What's Up With Racist White People And Their Revisionist View of History/The Civil War?

There is nothing and nobody stopping a black person in the south from becoming extraordinarily successful in anything that they want to do. The claim of rampant white racism in the south is a fantasy narrative driven by dishonest liberals.

Let me ask a question.

Many of the most violent cities for blacks in America have been under Democratic jurisdiction for decades. Take Chicago. It's been Democrat for pretty much forever. Why hasn't the Democratic Party done anything for poor blacks in Chicago? Are they racist?

Why do republicans control state houses, have had most of the presidents in my lifetime, have controlled the US congress for all but 2 years since 1994 and this fool asks about city governments. Republicans will do anything tp avoid taking responsibility.

They're really getting ridiculous with their lies and garbage, so much so they are starting to believe the stuff...

I wonder how many of USMBers are like this? Or if is this actually one of them caught on camera here.

She pretty much spells it out for your losers.

LOL!

This is a joke thread, right? Revisionist history? I'm going out on a limb and guess that guy does not know what revisionist history means. 350 million people and OMG there are actually a few dumb rednecks out there. Hey! Let's put them on the news and pretend all Conservatives are like them!
So do tell us what "conservatives" are like. So far, they have come out against women, darker-skinned people, Muslims, LGBTs. So what do they and their policies stand for? I don't think that it is an accident that societies that are described as "conservative" are those societies that deny portions of their citizenry important rights that are enjoyed by others in that same society. For example, Saudi Arabian society is often described as "conservative" in discussions of the female half of its population being prohibited from driving, walking down the street, leaving the country or getting an education without the permission of a male relative. Perhaps even being denied the right to marry whom they want and to refuse to marry men whom they do not select as husbands. When you hear someone described, including self-described, as "conservative," the first thought is of whose rights they are denying. Old South Africa was described as "conservative." It meant that black Africans were denied the full rights enjoyed by white citizens.

Exactly what does "conservatism" entail?

They're really getting ridiculous with their lies and garbage, so much so they are starting to believe the stuff...

I wonder how many of USMBers are like this? Or if is this actually one of them caught on camera here.

LOL!

If only you could learn from your betters...like that young woman in the video I posted.

You cling to your victim-hood. It will not get you far.

LOL!

If only you could learn from your betters...like that young woman in the video I posted.

You cling to your victim-hood. It will not get you far.

She may be your better, but she damn sure ain't mine.

I've done better than you in life, that's how far this victimhood you imagine I have has gotten me. I am the victor, you are the loser.

Last edited:
[...]

Not sure what "campy" is supposed to mean... what is that exactly?

2 a : something so outrageously artificial, affected, inappropriate, or out-of-date as to be considered amusing

b : a style or mode of personal or creative expression that is absurdly exaggerated and often fuses elements of high and popular culture <a movie that celebrates camp>

Last edited:
I will gladly answer your question. Detroit...

I asked about Chicago.
And i responded with a Democrat run city of MY choice to show how some of those cities fare in Republican controlled states. Why would i allow you to restrict the narrative to one democrat controlled city? Besides, what makes you think Chicago is worse for Blacks than other large cities? Gimme something to work with..

A few enclaves of black prosperity dies not mean the majority of the south is a reflection of that.

Sorry, but I don't buy your assertion that the south is a horrific place filled with racist white guys. I gave you a Forbes article from this year that cites that the vast majority of the best American cities for blacks are in the south and you just dismissed it.

And I don't buy the pretext of that Forbes article suggesting Southern White conservaties entrenched there have miraculously changed their hateful ways.
You seem to dismiss the gerrymandering and blatant political skuldugery used by white politicians to stay in power throughout the south. We have seen how the GOP leadership
has suppressed or discouraged the Black vote in the south. And you still havent reconciled the voting tendencies of Southern Blacks to support Democrats. Obviously, they aren't convinced the dominant political force in the south, namely the GOP, is responsible for any success a fraction of Blacks are enjoying there.

Whats up with the black obsession over something that happened in 1861?
I imagined it's because it still wasn't over more than 100 years later.

iu

Still isn't over.

Yea, Democrats are still using and abusing black people.
Face the truth. In general most white people just don't like blacks regardless of party affiliation. And no where is the abuse of black citizens more acute than in the Republican led red southern states.
Wow!

You know, I saw these people last night on VICE News.

They said it's a display to honor all those players of the Negro baseball league.

If that is true, why are there no uniforms on the lawn jockeys?

When asked about the nude female manequin, they said it was to represent the mother of those players. Quick question, did one woman give birth to all the players in the Negro league?

When was the last time you talked to a black person about white privilege and white conservative innocence?
When was the last time a fact didn't hurt your twat?
The fact of your Christian racism is quite painless. You can't complain about the 13% then turn around and say you're not racist. After all, you're complaining about a 'race'.

Who would Jesus complain about?

He would complain about Trump followers using his name to further an agenda of racism, hate and idolizing the super rich.

This is a joke thread, right? Revisionist history? I'm going out on a limb and guess that guy does not know what revisionist history means. 350 million people and OMG there are actually a few dumb rednecks out there. Hey! Let's put them on the news and pretend all Conservatives are like them!

Like obamaphone lady?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When was the last time you talked to a black person about white privilege and white conservative innocence?
The fact of your Christian racism is quite painless. You can't complain about the 13% then turn around and say you're not racist. After all, you're complaining about a 'race'.

He would complain about Trump followers using his name to further an agenda of racism, hate and idolizing the super rich.

Kinda like this?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Kinda like this?

Did they break the scale when they "weighed in"?

Like obamaphone lady?
No, Obama phone lady is typical. Racist rednecks are rare as fuck.

WHY does everything the OP posts have to be about the darkies? What's up with that? Is this the Coon News Network? Drop the whiny woe is me colored shit. Some are born lucky and some are born colored.
Do you feel mentally abused?

I see an ordinary porch decorated with a Confederate flag, a U.S. flag, and some artfully campy figures of Negroes which do not in any way project either a brazen or a shrouded attempt to degrade or to offend. I'm quite sure the porch of some imaginative Black people could construct a similarly campy historical burlesque presentation which includes some harmless White caricatures.

The humorous aspect of the tableau is emphasized by the either drunk or demented White fellow's babbling. Overall, the scene is an art form. Ignore it or make of it what you will. If you like feeling offended, enjoy it.
Not one USMB white poster will have a thing to say about this post.

No correction, no response, no nothing.

Agreement? I don't know. Or do I?
You posted a video of idiots. What response did you expect?

Forum List

Back