What's with some on the right and purity?

My ideas are not Republican ideas so do not get me confused with the elites in politics.

I doubt I will ever see the world fair, too many assholes.

To adequately answer you, you need to understand me and I need to understand what your concerns would be.

Take tax, I say one 10% tax is the only fair tax, when you spend a buck your taxed on a buck. That means no IRS, no Tax returns, No hidden deductions, No lawyers, No criminality, just a simple tax, no fees for using the government. No way for the governments to collect money, from the state, to the county, to the city.

Who is against not paying more than 10% of what they spend as a tax. Fools, so if you want to know what to do with fools maybe an Island called Moron Island, I saw it in an old Popeye show.

I see taxes as the biggest threat, actually not a threat but a problem. Taxes are also fees and now fines. The governments ability to collect money corrupts people, the Constitution expressly states the Constitution must protect us. All Presidents in my life time are failures. Not one President has protected me from the tyranny of government.

Anyone who does not like being taxed once, with no loop holes, is a fool.

So I am paying an extreme amount in taxes, what should my compromise be, Obama just gave me one, I can continue paying the same amount instead of paying more.

Beautiful, thanks you independents and moderates for allowing government to continue to rule me through tax.

That's all well and good. But you're saying literally "screw liberals and moderates" and "no compromise". Their ideas are meaningless and the very strong and unveiled implication is that if you were to have your way they would have no voice at all.

And yet when you add liberals and moderates together they far outweigh conservatives, let alone when you add in the types of conservatives who would not agree with your specific reasoning. Then there are the Libertarians, the Greens, and others to add another slice of the population. The same would be true in the opposite direction. In fact, the plurality if not an outright majority of the population falls into one category or another of "moderate" by any rational definition.

So if they are as revolting as you seem to believe and should have no voice, no influence on their own nation, and no say in policy, they still live here and will still agitate for their representation if you attempt to shut them out completely. The more you shut them out, the more agitated they will get.

How do you propose to deal with a majority of the population who doesn't want to go in the direction you want to herd them?

The majority of the population is the problem, get specific, if the majority wants more tax, we have it, the majority elected who we have as politicians and our country is failing fast.

More of the same is destroying us, you got what you wanted and voted for, I cannot afford a house yet I make 60K a year, I cannot bring my wife home from Brazil without paying 1000$, I already paid 2000$ but because the moderates and left control the bureaucracy you people have lost my paperwork and I get to start over.

So get specific, to talk in generalities is bullshit.

You want the government to control my life, is that what you want.
bureaucraticincompetence is not a left-right thing

That's all well and good. But you're saying literally "screw liberals and moderates" and "no compromise". Their ideas are meaningless and the very strong and unveiled implication is that if you were to have your way they would have no voice at all.

And yet when you add liberals and moderates together they far outweigh conservatives, let alone when you add in the types of conservatives who would not agree with your specific reasoning. Then there are the Libertarians, the Greens, and others to add another slice of the population. The same would be true in the opposite direction. In fact, the plurality if not an outright majority of the population falls into one category or another of "moderate" by any rational definition.

So if they are as revolting as you seem to believe and should have no voice, no influence on their own nation, and no say in policy, they still live here and will still agitate for their representation if you attempt to shut them out completely. The more you shut them out, the more agitated they will get.

How do you propose to deal with a majority of the population who doesn't want to go in the direction you want to herd them?

The majority of the population is the problem, get specific, if the majority wants more tax, we have it, the majority elected who we have as politicians and our country is failing fast.

More of the same is destroying us, you got what you wanted and voted for, I cannot afford a house yet I make 60K a year, I cannot bring my wife home from Brazil without paying 1000$, I already paid 2000$ but because the moderates and left control the bureaucracy you people have lost my paperwork and I get to start over.

bureaucraticincompetence is not a left-right thing

It moooost certainly isssssss in California. Anyhow, how do you know.

If I get my wish I wont have to lock out anyone, they will all be conservative because the truth will set them free.

They will have jobs, cheap energy, and no interference in their life by government.

If you dont want that the door is always open to leave.

The only plan is to take power away from government, privatize everything, one tax in the USA, 10% sales tax, no loopholes or deductions.

No fees for permits to open a business, no lawsuits preventing a business from opening, kill the rapist and murderers and those who break into homes.

You dont like that, you can move to China, you think every voice should be heard and represented?

So you would require every American to march in the ideological lockstep of your choosing, live under your regime without representation or leave? Add in a few hundred or so prisons or labor camps for the ones who don't go willingly and it sounds like you're the one pushing to create the United States of China.

And YES, not only do I believe but our constitution specifically requires that every voice be given the right to speak, and if there is anyone willing to listen, to be heard. I also believe, and the constitution requires, that the citizens of any given jurisdiction have the right to elect officials who will represent their views whether I agree with those views or not.

You have every right to push for your vision of a single party authoritarian state. Those of us who believe in things like freedom of thought, of speech and expression, and of constitutional representation in government have every right to say and do everything we can under the law to thwart you. That's the way it works.

So if you want to be successful, you'd better have one hell of a plan.

Fuck yourself for putting words into my mouth and trying to portray less tax and government interference in our lives as being against your rights to force it on the rest of us.

Fuck you for attempting to denigrate my post by attempting to focus me into your little trap that you were waiting to spring.

The voice of Marxism must be heard, that is what your stating and your also stating that any fight against Marxism is Authoritarian.

If you think Cat is a Marxist, you've no idea what Marxism is or what Cat is on record as supporting
You twist what I state

oh, the irony
, you refuse a discussion

:rolleyes:

th_TrollerCoaster.gif

So you would require every American to march in the ideological lockstep of your choosing, live under your regime without representation or leave? Add in a few hundred or so prisons or labor camps for the ones who don't go willingly and it sounds like you're the one pushing to create the United States of China.

And YES, not only do I believe but our constitution specifically requires that every voice be given the right to speak, and if there is anyone willing to listen, to be heard. I also believe, and the constitution requires, that the citizens of any given jurisdiction have the right to elect officials who will represent their views whether I agree with those views or not.

You have every right to push for your vision of a single party authoritarian state. Those of us who believe in things like freedom of thought, of speech and expression, and of constitutional representation in government have every right to say and do everything we can under the law to thwart you. That's the way it works.

So if you want to be successful, you'd better have one hell of a plan.

Fuck yourself for putting words into my mouth and trying to portray less tax and government interference in our lives as being against your rights to force it on the rest of us.

Fuck you for attempting to denigrate my post by attempting to focus me into your little trap that you were waiting to spring.

The voice of Marxism must be heard, that is what your stating and your also stating that any fight against Marxism is Authoritarian.

If you think Cat is a Marxist, you've no idea what Marxism is or what Cat is on record as supporting
You twist what I state

oh, the irony
, you refuse a discussion

:rolleyes:

If you dont know cat personally than you know nothing about cat.

bureaucratic incompetence is not a left-right thing

It moooost certainly isssssss in California. Anyhow, how do you know.
wow

obvioustroll.jpg

JBeukema, I thought we were just getting started.

One tax in the USA, a tax on sales, all other tax is gone, you state poor as people barely able to feed and clothe themselves.

Sounds like they are already on charity or a government program. How do they get taxed if they are not earning money? I did not state place a tax on food stamps.

Do you meant the poor working but poor, if we eliminate all tax that means no Social Security tax as well, that is an increase of 15%, Sales tax of 10% means the working poor pay 5% less.

I am proposing giving the working poor a tax break and you describe that as Regressive Taxation.

I see why I am a troll, you dont like what you hear and have no argument against it, same as cat.

You know her personally? You're the one so sure she's a marxist :lol:

I wondered why my ears were ringing. :lol:

Didn't you know? I had mdn over for tea the other day, the glasses must have given me away. Or maybe it was the 10-foot hammer and sickle hanging from the roof or the life-sized statue of Stalin in the backyard. Hard to say which. :rofl:

(And yes mdn, before you blow a stroke I'm being F-A-C-E-T-I-O-U-S.)

JBeukema, I thought we were just getting started.

One tax in the USA, a tax on sales

A regressive tax
A value-added tax or other sales tax on food and other essentials such as clothing, transport, and residential rents can be regressive. Since the income elasticity of demand of food is usually less than 1 (Inelastic) (see Engel's law), it tends to take up a higher percentage of the budget of a person or family with a lower income.
Regressive tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do they get taxed if they are not earning money?

A Profile of the Working Poor, 2000

Believe it or not, billionaires aren't the only ones who buy things

if we eliminate all tax that means no Social Security tax as well

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Great-Risk-Shift-American-Retirement/dp/0195179501"]No SS?[/ame]
I am proposing giving the working poor a tax break and you describe that as Regressive Taxation.

fail

I see why I am a troll, you dont like what you hear and have no argument against it, same as cat.
You're either a troll or a 'tard

Ironic your the ones twisting words and posts

I see why you're confused. You're functionally illiterate.

Your Versus You're : Grammar Girl :: Quick and Dirty Tips

Just like a Liberal, run from the points made and make shit up.

I'm not a liberal, 'tard.

I wondered why my ears were ringing. :lol:

Didn't you know? I had mdn over for tea the other day, the glasses must have given me away. Or maybe it was the 10-foot hammer and sickle hanging from the roof or the life-sized statue of Stalin in the backyard. Hard to say which. :rofl:

(And yes mdn, before you blow a stroke I'm being F-A-C-E-T-I-O-U-S.)

You left my tea bag pretty dry.

One tax, to pure for many, a ten percent tax when you spend a buck, thats a 5% tax reduction at the very least for the working poor, barely able to feed and clothe themselves, now at the end of the year no property tax, I just saved the working poor their house.

And that is Regressive and someone is not a Liberal, nobody is Marxist, they are just against fair, transparent tax without the Bureaucracy.

I want everyone in the USA to have a home and a job, I want immigrants, yet I am the troll. I must be in a Liberal only forum.

Forum List

Back