Sarah Palin News Coverage.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
They're talking about her on Morning Joe. I'll keep ya posted throughout the rest of the day. I know there are so many Sarah Palin junkies on the left. I'll keep ya fed. Don't worry.

If they mention W, 9/11, or OJ, could you PLEASE post that as well?

And they're still looking for Waldo. (I'm beginning to believe he changed his shirt).

They're talking about her on Morning Joe. I'll keep ya posted throughout the rest of the day. I know there are so many Sarah Palin junkies on the left. I'll keep ya fed. Don't worry.

Must be talking about her show beginning to tank on TV.

No really, it's about the "gasp" possibility of her running. it's wild,, really wild.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and..... don't forget to fill us in on what they think of her hair. I think it's vital to know whether she colors it or whether it's natural. This is the kind of cold, hard fact that I need to vote for someone... particularly one who has not declared their intention to run.

Oh, and..... don't forget to fill us in on what they think of her hair. I think it's vital to know whether she colors it or whether it's natural. This is the kind of cold, hard fact that I need to vote for someone... particularly one who has not declared their intention to run.

And lets not forget the "Bumpet". I must know what they think about a world leader wearing a bumpet.

Have they mentioned that she likes bendy straws yet?
What kind of bendy straw? And what she has against crazy straws.

She can kill a moose and field dress it. Did ya know that?

I had heard that rumor. Of course, I would require evidence before I accept it as fact. Is it true she once little a bear with just a knife, and held off the Mexican Army at the Alamo?

It's hilarious how the wingnuts around here keep starting thread after thread about Palin, and then try to claim it's the liberals that are obsessed.

btw, Willow, I thought you said nobody watches MSNBC?

I had heard that rumor. Of course, I would require evidence before I accept it as fact. Is it true she once little a bear with just a knife, and held off the Mexican Army at the Alamo?

The Federales? :lol: Nope! but she can see Valadimir from her back proch. I bet she sneaks out for a little vodka toddy when Todd ain't lookin.

Have you ever seen how big a moose is? lol, if you could hit your car at the end of your driveway with a scoped rifle,

you could shoot a moose.

You don't know the difference between hunting and just shooting an animal?

wow

I thought everyone understood you had to hit a vital organ, and that you rarely, if ever got a true clear shot, let alone the animal sitting still.

Have you ever seen how big a moose is? lol, if you could hit your car at the end of your driveway with a scoped rifle,

you could shoot a moose.

You don't know the difference between hunting and just shooting an animal?

wow

I thought everyone understood you had to hit a vital organ, and that you rarely, if ever got a true clear shot, let alone the animal sitting still.

Oh, that's right. I had forgotten that MOOSE are relatively small targets and deceptively fast runners....:eusa_eh:

hunting_bc_moose.JPG

Forum List

Back