What about the $17 million dollar secret “slush fund” Congress used to make hush money payments to sexual victims?

It helps Smith, for the democrat/media to continually repeat the propaganda that, Trump runs his mouth to his own detriment, without quoting Trump or providing proper context.

All dirty politics, protected by free speech. Politicians if they are democrats, are allowed to yell, FIRE, in a crowded theater.
Watch his speeches or are you too embarrassed?

wasn't campaign funds and keeping records secret is not the same as gundecking a set of books

any one of those congess critters who used or approved that "fund" need accountability.

it has been a while. did such a fund really exist? or is there more evidence that you promised to show us "in 2 weeks" or as soon as you find the witnesses?
Thats normally a fine by the FEC

But the congressional hush money slush fund is tax dollars not private money

Quote any paragraph from a Trump speech, from a transcript of the speech, or are you to embarrassed because you will see you are wrong.

I cant wait to see your quote and link to the speech, I can not wait!
NO, not doing what your ears can do for you. Personal responsibility, my father’s Republican Party used to believe in that.

It helps Smith, for the democrat/media to continually repeat the propaganda that, Trump runs his mouth to his own detriment, without quoting Trump or providing proper context.

All dirty politics, protected by free speech. Politicians if they are democrats, are allowed to yell, FIRE, in a crowded theater.
HONESTY would DEMAND that you should acknowledge the garbage spewed from extremes from THE right side of the isle,
As well as the THE extremes from the left.
HONESTY leads too TRUTH.

Forum List

Back