Trump's $50 million gala set to double Biden's triple-president fundraiser

Let's see. What do you think the market cap will be at 4:30PM EDT on Monday, Henry?
I'm gonna say 4.75B. :)

How about we cut to the chase tough guy?

You say you're a lucrative fellow.

Do you VENMO?

I will bet you $2,000 right now - with the entire message board as my collective witness - that Trump is your President come 1/21/25.

But even more?

If I lose?

My payout to you is 4 grand.

How does that sound?

Do you VENMO?

I will bet you $2,000 right now - with the entire message board as my collective witness - that Trump is your President come 1/21/25.

But even more?

If I lose?

How does that sound?

Bueller?

Do you VENMO?

But even more?

If I lose?

How does that sound?
I'd get better odds of return playing the under on what Trump Media Group is gonna be worth come 4:30PM on Monday than making a bet with some asshole on an anonymous Internet message board. :auiqs.jpg:
And I will always have pocket change to buy you a few drinks.

Keep hope alive! :)

Henry!!, So you still haven't answered my question. How much do you think Trump Media will be worth by end of trade day on Monday? :)

Alright, this is the last you'll get out of me, so lemme try and explain real slow so even you can understand:

Men don't bet on relativist BS like "How many billions is a billionaire going to be worth next week?"

He's still going to be a billionaire - who cares?

It's a stupid, pussy bet.

Men bet for all the marbles.

If you want to bet on whether Trump will be bankrupt by the end of the election - or whether he will win or lose the election - THAT'S a bet.

Your pussyfootin' around, and declination to collect on double the ante, just shows your inexperience with betting is as drastic as your ignorance to politics.

And now I'm done with this dork.

Arrivederci.

Alright, this is the last you'll get out of me, so lemme try and explain real slow so even you can understand:

Men don't bet on relativist BS like "How many billions is a billionaire going to be worth next week?"

He's still going to be a billionaire - who cares?

It's a stupid, pussy bet.

Men bet for all the marbles.

If you want to bet on whether Trump will be bankrupt by the end of the election - or whether he will win or lose the election - THAT'S a bet.

Your pussyfootin' around, and declination to collect on double the ante, just shows your inexperience with betting is as drastic as your ignorance to politics.

And now I'm done with this dork.

Arrivederci.
You bet for marbles? :auiqs.jpg:
You did pay attention to the title of this thread before you went on your tough guy rant last night, didn't you?
You took it in this direction. All I did was correct you about Trump Media's correct market cap.
So I expect his gala fundraiser to go pretty much the same way.

Now don't go away mad. Just go away. :)

Ka-boom!!
Is right.
And predicted.
I predicted it.

Once a number is posted up.....
That's the number (+XX) that Trump & circle would claim they are gonna get.
Think of it as "First Liar Doesn't Have A Chance".
Yes, pretty easy to predict. Xiden can only get so much money off the 14 percent of the population that he made better off

Forum List

Back