What would MLK say to John Lewis?

Perhaps YOU can explain how anything Trump said to Lewis was racist? I mean none of your lefty buddies can.

I can give you the liberal answer with no doubt!!!
"Because Trump is white and that makes him racist since he is not a liberal dimshitcrat. You are supposed to know that, OH you must be a racist too. You are a Trump voter aren't you?" You had to be a racist sexist woman hating bigot homophobe, islamaphobe Christian Consevative Gun lover to vote for HIM"

That is their liberal indoctrinated response to any fact!!! That is why they are going to be loosing every election every time except in a few States that are full of them.

Actually, it was racist because Trump assumed that since Lewis is black, that his district s overwhelmingly black & that makes them criminals & thugs.

Your racism is so inbred that you can't even recognize it.

Trump didn't "ASSUME" shit....he stated facts.

Lewis represents Georgia's 5th Congressional District, one of the most consistently Democratic districts in the nation. Since its formalization in 1845, the district has been represented by a non-Democrat for just 11 years. The last non-Democrat to represent the district was Republican Fletcher Thompson, who left office on January 3, 1973, after a six-year stint; prior to Thompson, Democrats had held the district since James C. Freeman relinquished the seat in 1875 after serving a single two-year term.

Georgia's 5th congressional district is a congressional district in the U.S. state of Georgia. The district is currently represented by Democrat John Lewis, though the district's boundaries have been redrawn following the 2010 census, which granted an additional congressional seat to Georgia.[3] The first election using the new district boundaries (listed below) were the 2012 congressional elections.

Based in central Fulton and parts of DeKalb and Clayton counties, the majority African American district includes almost three-fourths of Atlanta, the state capital and largest city. It also includes some of the surrounding suburbs, including East Point, Druid Hills, and Forest Park.[4]
What S{PECIFICALLY did Trump say that was inaccurate?
Trump didn't say any of that

Trump doesn't take their shit...that won him many votes. Lewis can stick the race card up his ass

Correct. these idiots on the left never learn anything. The more of this stupid shit that they do, the less support they are going to have next election.

Thanks for the advice on how to win but I don't think your advice is genuine.

It isn't advice on how to win. You guys have fucked everything up so bad that even if you kissed Trumps ass for 4 years, people still won't trust you. It's just that doing this retarded shit is making it worse. I hope they never stop.

You guys have run the got the past 4 years. I hate to break it to you. But I don't still don't believe your genuine advice is to not criticize anything Trump does and Democrats would get more support seems silly.

Bull shit. The GOP gave 0bama everything he wanted. That is why Trump kicked their asses in the primaries. All I'm saying is that the more of this stupid stunts and lies that you guys pull out of your asses, the more support you lose. How is that so hard for you to understand?

So the GOP has run the got for the last 6 years as you admit and you still blamed it on liberals. Lol...How is the GOP so untouchable? They fuck shit up and the loyalist blame the other guys.

Your claim is clearly that Trump will not reduce crime in those areas that currently have very high rates, like Chicago.

I guess we will see if you are correct over the next 4 years.

Personally, I think you are wrong and I think he will be able to help those communities reduce violence.

It's a tough point to argue either way at this point, isn't it?

He says he will. You say he won't. For now, I will take his word over yours. Your track record with Trump predictions is a bit spotty.
And it is abundantly obvious that our friends on the left made an appropriate choice when they chose a diaper pin as their new symbol...

My word, John Lewis was acting like a petulant child, Trump called him out & now the folks on the left are losing their collective minds - it's really pathetic

Everything Trump said was true - a large portion of Lewis' district in GA is crime ridden and decaying. Lewis has been in congress since I was in high school (I am 48) and not helped matters. At all, in fact, things are actually worse.

Yeah, he marched with King, so that gives him a right to be an immature jackass?

Well, to many on the left, the answer is a resounding YES!

Again - Lewis acts like an ass, he gets called on the carpet and his pathetic record as a congressman is brought up

The left (which includes the media) gets OUTRAGED

this is going t be such a fun 8 years!

this whole thing is nothing short of comical.

the truth is, Trump has reached out to the black community and has made it clear that making things better in the inner cities is a priority for him

if Lewis had any sense (he doesn't) - he would be embracing that, looking for areas that he can work with the new president, and holding Trump's feet to the fire

folks want to feign OUTRAGE - the real outrage is that Trump is correct - Lewis' district is crime infested & falling apart, or a big part of it is (the part where he gets most of his votes)

Lewis' district also includes areas that are the wealthiest in the state (and some of the wealthiest in the nation). Buckhead, Alpharetta, Roswell & north Fulton are part of that district & the district is BELOW the national average in household income and unemployment - it really is pathetic

29 years John Lewis has been there. No improvement for the people that keep electing him.

Seriously folks, we can't move forward so long as people get maligned for speaking the truth. Lewis has an opportunity to do something now, but he would rather be a malcontent - that's on him & the people of his district continue to suffer

Time to man up and do the right thing for the folks you represent John - time to quit acting like a whiny little baby.

MLK won his fight because he refused to lower himself to the standards of his enemies by fighting like they fought against him. MLK refused to even call his opponents names, even though he was well within his rights to do so. This caused his movement to succeed, for the sheer righteousness of his cause was not muddied by evil behavior until it crushed his opponents.

And then there is Lewis.

MLK must be turning in his grave.

You know, the black community sure could use another leader like MLK. So instead of burning up communities and shooting innocent police officers, perhaps they could take a stand without becoming equal or worse than what they purport to be fighting.

MLK wanted to end violence and division. He remained classy and peaceful, which eventually earned him respect. The way today's libs go about it, they want to anger people and incite violence. Many have claimed violence is necessary to get people's attention. They are dead wrong. MLK showed them how to go about bringing people together but the left doesn't want that.

If MLK wanted to end violence, why did he pick places to go where he knew such things would occur?

Why wouldn't Lewis try to work with Trump to address any issues he may have in his district?

His state of Georgia voted for Trump, by the way.

Correct. these idiots on the left never learn anything. The more of this stupid shit that they do, the less support they are going to have next election.

It isn't advice on how to win. You guys have fucked everything up so bad that even if you kissed Trumps ass for 4 years, people still won't trust you. It's just that doing this retarded shit is making it worse. I hope they never stop.

You guys have run the got the past 4 years. I hate to break it to you. But I don't still don't believe your genuine advice is to not criticize anything Trump does and Democrats would get more support seems silly.

Bull shit. The GOP gave 0bama everything he wanted. That is why Trump kicked their asses in the primaries. All I'm saying is that the more of this stupid stunts and lies that you guys pull out of your asses, the more support you lose. How is that so hard for you to understand?

So the GOP has run the got for the last 6 years as you admit and you still blamed it on liberals. Lol...How is the GOP so untouchable? They fuck shit up and the loyalist blame the other guys.

Let us know when you are ready to discuss issues.

Did you figure out specifically what you are upset about other than you not paying attention when Trump talked about helping minority communities?

Your claim is clearly that Trump will not reduce crime in those areas that currently have very high rates, like Chicago.

Personally, I think you are wrong and I think he will be able to help those communities reduce violence.

He says he will. You say he won't. For now, I will take his word over yours. Your track record with Trump predictions is a bit spotty.
And it is abundantly obvious that our friends on the left made an appropriate choice when they chose a diaper pin as their new symbol...

My word, John Lewis was acting like a petulant child, Trump called him out & now the folks on the left are losing their collective minds - it's really pathetic

Everything Trump said was true - a large portion of Lewis' district in GA is crime ridden and decaying. Lewis has been in congress since I was in high school (I am 48) and not helped matters. At all, in fact, things are actually worse.

Yeah, he marched with King, so that gives him a right to be an immature jackass?

Again - Lewis acts like an ass, he gets called on the carpet and his pathetic record as a congressman is brought up

the truth is, Trump has reached out to the black community and has made it clear that making things better in the inner cities is a priority for him

if Lewis had any sense (he doesn't) - he would be embracing that, looking for areas that he can work with the new president, and holding Trump's feet to the fire

folks want to feign OUTRAGE - the real outrage is that Trump is correct - Lewis' district is crime infested & falling apart, or a big part of it is (the part where he gets most of his votes)

Lewis' district also includes areas that are the wealthiest in the state (and some of the wealthiest in the nation). Buckhead, Alpharetta, Roswell & north Fulton are part of that district & the district is BELOW the national average in household income and unemployment - it really is pathetic

29 years John Lewis has been there. No improvement for the people that keep electing him.

Seriously folks, we can't move forward so long as people get maligned for speaking the truth. Lewis has an opportunity to do something now, but he would rather be a malcontent - that's on him & the people of his district continue to suffer

Time to man up and do the right thing for the folks you represent John - time to quit acting like a whiny little baby.

MLK won his fight because he refused to lower himself to the standards of his enemies by fighting like they fought against him. MLK refused to even call his opponents names, even though he was well within his rights to do so. This caused his movement to succeed, for the sheer righteousness of his cause was not muddied by evil behavior until it crushed his opponents.

And then there is Lewis.

You know, the black community sure could use another leader like MLK. So instead of burning up communities and shooting innocent police officers, perhaps they could take a stand without becoming equal or worse than what they purport to be fighting.

MLK wanted to end violence and division. He remained classy and peaceful, which eventually earned him respect. The way today's libs go about it, they want to anger people and incite violence. Many have claimed violence is necessary to get people's attention. They are dead wrong. MLK showed them how to go about bringing people together but the left doesn't want that.

If MLK wanted to end violence, why did he pick places to go where he knew such things would occur?

You mean like places that hated blacks?

And then there is Lewis.

So you agree that MLK wasn't a non-violent person. Thanks.

We know, we know....Trump is racist....blah blah blah

It appears that dipshit snowflakes are in perpetual campaign mode.

$1.2 billion didn't get it done for Hillary...maybe she should have spent $2 billion. She loves to get minority votes in exchange for free shit. The real racism.

And then there is Lewis.

I agree that Lewis is a cornball MLK desciple.

He should work with Trump like Jim Brown is doing.

And then there is Lewis.

I agree you are a moron

"your side"???? Are we playing sport or something?

So, Trump isn't going to roll over, Obama didn't roll over, Bush W. didn't roll over, Clinton didn't roll over, Bush snr didn't roll over, Reagan didn't roll over. Why the hell do you think any president is going to roll over?
Bush rolled over like a bitch, Clinton and Obama didn't have anyone to roll over to. Trump hits back when attacked most Republicans and Conservatives do not, Trump is not from their world and he won't be playing by their establishment rules.
Yep. The rest are adults & Trump an immature crybaby.

Reporter: "Mr Trump, your healthcare plan is flawed."

Trump: "Your mother is ugly."
That is the extent of Trumps witty "comebacks"

Basically......oh yea? Well you suck

Meryl Streep is overrated
CNN is a lousy network
John Lewis is a bad Congressman

True.
True.
Also true.
Trump is right as usual.

You suck....you are overrated as a poster

It's cute that you think your opinion matters.

And then there is Lewis.

I agree you are a moron

So you agree MLK wasn't a non violent person. So do I.

Dude? How dense are you? Re-read our discussion, read it slowly please.

I agree you are a moron

Lewis is a jackass.

I agree you are a moron

Lewis is a jackass.

Lewis is one that if he didn't have a built in guarantee within his District, he couldn't win dog catcher. It's 61% black.

I agree you are a moron

Lewis is a jackass.

Lewis is one that if he didn't have a built in guarantee within his District, he couldn't win dog catcher. It's 61% black.
There are plenty of blacks who could run in his district

Lewis wins because he is an exceptional congressman

Dude? How dense are you? Re-read our discussion, read it slowly please.

Why would I? I just told you what you did and you didn't even bother to deny it. Encouraging someone to read slow isn't a denial...it's just a grade school deflection.

I agree you are a moron

Lewis is a jackass.

Yep. Though some assholes seem to think his district does not include the inner city. Snowflakes are always short on facts and long on bullshit

I agree you are a moron

Lewis is a jackass.

Yep. Though some assholes seem to think his district does not include the inner city. Snowflakes are always short on facts and long on bullshit

While his district does include some suburbs, it takes in almost 75% of the city of Atlanta.

I agree you are a moron

Lewis is a jackass.

While his district does include some suburbs, it takes in almost 75% of the city of Atlanta.

Yep. If he was truly a civil rights activist, he would make sure to work with Trump to help those in need.

Instead, he decided to be a useless political hack.

Forum List

Back