What's the one thing that terrifies right wingers above all other "terrors"?

I seriously doubt that right-wingers are overly concerned regarding gays. Actually, the one group that disturbs them the most is the baby-boomers. The right-wingers focus on trying to instill fear in the elderly over the Muslim issue and not address their goal of getting main goal of getting rid of social security, entitlements and reducing any government retirement incomes. If they blatantly admitted their goals on those issues to the seniors, no non-rich seniors would absolutely NOT vote for them and more and more baby-boomers are achieving the retirement age as each day goes by.
Right-wing conservatives have never wanted social security, Medicare and Medicaid, unions, and minimum wages.
Their preferred vision is working people until they drop, not giving benefits and replacing the older workers with younger ones. If the right-wing conservatives get power, you'll eventually see hundreds of thousands of more elderly on street corners and freeway off-ramps, holding cardboard signs asking for money. Of course the sight of hundreds of thousands more people begging for money will offend their sight and thus they will demand the government put them away somewhere so they don't have to look at them.

I find it hilarious that they agonise over the unborn child but then you cant see their arses for dust once that illegitimate child is born.

And that is a lie. Conservatives give more time and money to help other people than the left does. We just don't plan on keeping them poor, uneducated and hopeless so they keep voting the way we want....

I find it hilarious that they agonise over the unborn child but then you cant see their arses for dust once that illegitimate child is born.

And that is a lie. Conservatives give more time and money to help other people than the left does. We just don't plan on keeping them poor, uneducated and hopeless so they keep voting the way we want....
You just want them all to have guns.

I seriously doubt that right-wingers are overly concerned regarding gays. Actually, the one group that disturbs them the most is the baby-boomers. The right-wingers focus on trying to instill fear in the elderly over the Muslim issue and not address their goal of getting main goal of getting rid of social security, entitlements and reducing any government retirement incomes. If they blatantly admitted their goals on those issues to the seniors, no non-rich seniors would absolutely NOT vote for them and more and more baby-boomers are achieving the retirement age as each day goes by.
Right-wing conservatives have never wanted social security, Medicare and Medicaid, unions, and minimum wages.
Their preferred vision is working people until they drop, not giving benefits and replacing the older workers with younger ones. If the right-wing conservatives get power, you'll eventually see hundreds of thousands of more elderly on street corners and freeway off-ramps, holding cardboard signs asking for money. Of course the sight of hundreds of thousands more people begging for money will offend their sight and thus they will demand the government put them away somewhere so they don't have to look at them.
That's stupid.

No.....you guys on the left always have to lie and say the conservatives don't care about children........you have to do this, because it helps you cover up your own action of murdering viable babies........so you keep telling yourself that conservatives, who think all life is worthwhile and important are the ones who don't care about children..........whatever it takes for you guys to keep deluding yourselves that you aren't condoning the murder of babies....

No.....you guys on the left always have to lie and say the conservatives don't care about children........you have to do this, because it helps you cover up your own action of murdering viable babies........so you keep telling yourself that conservatives, who think all life is worthwhile and important are the ones who don't care about children..........whatever it takes for you guys to keep deluding yourselves that you aren't condoning the murder of babies....
It's just a bunch of lame, long ago discredited talking points they endlessly regurgitate, thinking they're somehow significant.

Property rights,Govt. seize home.
Confiscation of lifetime savings (Greece).
SSI not awarded when due.

How do we build roads, bridges and civilization without the ability to do so??? Also we're not greece and no one should take anyones life time savings or not reward ssi.

How many times do I have to tell you that the government collects to the tune of 100 billion a year in taxes that are supposed to be earmarked for infrastructure so that's nearly a trillion dollars in Obama's 2 terms alone

Tell me where the fuck has all that money gone?

We know that Right wingers are terrified of many things. Some examples:

Blacks
Hispanics
Ebola
Isis
The poor
Women's rights
Science
Education
Muslims

The list is endless. How do we know they're terrified? They tell us by their over reaction. Build a giant wall. Round up millions. Isolate people. Attack them with threats and slander.

But who or what terrifies them the most? There is one group they hate above all other minorities. I know we all know, but I will say it anyway.

Gay people. There is no group the right wing slanders more.
Gays are the only group the right wing publicly announces they want dead. No other group even comes close to being slandered by the right wing as much as the gays are. The right wing is obviously driven by fear. But what is it about gays that makes the right fear them the most?
The fear that somehow, someone, somewhere is having fun.

I noticed that too. Why is that? Why so much care for the unborn, but none for the born?

How do we build roads, bridges and civilization without the ability to do so??? Also we're not greece and no one should take anyones life time savings or not reward ssi.

How many times do I have to tell you that the government collects to the tune of 100 billion a year in taxes that are supposed to be earmarked for infrastructure so that's nearly a trillion dollars in Obama's 2 terms alone

why don't you tell us.

You don't plan on it. You just do it.

why don't you tell us.
Not to roads obviously besides I'm not the one whining for more money for roads you are

I noticed that too. Why is that? Why so much care for the unborn, but none for the born?

Its not the biggest contradiction in their set of beliefs.
I love the fact that there are no jobs when discussing immigration but there are millions of jobs when discussing welfare. Strange alchemy indeed.

It is a consistent view, because in both cases the parent is expected to take responsibility for the welfare of their own child. Since you seem to enjoy hyperbole and wild exaggeration, why do liberals think that women are less capable of taking care of themselves and their families than the average newborn puppy (unless, of course, we're talking about underage girls looking for an abortion, then they're perfectly capable of making permanent life changing decisions)?

It is a consistent view, because in both cases the parent is expected to take responsibility for the welfare of their own child. Since you seem to enjoy hyperbole and wild exaggeration, why do liberals think that women are less capable of taking care of themselves and their families than the average newborn puppy (unless, of course, we're talking about underage girls looking for an abortion, then they're perfectly capable of making permanent life changing decisions)?
You need to disentangle the various themes here if you want a cogent response.

You need to disentangle the various themes here if you want a cogent response.
I find most of the arguments presented here to be simplistic, exaggerated and extreme. Thus, they are easy to lampoon and ignore. Legitimate underlying concerns get lost.

So if the woman finds she isn't capable of taking care of a baby but gets pregnant, Republicans, with all their empathy, insist she be punished with that baby. After all, it's her fault. That's what she gets for having sex. And just to drive the point home, make sure she gets no help.

So if the woman finds she isn't capable of taking care of a baby but gets pregnant, Republicans, with all their empathy, insist she be punished with that baby. After all, it's her fault. That's what she gets for having sex. And just to drive the point home, make sure she gets no help.
Still going with the hyperbole and wild exaggeration I see. Bring it into reality and you might get an actual conversation.

Forum List

Back