What's One Thing Obama Has Done to Help You Personally?

Dude, find something interesting to say.

THIS coming from the asshat who speak about the POTUS in this manner?
What has obama done for me personally? Not a God damn thing, and I wouldn't piss on the filthy sons a bitch if he was on fire.

I find a little irony in the fact that obama has lowered the office of the presidency in a manner that he calls the tea party, tea baggers.
Gee.....I guess you folks shouldn't have started using the termhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#37006745....TEABAGGERS!!!

529.gif

Seeing how Tea Bagger called themselves Tea Baggers long before Obama did, I really don't see your point?

Of course you wouldn't, after all obama is just the president of the Unites States, he doesn't have to show the office which he presides any integrity now does he? :cuckoo:

Are you hard of reading just like Si modo????

Are you really this stupid??? I gave you more credit in the past, but now I have to make a mental note about this.

Integrity and liberals...... oil and water, what was I thinking?

You have not posted facts.. you have posted winger youtube videos.... opinion letters from wingers.. links to the Daily KOS and other winger sites... unsubstantiated numbers... and a bunch of stuff pulled straight out your ass... and when refuted with the actual statistics and facts, you duck and cover, only emerging to post more of your same crap... you are indeed a troll, and one I will expose every chance I get... you are in the realm with sillybozo, KMAN, and rdean.... the trolliest of the trolls

If the "white wingers" posted only a quarter of the links I provide supporting facts, we could possibly have a meaningful discussion.

Of course, it's the "white wingers" who refer to "Forbes" and "BusinessWeek" as "moonbat publications".

The "publications" they look at are, wait, what ARE they? They must read the same publications as "Sarah Palin".

You want me to go back to where I have called you out numerous time on your numbers pulled out of YOUR ASS?

You little racist fuck

There are indeed trolls portraying themselves as champions of the right wing, as the example of KMAN shows, I don't leave them out of troll lists either.. nor do I run to their defense

KOS, media matters, and others continually linked to by the left wing moonbats (of which you are included) will continually be called into question because of the hyper-partisan nature of their content and their propensity for twisting numbers, omitting crucial data and details, and posing flat out made up shit as fact.... Hell, I would not be surprised if those moonbat sites look at this new troll poster's posts and snicker that they have another sucker in their recruitment bin

I'm not little.

"Posing flat out made up shit as fact"? Examples?

Of course you wouldn't, after all obama is just the president of the Unites States, he doesn't have to show the office which he presides any integrity now does he? :cuckoo:

Are you really this stupid??? I gave you more credit in the past, but now I have to make a mental note about this.

I posted a fact. Tea Baggers called themselves that before Obama did. Either refute it, or stop whining about giving me credit?

I have an easy time putting "integrity" and "liberals" together. But when I think of Iraq, the Republican drug bill, the anti gay over-the-top rhetoric, "Confederate Month" and all the other Conservative rhetoric, "integrity" is the LAST word I would ever associate with "Republican" or "Conservative".

But, but, but.....Boooooooooooosh. :cuckoo:
That is really getting old, dude.

I recall wondering as November 2008 approached what all the posters that had BLAMED BUSH for being bright enough to orchestrate 9/11, but not being bright enough to correctly pronounce "nuclear" would do after he wasn't in office.

Now 16 months, since OB's January 2009 inauguaration, we see:

Nothing.

would be nice if you opened your eyes, Obama has done a lot since taking office.

Proof, just look at the hack conservatives pathetic and petty bullshit they post, rarely anything of substance....
Please!!

Substance....from Porky Limbaugh????!!!!!

:eek:

Lemmings don't carry substance....only fleas.

lemmings1.jpg

I posted a fact. Tea Baggers called themselves that before Obama did. Either refute it, or stop whining about giving me credit?

This is what makes you stupid.....We aren't talking about a guy that manages a gas station in Norwalk, California. We are talking about a guy that is President of the United States. Can you see any difference? I have a feeling you don't.

I have an easy time putting "integrity" and "liberals" together. But when I think of Iraq, the Republican drug bill, the anti gay over-the-top rhetoric, "Confederate Month" and all the other Conservative rhetoric, "integrity" is the LAST word I would ever associate with "Republican" or "Conservative".
Those Democrats are a pretty cool bunch, eh?

“I do not regard the Negro as my equal, and positively deny that he is my brother, or any kin to me whatever." ....U.S. Senator Stephen Douglas (D-IL)

Confiscation Act received unanimous opposition from Democrats

Senate Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 passed with 94% of the Senate Repubhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2283650#licans in favor and 27% of Senate Democrats opposing it

etc.

I recall wondering as November 2008 approached what all the posters that had BLAMED BUSH for being bright enough to orchestrate 9/11, but not being bright enough to correctly pronounce "nuclear" would do after he wasn't in office.

Now 16 months, since OB's January 2009 inauguaration, we see:

Nothing.

would be nice if you opened your eyes, Obama has done a lot since taking office.

Proof, just look at the hack conservatives pathetic and petty bullshit they post, rarely anything of substance, and it just gets more and more dumb and away from reality.

Maybe the wording should have been stated "What Obama has done "positive" since taking office?
Gee....let's seeeeeee......What no White-President has managed??!!!

:clap2:

This is what makes you stupid.....We aren't talking about a guy that manages a gas station in Norwalk, California. We are talking about a guy that is President of the United States. Can you see any difference? I have a feeling you don't.

What YOU do for a living is NOT germane to this conversation. Is it?

When I think of Obama's administration, it's hard to think of integrity with the tax cheats he appointed. I'm sure you would have an easy time associating the two, because your right there with them in having no integrity, dean

Proof, just look at the hack conservatives pathetic and petty bullshit they post, rarely anything of substance, and it just gets more and more dumb and away from reality.

Maybe the wording should have been stated "What Obama has done "positive" since taking office?
Gee....let's seeeeeee......What no White-President has managed??!!!

:clap2:

The left is so focused on race.

Eh, well yes it is when you hold that position, yank. Indeed it IS germane to this conversation....I can see your having a hard time grasping the concept.

What's president supposed to do for one personally?

Paint my house, walk my dog, mow my lawn, wash my car?

If you're looking for a President (or any public official) to do anything for you personally, you're looking in the wrong place.

Those Democrats are a pretty cool bunch, eh?

“I do not regard the Negro as my equal, and positively deny that he is my brother, or any kin to me whatever." ....U.S. Senator Stephen Douglas (D-IL)

Confiscation Act received unanimous opposition from Democrats

Senate Democrats filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 passed with 94% of the Senate Repubhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2283650#licans in favor and 27% of Senate Democrats opposing it

etc.

You have to go all the way back to a time when the Democratic Party was controlled by conservatives. Before the time conservatives moved from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party. And you know that to be true.

Why am I seeing a "lack of integrity"?

Let's dumb it down a bit more for you: Do YOU see a difference between the expected decorum of someone who works at a gas station and that of the POTUS?

Forum List

Back