What's the one thing that terrifies right wingers above all other "terrors"?

I find it hilarious that they agonise over the unborn child but then you cant see their arses for dust once that illegitimate child is born.
I noticed that too. Why is that? Why so much care for the unborn, but none for the born?

Its not the biggest contradiction in their set of beliefs.
I love the fact that there are no jobs when discussing immigration but there are millions of jobs when discussing welfare. Strange alchemy indeed.

Yeah....kinda like liberals crying about there being no jobs yet Barry says things are going just great!!
And of course liberals cry about there being no jobs yet they are for unfettered immigration.

They're all about killing innocent children but get queasy when it comes time to off a murderer.

Liberals are a walking contradiction.

What we on the right are most terrified of is the abject failure of our educational system which has led to a whole generation of complete idiots such as rdean. These people are so fucking stupid that they believe nonsense like in the OP. Logical, rational concern for the problems that face our nation are labeled as "fear mongering" by ill-educated and unthinking robots.

We have these concerns not for ourselves, but for future generations. Many of us fear that it's too late. That the stubbornly and deliberately stupid like the OP are becoming the norm and not the exception. It is a logical, reasonable, and mature concern.

I guess I qualify as a "Right Winger" but I can't identify "one thing" that terrifies me, politically speaking. But here are a few things that cause me concern:

(1) Collapse of the monetary system due to unprecedented levels of government debt, fiat money, and no serious attempt to reign in deficit spending;

(2) Takeover of the Supreme Court by Leftists with no regard for the Constitution;

(3) The rise of a generation of coddled twits who look to Government to satisfy all of their needs and eliminate their anxieties;

(4) The granting of permanent residency and (God forbid) citizenship to tens of millions of ignorant third-world immigrants who will be sucking at the Government's teats for generations to come;

(5) The permanent loss of living-wage jobs for non-college-educated adults who are willing and able to do valuable work;

(6) The increasing hordes of college students and "graduates" - largely funded by taxpayers - who, intellectually, never had any business being on a college campus, other than as a janitor.

That should do it for now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back