What's with some on the right and purity?

I have observed that there are those on the right who are often measuring one another based on some idea of what a "real" conservative is ... the term RINO is given to Republicans who don't toe the party line enough.

I think it gives power to conservatives as it simplifies the message. Notice how even Christine O'Donnell was excused her idiocy because she stuck to the conservative talking points. Life is obviously not this simple, but there are only ten commandments, and for conservatives three issues: government, taxes, and progressives (used to be liberals). Makes targets easy and blame simple. Liberals will never learn this as individual freedom means harder choices. http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/148425-my-new-year-resolutions.html#post3144063

This tactic sure has paid off handsomely for Sarah Palin as well. The weak minded have made her a millionaire in a very short period of time.

2458477470082084340S500x500Q85.jpg

You gotta hand it to Sarah. She may do stuff like read notes off her hand, but her base identifies with her. If they could write legibly, they might do exactly the same thing in her position.

maybe you should have married an american

not everyone wants what you want or thinks it important - doesnt make them less american or you more

instead of bitching and complaining about the immigration process petition, to change it .... oh wait cons advocate for keeping immigrants ( esp one from south america ) out of the country . not making it easier for them to get in.

Sharing a story is not bitching nor complaining, its an example how all the government employees should lose their jobs.

Not everyone wants what I want, thats your opinion and unsubstantiated.

Does not make them less American, who said that, and how would you know, 300,000,000 million people and you know speak for everyone, you know everyone, you know how American everyone is. If we are all equal I should not have to pay thousands of dollars to bring my wife and children home, but your issue is me, your response is an attack from your political point of view, hell maybe your the asshole who lost the paperwork and screwed up so you have to tell you got another point to make.

The last of your post is a lie, also you call me a con, as in convict, your the problem with the USA, I am a conservative who wants to bring my wife to the USA as an immigrant and you tell me I am against immigration. She is from Brazil and you state I am against bringing immigrants from the south.

Brilliant, what next, of course you mention south of the border only immigrants we want to keep out yet I am a conservative who married a black Brazilian.

You stereotyped Conservatives as racist based on not allowing immigration from south of the border while in a conversation with me.

Nice bigoted stereotype asshole.

This poster seems to be like many others on the board who have a well of hate that they just have to spew. This is not limited by party affiliation. There are haters on both sides of the political fence.

Since you seem to be trying to work the immigration thing legally, you are the enemy. For him, breaking the law is good. Following the law is bad. What's wrong with this picture?

Anyway, good luck in your quest. I hope you are all united again real soon.

maybe you should have married an american

not everyone wants what you want or thinks it important - doesnt make them less american or you more

instead of bitching and complaining about the immigration process petition, to change it .... oh wait cons advocate for keeping immigrants ( esp one from south america ) out of the country . not making it easier for them to get in.

Sharing a story is not bitching nor complaining, its an example how all the government employees should lose their jobs.

Not everyone wants what I want, thats your opinion and unsubstantiated.

Does not make them less American, who said that, and how would you know, 300,000,000 million people and you know speak for everyone, you know everyone, you know how American everyone is. If we are all equal I should not have to pay thousands of dollars to bring my wife and children home, but your issue is me, your response is an attack from your political point of view, hell maybe your the asshole who lost the paperwork and screwed up so you have to tell you got another point to make.

The last of your post is a lie, also you call me a con, as in convict, your the problem with the USA, I am a conservative who wants to bring my wife to the USA as an immigrant and you tell me I am against immigration. She is from Brazil and you state I am against bringing immigrants from the south.

Brilliant, what next, of course you mention south of the border only immigrants we want to keep out yet I am a conservative who married a black Brazilian.

You stereotyped Conservatives as racist based on not allowing immigration from south of the border while in a conversation with me.

Nice bigoted stereotype asshole.

This poster seems to be like many others on the board who have a well of hate that they just have to spew. This is not limited by party affiliation. There are haters on both sides of the political fence.

Since you seem to be trying to work the immigration thing legally, you are the enemy. For him, breaking the law is good. Following the law is bad. What's wrong with this picture?

Anyway, good luck in your quest. I hope you are all united again real soon.

I work part time so I am off for the next month or two, I get a 100% of this time to make up for while I am away.

I had my wife in Tijuana and could of crossed the border so easy, right before 9/11 but my wife refuses to break the law.

People have no idea of the trouble of dealing with Bureaucrats, that is what I wish to show with my post, that and you can never stereotype anybody based on what they call themselves, which party they are in, or their ideological political views, many different shades of colors in the rainbow.

I cannot afford a house yet I make 60K a year, I cannot bring my wife home from Brazil without paying 1000$, I already paid 2000$ but because the moderates and left control the bureaucracy you people have lost my paperwork and I get to start over.

You need to look outside of CA. My city has a large International Institute to help immigrants as well as very modest home pricing. Average 3 bd new housing is about 150k. Commutes are generally and hour or less, world class museums and zoo, excellent higher education facilities and all four seasons. St. Louis, MO. Think about it.

Purity, nice word, it insinuates more than is posted.

It is a stereotype.

Purity is used by the Liberal Bigot.

When the Liberal Marxist loses an argument, which is always, the reason is also always the same, the Liberal Marxist arguments or points are not based on fact.

In this case we have a thread not based on fact, you cannot debate a lie, how, its ridiculous other than to point out that its a lie.

Conservative Purity, The Far Right Purity, how ever Liberal's define Conservatives and Purity is nothing more than a Lie or a Political Tactic. a Strategy.

The only thing pure in this country is the elitist attitude of Liberal thinking in which Liberal's believe and act as if Liberal's by genetics are superior in every aspect to all others, that is why they dictate that they know best and any fact that easily destroys the foundation of the false ideology Liberals follow is met with extreme, radical, political motivated response.

The last word will be the Liberal's, thats how they win, even in the courts, even in the courts the Liberal Prosecutor gets the last word.

Yes what is wrong with me, I only want to bring my wife and children home, by a home without a mortgage until the end of my life, enjoy a good steak, that is the purity I seek. Check how that is defined my the Liberal Marxist.

Purity, nice word, it insinuates more than is posted.

It is a stereotype.

Purity is used by the Liberal Bigot.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh?? :rolleyes:

January 29, 2010

"The Republican Party's often-flamboyant chairman took on a raft of issues Thursday as GOP leaders gathered here for their winter meeting, bouncing from politics and populism to purity and paradise.

Defiant at times during a wide-ranging news conference on the second day of the gathering, Michael S. Steele continued to attack a proposal by some conservative Republican National Committee members to withhold party money from GOP candidates who do not pass a "purity" test. Hours later, key Republicans crafted a compromise that could head off a looming dispute over whether to require an ideological test."

520.gif
520.gif
520.gif

Sarah Palin is a better speaker than Obama.

Sarah Palin does not stutter.

I refudiate that. You don't have to stutter when you read off your hand.

Besides, when asked what she reads, she didn't stutter, she just looked "blank".

Read? To the right wing, that's considered a "skill set".

Forum List

Back