What's the one thing that terrifies right wingers above all other "terrors"?

R

rdean

We know that Right wingers are terrified of many things. Some examples:

Blacks
Hispanics
Ebola
Isis
The poor
Women's rights
Science
Education
Muslims

The list is endless. How do we know they're terrified? They tell us by their over reaction. Build a giant wall. Round up millions. Isolate people. Attack them with threats and slander.

But who or what terrifies them the most? There is one group they hate above all other minorities. I know we all know, but I will say it anyway.

Gay people. There is no group the right wing slanders more.
Gays are the only group the right wing publicly announces they want dead. No other group even comes close to being slandered by the right wing as much as the gays are. The right wing is obviously driven by fear. But what is it about gays that makes the right fear them the most?

What's the one thing that terrifies right wingers above all other "terrors"?

Rdean as Obama's SCOTUS nominee

Heard the movie Dr. Zhivago was about Commie takeover? Middle class couple forced to live in their own basement while upstairs was given to street scum? Never saw it but Savage said it so. Don't think it could happen here?

How do we build roads, bridges and civilization without the ability to do so??? Also we're not greece and no one should take anyones life time savings or not reward ssi.

Too many questions. Greece got into deep debt. Not much revenue coming in. They took 75% of all above $1mil Euro? Think it can't happen here? They already talk to take IRA/401K and "give you" what you need to live.

Roads and Bridges? They take 18-20% of GDP. Is that not enough? stop the waste. spend wisely. no debt. All would be better.

How do we build roads, bridges and civilization without the ability to do so??? Also we're not greece and no one should take anyones life time savings or not reward ssi.

Too many questions. Greece got into deep debt. Not much revenue coming in. They took 75% of all above $1mil Euro? Think it can't happen here? They already talk to take IRA/401K and "give you" what you need to live.

Roads and Bridges? They take 18-20% of GDP. Is that not enough? stop the waste. spend wisely. no debt. All would be better.

The debt goes to fund our wars( 5 trillion at least as trump said last night) and huge tax breaks for the super rich. I do believe we should balance the debt but since nearly none of it is caused by infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Well, they shouldn't be cut.

We should work to get waste out of government.

I find it hilarious that they agonise over the unborn child but then you cant see their arses for dust once that illegitimate child is born.
I know, right? Perhaps if they cared about the born as much as the unborn, people wouldn't have so many abortions.

The debt goes to fund our wars( 5 trillion at least as trump said last night) and huge tax breaks for the super rich. I do believe we should balance the debt but since nearly none of it is caused by infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Well, they shouldn't be cut.

We should work to get waste out of government.

I don't know where Trump got his numbers. Beyond my pay grade. It seems Defense is in each year budget? We can't live on DEBT forever? I don't see how people think it OK for FED GOVT to do it to our Childrens' future.

yes we should get rid of waste. agree with you.

I just want left alone. I hurt no one and just want to live my life as best I see fit. Unfortunately, legislators and bureaucrats and people with agendas won't let me.

I just want left alone. I hurt no one and just want to live my life as best I see fit. Unfortunately, legislators and bureaucrats and people with agendas won't let me.

Agree. I stubbornly do my own taxes. Last few years flabbergasted at the added complexity of Health Care stuff. Things were bad enough before (dare you sell any stock? or change jobs?). now? Impossible to understand HSA rules and other. State? another mess. excess SDI? wth? Enter Fed number but take out State adjustments?
sigh. I vote for first one to simplify.

Heard the movie Dr. Zhivago was about Commie takeover? Middle class couple forced to live in their own basement while upstairs was given to street scum? Never saw it but Savage said it so. Don't think it could happen here?

something like that is in the works in NEW YORK CITY-----SEE DI BLASIO

I was talking to an exchange rep today. I'm thinking about retiring at 64 so it will be a couple of years before I can get medicare. The exchange represents 37 health care organizations. Before Obamacare, you didn't have that variety. And medical bills became the number one cause of bankruptcy during the Bush administration. How the GOP misses those good old days.

New Topics

Forum List

Back