Poll: Most Voters Believe Democrats ‘Engaged in Lawfare’ in Trump Trials

17 intelligence agencies? 17 pathological liars? Why do you believe known liars?

Do you recall, or have you excluded from your conscious memory that 50 some odd intelligence "experts" declared in writing that Hunter's laptop was a Russian plant? It turns out it was not, but actually belonged to The Big Guy's son.
Actually, you still haven't proven that.

You've proven that some of the data on it is legitimately from his accounts.

What I haven't seen yet, a bill of sale from a store saying he bought that laptop with that serial number.

Unconvicted felon is an oxymoron.
Only in the most superficial analysis.

In reality, the federal government is largely populated by felons who have never been formally convicted. Think Fauci, Brennan and several others who perjured themselves before congress and were never prosecuted for it.

It appears you have not yet realized that Washington DC is a gangster's paradise.

Actually, you still haven't proven that.

You've proven that some of the data on it is legitimately from his accounts.

What I haven't seen yet, a bill of sale from a store saying he bought that laptop with that serial number.
With that one Joe, you have proved how deeply in denial you are. Fear not mate, you're in the majority.

17 intelligence agencies? 17 pathological liars? Why do you believe known liars?

Do you recall, or have you excluded from your conscious memory that 50 some odd intelligence "experts" declared in writing that Hunter's laptop was a Russian plant? It turns out it was not, but actually belonged to The Big Guy's son.
They're believable when the usual suspects agree with them.

Only in the most superficial analysis.

In reality, the federal government is largely populated by felons who have never been formally convicted. Think Fauci, Brennan and several others who perjured themselves before congress and were never prosecuted for it.

It appears you have not yet realized that Washington DC is a gangster's paradise.
Nothing superficial about it. If you've never been convicted of a felony, you are not a Felon.

I understand that government officials get away with things, that I'd never be able to get away with.

Nothing superficial about it. If you've never been convicted of a felony, you are not a Felon.

I understand that government officials get away with things, that I'd never be able to get away with.
You have just painted yourself into a very tight corner. You want me to believe that a man who murders another and gets away with it is not a felon, has not committed a felony. Sorry d0, that's an illogical claim.

You have just painted yourself into a very tight corner. You want me to believe that a man who murders another and gets away with it is not a felon, has not committed a felony. Sorry d0, that's an illogical claim.
It's a legal term Pete.

Joey does not care. Joey will look at a turd, insist it is a diamond, and call you a racist for saying it's a turd. Joey favors The Big Lie.

Unless your name is Trump, then you can't jaywalk. Democrats are lying scum.

Forum List

Back