It's time to end the White Man's Burden

Should we bear the Burden of helping sh#thole countries?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Since the Greco-Roman times white culture has been trying to civilize savages of the darker skin colors. After 2500+ years I must say that they cannot be brought up to white standards; they are grossly inferior not by chance, for they've been given over two millennia of opportunity to catch up; therefore they are by all available evidence inferior by design.

Why must the United States bear the burden of civilizing and nurturing and caring for these people from shithole countries?

Thankfully we finally have a President that questions both the usefulness and purpose of this 2500 year failed policy.

See my signature, it's a 100+year old painting of the White Man's Burden concept and it's outright failure and hilarity when viewed from a distance.

I don't mind helping shithole countries out so long as they use the money wisely (rare), but there is no reason to bring them here.

Since the Greco-Roman times white culture has been trying to civilize savages of the darker skin colors. After 2500+ years I must say that they cannot be brought up to white standards; they are grossly inferior not by chance, for they've been given over two millennia of opportunity to catch up; therefore they are by all available evidence inferior by design.

Why must the United States bear the burden of civilizing and nurturing and caring for these people from shithole countries?

Thankfully we finally have a President that questions both the usefulness and purpose of this 2500 year failed policy.

See my signature, it's a 100+year old painting of the White Man's Burden concept and it's outright failure and hilarity when viewed from a distance.
Foreign aid is less than 2% of the overall budget, with half going to military aid to nations like Israel and Egypt.

Foreign aid is less than 2% of the overall budget, with half going to military aid to nations like Israel and Egypt.
We shouldn't be spending money on these shithole countries, we should be making money by taking their resources that they don't use and never will learn how to use. We should send an army of geographers and surveyors to access their lands for valuables, instead of scholars and engineers to teach and build for them (Hellenization doesn't work on these savages, we've known this for 2500+ years).

We shouldn't be spending money on these shithole countries, we should be making money by taking their resources that they don't use and never will learn how to use.
Because that is the American way..

New Topics

Forum List

Back