What's One Thing Obama Has Done to Help You Personally?

What's president supposed to do for one personally?

Paint my house, walk my dog, mow my lawn, wash my car?

If you're looking for a President (or any public official) to do anything for you personally, you're looking in the wrong place.

Gee, I don't know....I would settle for him protecting our borders, instead of cutting back the funding to do just that.

he's been entertaining, but not much more or less than any president in my recollection since dick nixon.

i especially like the way he changes his manner of speaking to suit the audience.
i almost choked on my drink when he was in indiana talking about a truck driving school that was getting killed because it the tuition wasn't subsidized and unemployed truckers couldn't afford to pay it out of pocket.

arvard lawyer to shit kicking country boy in one turn of those skinny purple lips on his high yellow face (i'm not racist --- i don't like his white half either).

as long as no insane extremist being paid by a secret cabal bumps him off, we'll be all right. he hasn't kept promises important to special interest groups that were instrumental in his election and with just that he's as good as gone if there is anybody of substance to run against him.

This is what makes you stupid.....We aren't talking about a guy that manages a gas station in Norwalk, California. We are talking about a guy that is President of the United States. Can you see any difference? I have a feeling you don't.

What YOU do for a living is NOT germane to this conversation. Is it?
Eh, well yes it is when you hold that position, yank. Indeed it IS germane to this conversation....I can see your having a hard time grasping the concept.

Are you now trying to claim you are Obama? Or have held the office of POTUS in the past?

If you're looking for a President (or any public official) to do anything for you personally, you're looking in the wrong place.

Gee, I don't know....I would settle for him protecting our borders, instead of cutting back the funding to do just that.

And which previous POTUS did this?

Folks, more proof of what we are up against... Thanks again Ravi for another one of you enlightening posts...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He can't even come up with one thing that the President has done for him yet he kisses his ass everyday...
Provide some template for whatever it is you expect as an answer. For example: point to something that George W. Bush has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office.

Obviously you can't answer the question...big surprise there... but to answer yours, Bush cut taxes for me which gave me more money in my pocket to take care of my family and other people who needed it.
....And, you're still gettin' it.....'til the end of THIS YEAR...then, it's back to Clinton-style PAY-DOWN-DEBT rate$!!!!

YEEE-HAWWWW!!!!!

"The curious may want to know why the Bush tax cuts are set to expire in the first place. After all, if then-President George W. Bush and Congress thought they were a good idea when they passed them in the early 2000s, why make them temporary?"

Last edited:
What YOU do for a living is NOT germane to this conversation. Is it?
Eh, well yes it is when you hold that position, yank. Indeed it IS germane to this conversation....I can see your having a hard time grasping the concept.

Are you now trying to claim you are Obama? Or have held the office of POTUS in the past?

You really are stupid, huh? I'm not going any further with this point, because your too bull headed to say that there is a difference.

Yeah, all estimated 12-30 million illegals have come streaming across our border just since Obama's been elected.

Give me a break. No one is going to do a damn thing to stop the never ending flow of cheap labor.

You really are stupid, huh? I'm not going any further with this point, because your too bull headed to say that there is a difference.

No more bull headed than you are for refusing to accept that Obama called this group of idiots exactly what they called themselves before someone realized the name MIGHT have a sexual conotation and attempted to install their PC rule.

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

For that matter, how about one thing the Democrats have done to help you?

Thanks.

I have a 22 year old son who works for a small company that offers no benefits. I have been helping him pay for private health insurance on the open market. It costs $1728 a year for a bare bones policy. With the new healthcare bill, I will be able to put him back on my policy until he is 26

You have to help him with $144/month? You'll be paying his way til he's 50 at this rate. Well done!
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

:rolleyes:

See.....this is what keeps going over your head, yank. Mr. Clean asked a question what the president could do for me personally. I gave a sincere answer to what the president could do for me.
I'm not talking about any other presidents because that not what the OP was asking.
I have a problem with any president not protecting our borders, but your messiah isn't doing the job, infact he is cutting back funds on doing it. Understand...or do I need to paint a picture for you?

None of them ever did and none of them ever will.

Business loves cheap labor and the business of America is business.

What has Obama done to help me personally?

Americans lost $16 trillion in personal wealth (assets minus liabilities) in the last 18 months of the Bush administration. That represents wealth primarily lost in the Stock Market and in home values.
Since President Obama took office, $8 trillion of that personal wealth has returned

Personally, I have seen my once devastated 401K account return to its pre 2007 levels. I have also seen the value of my home increase by almost $25,000

What has obama done for me personally? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitch if he was on fire.

What have the democrats done for me? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitches if they were on fire.

The purple lipped dogs ass obama, coupled with the shit stain reid and the scabby old puss sack pelosi have brought our country to the brink of disaster. They have spent this country into a high speed train wreck in motion. They should all be tried for high treason and thrown in PRISON.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!

Great rhetoric. Zero details.

red-card1.jpg

"Penalty...Dittoheads!!"

Would you suggest he give details from partisan editorial sites from 1997.....
Nope!

Just a little-less White-trash screed.​

Yeah, all estimated 12-30 million illegals have come streaming across our border just since Obama's been elected.

Give me a break. No one is going to do a damn thing to stop the never ending flow of cheap labor.
Are you and yank roomies? Because your IQ seems to be on the same level.
Who said they came across when barry came into office. I'm requesting that he does something about it that no other president had the balls to do. It appears he doesn't have the nads either.

None of them ever did and none of them ever will.

Business loves cheap labor and the business of America is business.

Seems the border states, and others are having a tough time affording the cheap labor. Crime has increased and so has the population of our prisons with the wetbacks.

PS my hispanic friend calls them "wetties"

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

For that matter, how about one thing the Democrats have done to help you?

Thanks.

Just one? Somebody stop me.

Obama has worked to turn the economy around and it seems to be working.

Obama has made it possible for my kids to put their kids on their insurance when they go to college.

Obama's policies have devastated al Qaeda leaving us to be attacked by only incompetent morons. That makes me feel much safer.

Obama has gone a long way to reverse the trend that made the rest of world hate us. I work at a company that does 60% of it's business overseas. I meet reps from China, Taiwan, Germany, Brazil, Australia, India and many other countries. I know this to be a fact. That makes me feel better which takes some stress out of my life.

US to build two new nuclear power stations

BBC News - US to build two new nuclear power stations

--------They've already started hiring in Georgia.

The Southern Co. believes it can break ground on the country's first nuclear plant in 30 years, but it will need a new generation of workers to run it.

Plans for building a wave of nuclear reactors would create a need for 12,000 to 21,000 new workers ranging from specially trained maintenance crews to nuclear physicists and engineers. The need for labor is compounded since more than a third of the country's existing nuclear workers will be eligible for retirement in four years.

Besides fulfilling basic state requirements in the liberal arts, students take classes in mathematics, electrical engineering technology and learn about mechanical controllers, nuclear reactors, radiation protection and the utility industry.

The first students are set to graduate in May from pilot programs at Chattanooga State Technical Community College in Tennessee and Salem Community College in New Jersey.

Latricia Lloyd, 48, enrolled in Chattanooga after a battery maker outsourced her sales job and cut her pay.

"The nuclear industry is a growth industry right now," she said. "It's a very stable job."

Moneynews - Nuclear Industry to Hire for Growth, Retirements

----Obama has done more in less than two years than the Republican administration did in eight. In fact, I couldn't think of a single thing that helped the country in eight years. NOT ONE! How many nuclear power plants were started under the Bush Administration?

Worse, Bush didn't even put out much of an effort trying to get Bin Laden. And a short time later, Republicans completely lost interest in Bin Laden. How is that possible???? Would we even still be fighting al Qaeda if Bush had done the right thing?

Add all the other Bush/Republican disasters and it's a wonder they can hold their heads in anything except shame. Seriously.

WHOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

NOW look what you did!!!!

FREEPER/Dead-O-Head OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeadExplode.gif

(Do it, again!! Do it, again!!)

:clap2:

Maybe the wording should have been stated "What Obama has done "positive" since taking office?
Gee....let's seeeeeee......What no White-President has managed??!!!

The left is so focused on race.

Yes and No.

You see, the Republican Party is about 90% white (or more), and mostly of one Religion (Christians). It's why they are able to march in "lockstep". Elected Republicans nationwide are like 96% white.

On the other hand, the Democratic Party is made up of "everyone else". So yes, Democrats recognize race because they are black, brown, white and everything in between.

But it's NOT the Democrats who push "Confederate Celebration Month".

I love this one title:

Virginia To Celebrate Treason, Defeat With Confederate History Month

Gee....let's seeeeeee......What no White-President has managed??!!!

The left is so focused on race.

Yes and No.

You see, the Republican Party is about 90% white (or more), and mostly of one Religion (Christians). It's why they are able to march in "lockstep". Elected Republicans nationwide are like 96% white.

On the other hand, the Democratic Party is made up of "everyone else". So yes, Democrats recognize race because they are black, brown, white and everything in between.

But it's NOT the Democrats who push "Confederate Celebration Month".

I love this one title:

Virginia To Celebrate Treason, Defeat With Confederate History Month

:lol:

Republicaaaaaaaaans!

Forum List

Back