Habbadabado

Says the hack whose only marginally cogent thought is "ORANGE MAN BAD!"
donald j pork is the dumbest criminal in history, initially awarded 5million for raping a woman, decided to defame not just his victim but also the judge and the rest law and order system, so the jury fined him with extra 83.3 million, he may bring it down on appeal but not by much, in his NY fraud criminal trial he will have to pay over 200 million, also in the future is his case for defaming and abusing the Georgia election workers, which should also be north of 100 million more, not to mention all his criminal cases against our country, donald pork is toast....
1706390677108.png

donald j pork is the dumbest criminal in history, initially awarded 5million for raping a woman, decided to defame not just his victim but also the judge and the rest law and order system, so the jury fined him with extra 83.3 million, he may bring it down on appeal but not by much, in his NY fraud criminal trial he will have to pay over 200 million, also in the future is his case for defaming and abusing the Georgia election workers, which should also be north of 100 million more, not to mention all his criminal cases against our country, donald pork is toast....
View attachment 893945
Cactus.jpg

View attachment 893945
Why are you repeating your mindless posts? They don’t improve with repetition.

Yiur motto appears to be: if at first you sick and fail, fail fail again.

Tits McGee apparently isn’t a very good lawyer.

Maybe Trump should have selected someone with a different set of “qualifications.” This has been a very expensive lesson for Trump to learn.

She's spectacular.
You are right, alina is spectacular-ly stupid, even unable to articulate her case before the court. Every time she speaks, convicted rapist donald j pork has to pay millions, they should reinforce their team with morons such as marjorie "traitor" green, sarah palin and lauren "handjob" boebert 😅

1706398829429.png

Are you not capable of cogent thought beyond the regurgitation of a meme?
I made the meme, fucktardo.
Yes. Get over him. He's not your god. You don't HAVE one.
No, my God is God. It is you that doesn't have one, atheist boi.

Your god is your id, and that's just sad, because I know way better than that, that's not how the world works.

Secondary to your id, your god is government, and that's terrible. They do not have your best interest at heart.

You're kinda dumb, just sayin' :dunno:

Last edited:
You are right, alina is spectacular-ly stupid, even unable to articulate her case before the court. Every time she speaks, convicted rapist donald j pork has to pay millions, they should reinforce their team with morons such as marjorie "traitor" green, sarah palin and lauren "handjob" boebert 😅

View attachment 894008
You know what spam is? Your posts qualify

I made the meme, fucktardo.

No, my God is God. It is you that doesn't have one, atheist boi.

Your god is your id, and that's just sad, because I know way better than that, that's not how the world works.

Secondary to your id, your god is government, and that's terrible. They do not have your best interest at heart.

You're kinda dumb, just sayin' :dunno:
So you actually claim to be a Christian.

Wow. Okay.

Forum List

Back