What's One Thing Obama Has Done to Help You Personally?

Pissed off and scared the shit out of the right wingers.

That in itself is good enough for me.
I'm thinkin'...if the White-Wingers see it as Karma-Time (i.e. the whole Golden Rule trip), it's that-much-BETTER!!!!

:cool:

What's this all about?
I'm beginning to see nothing but a troll with this poster

If you consider a troll as someone who's got A LOTTA FACTS, close-at-hand....as-opposed-to fact-free "conservative"-rhetoric....

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

I find a little irony in the fact that obama has lowered the office of the presidency in a manner that he calls the tea party, tea baggers. I guess the gloves are off as far as respect to the office he holds, and he brought it on himself. Once again it show that he's not ready for primetime

Seeing how Tea Bagger called themselves Tea Baggers long before Obama did, I really don't see your point?
Of course you don't. You have no class. Neither does the POTUS. It's embarrassing.

So, because he called them the name they called themselves, he has no class?:cuckoo:

I still have my postdoc position thanks to the stimulus money going to the NIH, in a time where funding is tight and very competitive. My lab is getting new microscopes thanks to it.

And I think what most people forget, or don't want to believe, but the stimulus might of kept many companies afloat to make it through the tough times. I say may as I'm no economic expert, neither is anybody here I bet, and that's my take on the benefit of it.
Uh-oh....you sound like one o' them, there evil-scientists!!

Better keep your head, down, 'round these parts!!

There're Dead-O-Heads & Freepers afoot!!!!!!

I'm thinkin'...if the White-Wingers see it as Karma-Time (i.e. the whole Golden Rule trip), it's that-much-BETTER!!!!

What's this all about?

If you consider a troll as someone who's got A LOTTA FACTS, close-at-hand....as-opposed-to fact-free "conservative"-rhetoric....

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

You have not posted facts.. you have posted winger youtube videos.... opinion letters from wingers.. links to the Daily KOS and other winger sites... unsubstantiated numbers... and a bunch of stuff pulled straight out your ass... and when refuted with the actual statistics and facts, you duck and cover, only emerging to post more of your same crap... you are indeed a troll, and one I will expose every chance I get... you are in the realm with sillybozo, KMAN, and rdean.... the trolliest of the trolls

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

For that matter, how about one thing the Democrats have done to help you?

Thanks.

I have a 22 year old son who works for a small company that offers no benefits. I have been helping him pay for private health insurance on the open market. It costs $1728 a year for a bare bones policy. With the new healthcare bill, I will be able to put him back on my policy until he is 26

You have to help him with $144/month? You'll be paying his way til he's 50 at this rate. Well done!

Afraid so. With an entry level job, education loans to pay off, car payments and other living expenses....health insurance was one of those bills that was going to be put off.

One of the reasons we needed a healthcare overhaul

What's this all about?

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

Yeah I witnessed all those facts. :eusa_whistle:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOsh

What's this all about?

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

You have not posted facts.. you have posted winger youtube videos.... opinion letters from wingers.. links to the Daily KOS and other winger sites... unsubstantiated numbers... and a bunch of stuff pulled straight out your ass... and when refuted with the actual statistics and facts, you duck and cover, only emerging to post more of your same crap... you are indeed a troll, and one I will expose every chance I get... you are in the realm with sillybozo, KMAN, and rdean.... the trolliest of the trolls

If the "white wingers" posted only a quarter of the links I provide supporting facts, we could possibly have a meaningful discussion.

Of course, it's the "white wingers" who refer to "Forbes" and "BusinessWeek" as "moonbat publications".

The "publications" they look at are, wait, what ARE they? They must read the same publications as "Sarah Palin".

:cuckoo:

Why would a president help anyone personally?

That is the response I expected... Thanks Ravi.

Folks this is from Ravi, a die hard lib... And this was his best response. These are the type of people we are dealing with. God help our country.

I'd say god help us from asshole like you, and the rest of the whiny conservatives who wish Obama to fail just so they can claim their ideology is right.
Ya' gotta understand.....the White-Wingers assumed that ALL Whites were required to Pass (on a potential Presidential-run), before a Black was considered a legitimate-contender; that it was his turn.

They'll get-over-it.

NASCAR's rampin'-up!!
ugly_man_laugh.gif

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

For that matter, how about one thing the Democrats have done to help you?

Thanks.

Just one? Somebody stop me.

Obama has worked to turn the economy around and it seems to be working.

Obama has made it possible for my kids to put their kids on their insurance when they go to college.

Obama's policies have devastated al Qaeda leaving us to be attacked by only incompetent morons. That makes me feel much safer.

Obama has gone a long way to reverse the trend that made the rest of world hate us. I work at a company that does 60% of it's business overseas. I meet reps from China, Taiwan, Germany, Brazil, Australia, India and many other countries. I know this to be a fact. That makes me feel better which takes some stress out of my life.

US to build two new nuclear power stations

BBC News - US to build two new nuclear power stations

--------They've already started hiring in Georgia.

The Southern Co. believes it can break ground on the country's first nuclear plant in 30 years, but it will need a new generation of workers to run it.

Plans for building a wave of nuclear reactors would create a need for 12,000 to 21,000 new workers ranging from specially trained maintenance crews to nuclear physicists and engineers. The need for labor is compounded since more than a third of the country's existing nuclear workers will be eligible for retirement in four years.

Besides fulfilling basic state requirements in the liberal arts, students take classes in mathematics, electrical engineering technology and learn about mechanical controllers, nuclear reactors, radiation protection and the utility industry.

The first students are set to graduate in May from pilot programs at Chattanooga State Technical Community College in Tennessee and Salem Community College in New Jersey.

Latricia Lloyd, 48, enrolled in Chattanooga after a battery maker outsourced her sales job and cut her pay.

"The nuclear industry is a growth industry right now," she said. "It's a very stable job."

Moneynews - Nuclear Industry to Hire for Growth, Retirements

----Obama has done more in less than two years than the Republican administration did in eight. In fact, I couldn't think of a single thing that helped the country in eight years. NOT ONE!

Worse, Bush didn't even put out much of an effort trying to get Bin Laden. And a short time later, Republicans completely lost interest in Bin Laden. How is that possible???? Would we even still be fighting al Qaeda if Bush had done the right thing?

Add all the other Bush/Republican disasters and it's a wonder they can hold their heads in anything except shame. Seriously.

Thank you for the response...

Turning the economy around...Interesting... I'm not sure 10% unemployment is turning the country around... but I'll take your word for it.

Healthcare for college kids - Agree... That's great for families, as long as the families pay for it themselves.

Obama's policies have devastated al Qaeda leaving us to be attacked by only incompetent morons. That makes me feel much safer. ---- Guess you didn't hear about the bomb that almost went off in Time Square... and didn't hear about his Pakistan connections

Obama has gone a long way to reverse the trend that made the rest of world hate us. I work at a company that does 60% of it's business overseas. I meet reps from China, Taiwan, Germany, Brazil, Australia, India and many other countries. I know this to be a fact. That makes me feel better which takes some stress out of my life. ---- Ok, you feel better because you think other countries like us more...

Nuclear Energy - Agree... :clap2:

----Obama has done more in less than two years than the Republican administration did in eight. In fact, I couldn't think of a single thing that helped the country in eight years. NOT ONE! --- I guess it's obvious you don't have a 401k, or own any stock... and I guess keeping us safe from terrorists and having no terrorists attacks on our soil doesn't count either... by the way Obama has already had a terrorist attack on our soil (the Fort Hood shooter) have you heard of him?? and almost another one this last weekend in NY.

Thanks for the post...

The title of the thread is, "What's One Thing Obama Has Done to Help You Personally?"

So you end up applauding the President.

It's a "start".

I love these baiting threads..

Name ONE Thing Obama has done right..........

Then they ignore or denigrate every response. Makes for useless discussion

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

If the "white wingers" posted only a quarter of the links I provide supporting facts, we could possibly have a meaningful discussion.

Of course, it's the "white wingers" who refer to "Forbes" and "BusinessWeek" as "moonbat publications".

The "publications" they look at are, wait, what ARE they? They must read the same publications as "Sarah Palin".

lol......you have no idea the level of anger out there amongst white wingers s0n...........:lol::lol::lol:

you'll be seeing soon enough however...........and let me add that the limpwristed of America best give a wide berth:badgrin::badgrin:

The Founders wouldnt even bat an eyelash.............

Last edited:

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

You want me to go back to where I have called you out numerous time on your numbers pulled out of YOUR ASS?

You little racist fuck

There are indeed trolls portraying themselves as champions of the right wing, as the example of KMAN shows, I don't leave them out of troll lists either.. nor do I run to their defense

KOS, media matters, and others continually linked to by the left wing moonbats (of which you are included) will continually be called into question because of the hyper-partisan nature of their content and their propensity for twisting numbers, omitting crucial data and details, and posing flat out made up shit as fact.... Hell, I would not be surprised if those moonbat sites look at this new troll poster's posts and snicker that they have another sucker in their recruitment bin

THIS coming from the asshat who speak about the POTUS in this manner?

I find a little irony in the fact that obama has lowered the office of the presidency in a manner that he calls the tea party, tea baggers. I guess the gloves are off as far as respect to the office he holds, and he brought it on himself. Once again it show that he's not ready for primetime

Seeing how Tea Bagger called themselves Tea Baggers long before Obama did, I really don't see your point?

Of course you wouldn't, after all obama is just the president of the Unites States, he doesn't have to show the office which he presides any integrity now does he? :cuckoo:

Of course you wouldn't, after all obama is just the president of the Unites States, he doesn't have to show the office which he presides any integrity now does he? :cuckoo:

Are you hard of reading just like Si modo????

Forum List

Back