Judge advises jurors to never disclose they were on the jury.

Or in danger if media asked them, "how did you determine that a woman with a modest career and means was worth $83M for a few mean words"? "Also, if you believe this is a nice value, what would someone in NY who was physically beaten by a cop or someone on the street be worth in a civil suit"?
Trump was found guilty of defaming her.

He continued to do it, even after been found guilty.

The $83m was a fine so that he would change his behaviour not only to the injured party but also other people..

Personally I don't think $83m is enough to change his behaviour... Trump claims he is worth $10b,$250m everytime he opens his mouth about that should help correct his attitude..

The fine is related to Trump's worth and not the plaintiff's... It is Trump's behaviour that needs to change...

You mean he knows the corrupt jurors might get some shit from their fellow citizens?

Of course, the left never attacks people they do not like. 🤡

Anyone on that jury who claimed she suffered $83m in damages from a BS unprovable story is corrupt.

I should sue OP in Lakeland, Fl…how would that jury rule?
Explained...

Being too stupid to understand is something you share with Trump and his lawyer...

Do you have a link of of each of the jurors names and political affiliation or is this just your partison opinion?

Washington DC has 5% Trump voters. 94% democrat voters. That is the jury pool they had to pull from. If it were switched around, would you say Biden would get a fair trial with 95% Trump voters in the jury pool? I certainly wouldn't and I hate Biden.

Every single district Trump was indicted in voted HARD LEFT in 2020.

Last edited:

Washington DC has 5% Trump voters. 94% democrat voters. That is the jury pool they had to pull from. If it were switched around, would you say Biden would get a fair trial with 95% Trump voters in the jury pool? I certainly wouldn't and I hate Biden.

Every single district Trump was indicted in voted HARD LEFT in 2020.
1. None are as lopsided as DC.

2. Political affiliation does not directly translate to jury political affiliation.

3. Trump lawyers certainly were involved in the jury selection process and would have not allowed a jury full of Democrats.

4. You assume that juries will simply vote party regardless of the case facts. Do you believe that because you would?

5. I would be fine with any jury makeup and likely wouldn't even bother to check.

6. This is how juries have worked for a hundred years. Now it's an issue?

7. Ultimately you have no idea the jury makeup.

2. Political affiliation does not directly translate to jury political affiliation.

3. Trump lawyers certainly were involved in the jury selection process and would have not allowed a jury full of Democrats.

4. You assume that juries will simply vote party regardless of the case facts. Do you believe that because you would?

5. I would be fine with any jury makeup and likely wouldn't even bother to check.

Trump lawyers cannot say no to every juror saying they are all democrats. The judge wouldn't have it.

Juries have decided cases based on evidence, not politics. Never in the history of our nation has a past president, especially one that was the front runner for the next election, been indicted for ONE crime in ONE jurisdiction, much less 91 in 4 different ones. So no, this has NEVER happened before and NEVER has the country been so divided. Deciding whether someone is guilty of check fraud is a whole different ball game than deciding the fate of a past president running for president again in the current year.

The jury makeup will be the same as the jury pool. Stats prove it. With 95% of the people walking into that door for jury duty hating Trump, can you HONESTLY TELL ME you think he would have a non-biased jury? HONESTLY? Put your hatred for Trump aside for just 1 second to answer the question.

Last edited:
Trump lawyers cannot say no to every juror saying they are all democrats. The judge wouldn't have it.

Juries have decided cases based on evidence, not politics. Never in the history of our nation has a past president, especially one that was the front runner for the next election, been indicted for ONE crime in ONE jurisdiction, much less 91 in 4 different ones. So no, this has NEVER happened before and NEVER has the country been so divided. Deciding whether someone is guilty of check fraud is a whole different ball game than deciding the fate of a past president running for president again in the current year.

He shouldn't have done so many potential illegal acts.

Running for president is irrelevant...unless I can run for president and rob a bank?

The jury makeup will be the same as the jury pool. Stats prove it.
Likely you would never be happy with a jury makeup.

Grand juries made up of responsible citizens who reviewed the evidence and made their decision.

You disagree because you’re a sycophant fuckup.

Grand juries made up of Trump haters have decided to indict Trump because they hate him. They would have indicted a ham sandwich if they needed to. Trump's side is not allowed to even be there. It's 100% the prosecutor. You obviously have no fucking clue how GJ indictments work.

Last edited:
He shouldn't have done so many potential illegal acts.

Running for president is irrelevant...unless I can run for president and rob a bank?

Likely you would never be happy with a jury makeup.

From a pool of people where 95% hate my defendant? No I wouldn't. That's why I would request a change of venue to a much more neutral area.

Why are you so against Trump getting a fair trial?

Come on Otto...anyone with half a brain knows all of these "indictments" get thrown out on appeal. They've only lasted this long because they're in liberal districts with liberal juries and liberal judges. Take them out of those districts and they all dry up and blow away.
Wanna bet?
MAGA

Wanna bet?
MAGA

Of course. If he would be so guilty it wouldn't have taken 3 years to indict him. 3 years into a 4 year presidency where he's running for reelection and magically everyone decides to indict him all at once all up and down the east coast.

Nah, no bias here, nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Of course. If he would be so guilty it wouldn't have taken 3 years to indict him. 3 years into a 4 year presidency where he's running for reelection and magically everyone decides to indict him all at once all up and down the east coast.

Nah, no bias here, nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
So are you willing to bet on these cases being overturned or not!
MAGA

Lawyers only have a small number of preemptory challenges; political bias isn't a reason to boot someone off the jury when they lie and claim they can judge fairly.

Grand juries made up of responsible citizens who reviewed the evidence and made their decision.

You disagree because you’re a sycophant fuckup.
Have you ever served on a Grand Jury? I have and that isn't how it works. The prosecutor has complete control, he decides what witnesses are called, what evidence the jury is allowed to see and what questions they are allowed to ask.

Grand juries made up of Trump haters have decided to indict Trump because they hate him. They would have indicted a ham sandwich if they needed to. Trump's side is not allowed to even be there. It's 100% the prosecutor. You obviously have no fucking clue how GJ indictments work.
Dude, that’s how grand juries work. A grand jury is not a trial.

Again, you’re just fuckup sycophant.

Forum List

Back