What's with some on the right and purity?

Independents and Moderates, thats just were the Liberal's hide, that is just were the radicals hides.

The mantra, "I can get along with everyone, I can compromise." "At least I am doing something."

We have compromised our nation with these fools ever since I can remember, we have always compromised and what has that gotten us.

We compromise our principles every day for the independents and the left, they work hand in hand. Screw the independents, screw the moderates and screw every lousy liberal idea.

I am right, so whats my compromise, to be half wrong. Any subject and the Liberal loses and the independent demands we accept 50% stupidity.

Out of curiosity, let's assume you "win", conservatives gain undisputed power and liberals and moderates are no longer welcome to have a voice. What do you do with all those people who don't want to live in the country you want to make and also want their voices to be heard? What's your end game strategy for dealing with people who disagree?

My ideas are not Republican ideas so do not get me confused with the elites in politics.

I doubt I will ever see the world fair, too many assholes.

To adequately answer you, you need to understand me and I need to understand what your concerns would be.

Take tax, I say one 10% tax is the only fair tax, when you spend a buck your taxed on a buck. That means no IRS, no Tax returns, No hidden deductions, No lawyers, No criminality, just a simple tax, no fees for using the government. No way for the governments to collect money, from the state, to the county, to the city.

Who is against not paying more than 10% of what they spend as a tax. Fools, so if you want to know what to do with fools maybe an Island called Moron Island, I saw it in an old Popeye show.

I see taxes as the biggest threat, actually not a threat but a problem. Taxes are also fees and now fines. The governments ability to collect money corrupts people, the Constitution expressly states the Constitution must protect us. All Presidents in my life time are failures. Not one President has protected me from the tyranny of government.

Anyone who does not like being taxed once, with no loop holes, is a fool.

So I am paying an extreme amount in taxes, what should my compromise be, Obama just gave me one, I can continue paying the same amount instead of paying more.

Beautiful, thanks you independents and moderates for allowing government to continue to rule me through tax.

That's all well and good. But you're saying literally "screw liberals and moderates" and "no compromise". Their ideas are meaningless and the very strong and unveiled implication is that if you were to have your way they would have no voice at all.

And yet when you add liberals and moderates together they far outweigh conservatives, let alone when you add in the types of conservatives who would not agree with your specific reasoning. Then there are the Libertarians, the Greens, and others to add another slice of the population. The same would be true in the opposite direction. In fact, the plurality if not an outright majority of the population falls into one category or another of "moderate" by any rational definition.

So if they are as revolting as you seem to believe and should have no voice, no influence on their own nation, and no say in policy, they still live here and will still agitate for their representation if you attempt to shut them out completely. The more you shut them out, the more agitated they will get.

How do you propose to deal with a majority of the population who doesn't want to go in the direction you want to herd them?

Out of curiosity, let's assume you "win", conservatives gain undisputed power and liberals and moderates are no longer welcome to have a voice. What do you do with all those people who don't want to live in the country you want to make and also want their voices to be heard? What's your end game strategy for dealing with people who disagree?

My ideas are not Republican ideas so do not get me confused with the elites in politics.

To adequately answer you, you need to understand me and I need to understand what your concerns would be.

Take tax, I say one 10% tax is the only fair tax, when you spend a buck your taxed on a buck. That means no IRS, no Tax returns, No hidden deductions, No lawyers, No criminality, just a simple tax, no fees for using the government. No way for the governments to collect money, from the state, to the county, to the city.

Who is against not paying more than 10% of what they spend as a tax. Fools, so if you want to know what to do with fools maybe an Island called Moron Island, I saw it in an old Popeye show.

I see taxes as the biggest threat, actually not a threat but a problem. Taxes are also fees and now fines. The governments ability to collect money corrupts people, the Constitution expressly states the Constitution must protect us. All Presidents in my life time are failures. Not one President has protected me from the tyranny of government.

So I am paying an extreme amount in taxes, what should my compromise be, Obama just gave me one, I can continue paying the same amount instead of paying more.

Beautiful, thanks you independents and moderates for allowing government to continue to rule me through tax.

That's all well and good. But you're saying literally "screw liberals and moderates" and "no compromise". Their ideas are meaningless and the very strong and unveiled implication is that if you were to have your way they would have no voice at all.

And yet when you add liberals and moderates together they far outweigh conservatives, let alone when you add in the types of conservatives who would not agree with your specific reasoning. Then there are the Libertarians, the Greens, and others to add another slice of the population. The same would be true in the opposite direction. In fact, the plurality if not an outright majority of the population falls into one category or another of "moderate" by any rational definition.

So if they are as revolting as you seem to believe and should have no voice, no influence on their own nation, and no say in policy, they still live here and will still agitate for their representation if you attempt to shut them out completely. The more you shut them out, the more agitated they will get.

How do you propose to deal with a majority of the population who doesn't want to go in the direction you want to herd them?

The majority of the population is the problem, get specific, if the majority wants more tax, we have it, the majority elected who we have as politicians and our country is failing fast.

More of the same is destroying us, you got what you wanted and voted for, I cannot afford a house yet I make 60K a year, I cannot bring my wife home from Brazil without paying 1000$, I already paid 2000$ but because the moderates and left control the bureaucracy you people have lost my paperwork and I get to start over.

So get specific, to talk in generalities is bullshit.

You want the government to control my life, is that what you want.

The majority of the population is the problem, get specific, if the majority wants more tax, we have it, the majority elected who we have as politicians and our country is failing fast.

More of the same is destroying us, you got what you wanted and voted for, I cannot afford a house yet I make 60K a year, I cannot bring my wife home from Brazil without paying 1000$, I already paid 2000$ but because the moderates and left control the bureaucracy you people have lost my paperwork and I get to start over.

I'm asking you a very specific question. It's not my fault if you can't comprehend it.

If you get your wish and liberals and moderates are to have no voice at all, how will you lock out and neutralize every one of the hundreds of millions who will disagree with your agenda? It's one thing to freeze them out of a political party, which is after all a private organization. It's another to say their ideas should be allowed no representation in the public arena.

What's your end game to make all liberals and moderates as irrelevant as you want them to be? It's nice to spout platitudes, but nothing happens without a plan.

Last edited:

I'm asking you a very specific question. It's not my fault if you can't comprehend it.

If you get your wish and liberals and moderates are to have no voice at all, how will you lock out and neutralize every one of the hundreds of millions who will disagree with your agenda? It's one thing to freeze them out of a political party, which is after all a private organization. It's another to say their ideas should be allowed no representation in the public arena.

What's your end game to make all liberals and moderates as irrelevant as you want them to be? It's nice to spout platitudes, but nothing happens without a plan.

If I get my wish I wont have to lock out anyone, they will all be conservative because the truth will set them free.

They will have jobs, cheap energy, and no interference in their life by government.

If you dont want that the door is always open to leave.

The only plan is to take power away from government, privatize everything, one tax in the USA, 10% sales tax, no loopholes or deductions.

No fees for permits to open a business, no lawsuits preventing a business from opening, kill the rapist and murderers and those who break into homes.

You dont like that, you can move to China, you think every voice should be heard and represented?

If I get my wish I wont have to lock out anyone, they will all be conservative because the truth will set them free.

They will have jobs, cheap energy, and no interference in their life by government.

The only plan is to take power away from government, privatize everything, one tax in the USA, 10% sales tax, no loopholes or deductions.

No fees for permits to open a business, no lawsuits preventing a business from opening, kill the rapist and murderers and those who break into homes.

You dont like that, you can move to China, you think every voice should be heard and represented?

So you would require every American to march in the ideological lockstep of your choosing, live under your regime without representation or leave? Add in a few hundred or so prisons or labor camps for the ones who don't go willingly and it sounds like you're the one pushing to create the United States of China.

And YES, not only do I believe but our constitution specifically requires that every voice be given the right to speak, and if there is anyone willing to listen, to be heard. I also believe, and the constitution requires, that the citizens of any given jurisdiction have the right to elect officials who will represent their views whether I agree with those views or not.

You have every right to push for your vision of a single party authoritarian state. Those of us who believe in things like freedom of thought, of speech and expression, and of constitutional representation in government have every right to say and do everything we can under the law to thwart you. That's the way it works.

So if you want to be successful, you'd better have one hell of a plan.

So you would require every American to march in the ideological lockstep of your choosing, live under your regime without representation or leave? Add in a few hundred or so prisons or labor camps for the ones who don't go willingly and it sounds like you're the one pushing to create the United States of China.

And YES, not only do I believe but our constitution specifically requires that every voice be given the right to speak, and if there is anyone willing to listen, to be heard. I also believe, and the constitution requires, that the citizens of any given jurisdiction have the right to elect officials who will represent their views whether I agree with those views or not.

You have every right to push for your vision of a single party authoritarian state. Those of us who believe in things like freedom of thought, of speech and expression, and of constitutional representation in government have every right to say and do everything we can under the law to thwart you. That's the way it works.

Fuck yourself for putting words into my mouth and trying to portray less tax and government interference in our lives as being against your rights to force it on the rest of us.

Fuck you for attempting to denigrate my post by attempting to focus me into your little trap that you were waiting to spring.

The voice of Marxism must be heard, that is what your stating and your also stating that any fight against Marxism is Authoritarian.

You twist what I state, you refuse a discussion, you stand on the platitude of your ideals as an elitist, any voice but the voice of Marxism and Liberalism must be heard.

We can not have less government because the voice of those who are parasites are as important as those who break their backs laboring for our children.

As we can see by this example, any attempt to crush burdensome government will be characterized as authoritarian.

Forcing Liberty and Freedom on people is now Authoritarian.

What do we do with people who refuse Liberty and Freedom the parasites ask, and than the answer is given as if I am the one who proposed to put people into concentration camps.

What do we do with people who refuse Liberty and Freedom and never want to work.

That is a great question that you asked.

Those who refuse to work have as much right to force me and you to work for them, Marxism and Liberalism is guaranteed in the Constitution according to this propagandist.

Marxism has already won, it is now time to begin the fight against the Marxist.

Fuck yourself for putting words into my mouth and trying to portray less tax and government interference in our lives as being against your rights to force it on the rest of us.

Fuck you for attempting to denigrate my post by attempting to focus me into your little trap that you were waiting to spring.

The voice of Marxism must be heard, that is what your stating and your also stating that any fight against Marxism is Authoritarian.

You twist what I state, you refuse a discussion, you stand on the platitude of your ideals as an elitist, any voice but the voice of Marxism and Liberalism must be heard.

We can not have less government because the voice of those who are parasites are as important as those who break their backs laboring for our children.

As we can see by this example, any attempt to crush burdensome government will be characterized as authoritarian.

What do we do with people who refuse Liberty and Freedom the parasites ask, and than the answer is given as if I am the one who proposed to put people into concentration camps.

What do we do with people who refuse Liberty and Freedom and never want to work.

Those who refuse to work have as much right to force me and you to work for them, Marxism and Liberalism is guaranteed in the Constitution according to this propagandist.

I put no words in your mouth.

As a matter of fact, you're the one putting them in mine. But I understand your limitations and have not to this point decided to make an issue of it,.

I have no interest in taking abuse from somebody who can't even understand their own words, let alone mine.

Happy New Year, sweet cheeks.

I stop taking anything seriously at the first fuck you

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should of quit taking you serious when you refused a conversation with me and directed the conversation to the only point you wanted made.

GoldCatt I see you as about he biggest problem the country faces.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should of quit taking you serious when you refused a conversation with me and directed the conversation to the only point you wanted made.

GoldCatt I see you as about he biggest problem the country faces.

And that's the difference between you and me. I may think you're an idiot who resorts to this kind of thing whenever you can't even follow your own argument let alone the other side of any debate, but you're still entitled to your opinion.

Never said this, you put attribute these words to my post, you refused to discuss anything but the conclusion and point you made.

You expect me to play your game and not tell you off. I see your posts, all legalize and constitutional. You cannot take your head out of your ass and let me express an idea to you, you kept redirecting and redirecting until you characterized me as the quote above.

That is attributing something to me I did not state, that is putting words in mouth, you were stern and unwilling to allow me to make my point.

You are the problem with the world.

Never said this, you put attribute these words to my post, you refused to discuss anything but the conclusion and point you made.

You expect me to play your game and not tell you off. I see your posts, all legalize and constitutional. You cannot take your head out of your ass and let me express an idea to you, you kept redirecting and redirecting until you characterized me as the quote above.

That is attributing something to me I did not state, that is putting words in mouth, you were stern and unwilling to allow me to make my point.

You are the problem with the world.

You didn't say this? Seriously? Or do you just not understand what you said and its import to those who disagree with you?

mdn2000 said:

Answering the question you put to me and in the context in which it was placed is exactly what a debate is all about, mdn. Which is something you obviously haven't grasped yet, considering your deflections, rambling and off-topic tirades.

I asked you a very specific question, rephrased more than once, and it was not about what you think the tax rate should be or whether you think businesses should have to have a permit. Nor did I ever address most of what your posts are railing against. I am under no obligation to answer obvious deflections or to take troll bait.

If you are unable to understand the question posed to you or don't like my perception of the answer you gave that has to be pieced out of your regurgitation of the standard off-topic bumper sticker litany, then how about either ignoring it, asking for clarification of the question, correcting any misunderstandings you feel may have occurred or simply answering what was asked instead of heading straight for the gutter, whining, throwing a tantrum and trying to make yourself a poor put upon little martyr?

Yeah, I've been such a big bad brute. Woe is you. :rolleyes:

Caucescu agrees with you

Here is the example of you first putting words in my mouth

But you're saying literally "screw liberals and moderates"

The next bullshit out of your mouth, its not a country I want to make, its a country made by our founders defined by the Constitution

I do not need a strategy to deal with people that disagree with the country they live in, its there problem, if they do not like the Constitution their right to leave or live with it is protected. You tell me I must do something with people, that is your idea, not mine, you refuse to accept anything else but your prejudiced view of what I am, a strategy for those who disagree, so whats your end game for me, if I must have an end game for you, and I don't, seeing this as your belief you must have a "final solution". What is your secret.

What do you do with all those people who don't want to live in the country you want to make and also want their voices to be heard? What's your end game strategy for dealing with people who disagree?

The following statement is again you putting words in my mouth, your an asshole, you define what will happens if the Constitution stands as written as this.

Their ideas are meaningless and the very strong and unveiled implication is that if you were to have your way they would have no voice at all.

Your a big fucking asshole, how dare you tell me I am a dictator herding the population where they do not want to go.

A tax I can live with, no government tax to start a business, jobs and opportunities, the majority want what I want, I dare anyone to state they would not want a job, vacations, great education for children. I stated this and your response called me this, you are a prick.

Freedom and Liberty, I love John Adams and the founders

So you would require every American to march in the ideological lockstep of your choosing, live under your regime without representation or leave

The problem with the country is government, politicians, lawyers and the loss of jobs.

So you would require every American to march in the ideological lockstep of your choosing, live under your regime without representation or leave

I put no words in your mouth.

As a matter of fact, you're the one putting them in mine. But I understand your limitations and have not to this point decided to make an issue of it,.

I have no interest in taking abuse from somebody who can't even understand their own words, let alone mine.

Happy New Year, sweet cheeks.

You put many word in my mouth, my last post points that out. You abuse me and do not allow you to define who I am. As you can see I am saying exactly as you would not allow.

Thank you for the opportunity to show others who you are and who we are against.

Yea, whats with me, I want no more tax and the power of the government to collect the tax. My compromise would be a 10% sales tax. No loopholes, no deductions. Thats crazy talk huh.

I am tired of the current government, the bureaucracy, constant changing foreign policy. I am tired of our Representatives screwing us, why is that extreme.

Now I get some prick who refuses to hear me say these things, this asshole says I have to be a dictator and wants a debate me as I am a dictator. For what, because I am tired of compromising on tax and government interference in my life.

I told the asshole before we have a conversation he must know me, understand me, instead I get pushed along and must answer to him, as if I am a dictator.

I want less government, today I am in Brazil, I must pay the government about 800 $ to bring my wife home, she is in Brazil. I already paid this fee once, the government workers made mistakes and lost my wifes green card (permanent resident card). One employee in Texas stated this, another somewhere else on the phone said the same thing, the person in Laguna Nigel said I made the mistake and had to repay all my fees and start over, it was her office that made the mistake.

To communicate with this woman I must use the internet make an appointment in San Bernardino, pay a fee, and the official letter is sent from San Bernardino to Laguna Nigel, I drive 60 miles to San Bernardino, they send the letter another 80 miles, why can I not drive the 80 miles from my house to Laguna Nigel.

So I pay, I pay, and I pay, I want less, this should be a private agency of my choice.

I actual paid for a stamp in my wifes passport so she could come to brazil, I paid to get the new card, I told immigrations we had to go to brazil so my wife could have family support with our newborn child and the other boy who was one and a half years old. They gave me a stamp, took my money for a new permanent resident card, about 400$. Only problem the stamp was good for two months and on top of that they sent us a letter withing a week stating we had an appointment in 30 days, I missed both for I came back in the 40 days, I had another 20 to bring back my wife, but I could not because she had to stay in Brazil with family while I traveled for work.

I hate our government, I want less.

Less tax and more jobs.

Better education and less pollution.

I want freedom and liberty, I want my own business and to pay off my house in five years.

If the majority does not want what I want than I live on Mars.

maybe you should have married an american

not everyone wants what you want or thinks it important - doesnt make them less american or you more

instead of bitching and complaining about the immigration process petition, to change it .... oh wait cons advocate for keeping immigrants ( esp one from south america ) out of the country . not making it easier for them to get in.

The conservatives (and their liberal and libertarian counterparts) who insist on ideological purity seem to be the same ones who must run in a herd and deny the credibility of all sources that aren't part of their respective echo chambers. They're the same ones who occasionally post that they can't be friends with or even on good terms with family members who disagree with them politically. Honestly? I think independent thought just scares the hell out of them, they don't understand it.
John Dean, who wrote "Conservatives Without Conscience", says that modern Conservatives need an authority figure who they'd follow off a cliff.

maybe you should have married an american

not everyone wants what you want or thinks it important - doesnt make them less american or you more

instead of bitching and complaining about the immigration process petition, to change it .... oh wait cons advocate for keeping immigrants ( esp one from south america ) out of the country . not making it easier for them to get in.

Sharing a story is not bitching nor complaining, its an example how all the government employees should lose their jobs.

Not everyone wants what I want, thats your opinion and unsubstantiated.

Does not make them less American, who said that, and how would you know, 300,000,000 million people and you know speak for everyone, you know everyone, you know how American everyone is. If we are all equal I should not have to pay thousands of dollars to bring my wife and children home, but your issue is me, your response is an attack from your political point of view, hell maybe your the asshole who lost the paperwork and screwed up so you have to tell you got another point to make.

The last of your post is a lie, also you call me a con, as in convict, your the problem with the USA, I am a conservative who wants to bring my wife to the USA as an immigrant and you tell me I am against immigration. She is from Brazil and you state I am against bringing immigrants from the south.

Brilliant, what next, of course you mention south of the border only immigrants we want to keep out yet I am a conservative who married a black Brazilian.

You stereotyped Conservatives as racist based on not allowing immigration from south of the border while in a conversation with me.

Nice bigoted stereotype asshole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back