies for the Democrats but they didn’t want to ensure they could swing the House their way too?

How many Dimwingers here support tax dollars funding Fox news? At least they have some dissenting views, unlike radical left NPR.

Let's here it folks, who wants to support Fox with tax dollars?

This is true, I can’t see where you have personally made that argument. Others have though.

LOL.... So now not only has someone been supposedly hired--some one that the democrats can’t trust--but they somehow trusted this person to commit “hundreds” of felonies?

Quite the story you’ve concocted.

LOL...

First you say these people are not trustworthy...right?

Now you’re saying that these untrustworthy people are not going to extort more and more money moving forward?

Yeah...again, quite a story you’ve concocted here.

Never happened...but you’ve drank the kool aid so there is no convincing you.

But lets go down this latest rabbit hole of yours.

Okay... NOW the charge is that the democrats hired one guy to vote hundreds of times...but they didn’t trust this guy to mark the ballot correctly except for anyone but Biden.

But now not only that...you’re now claiming that the one guy who voted hundreds of times somehow came across hundred(s) of ballots.

How did he get them?

Are you now going to say that he committed mail fraud on top of voter fraud? And somehow he committed 200 (now it’s 200--on your next post it will be a higher amount) felonies for the Democrats but they didn’t want to ensure they could swing the House their way too?
In candy corn land, detective must be the easiest job in the world. Somebody reports a bank robbery and all you have to do is wait for the criminal to come forward and admit they did it. If that doesn’t happen after a year or so, just close the case because it must’ve never happened since nobody came forward and admitted it.

You must be kidding asking where someone could get hold of hundreds of ballots. Some states mailed ballots to every single voter whether they ask for them or not. One of many many irregularities in the 2020 election.

You must be kidding asking where someone could get hold of hundreds of ballots. Some states mailed ballots to every single voter whether they ask for them or not. One of many many irregularities in the 2020 election.
Yeah...please walk us through how you would go about getting hundreds of ballots....be as specific as possible.

How many Dimwingers here support tax dollars funding Fox news? At least they have some dissenting views, unlike radical left NPR.

Let's here it folks, who wants to support Fox with tax dollars?
FOX could apply for CPB funding.... they would have a very hard time getting it.

"

Objectivity and balance requirements​

The Public Broadcasting Act of 1967 requires the CPB to operate with a "strict adherence to objectivity and balance in all programs or series of programs of a controversial nature".[15] It also requires it to regularly review national programming for objectivity and balance, and to report on "its efforts to address concerns about objectivity and balance"."

Once you have a copy of the master you just print more of them.
Well..no. Each ballot comes with a control number.

1712902695459.jpeg

Try again.

Yeah...please walk us through how you would go about getting hundreds of ballots....be as specific as possible.
Before I answer an obvious question like that, I need you to verify that you believe that if no one confesses to a crime, it must have never happened.

Forum List

Back