Obama is a wicked, wicked, wicked man...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Obama ended "wet foot, dry foot" the policy allowing Cuban refugees who land in the United States automatic residence status, ensuring that they will be sent back to this Communist country to be tortured and killed.

Ironically, Obama got NOTHING from Cuba in return for this MAJOR concession. Cuba will continue to oppress its people, throw dissents into prison, and persecute anyone who doesn't tow the Castro line.

NOTHING.

But that is consistent with our IDIOT President, whose incompetence is bare for all to see.

We're not at war anymore and are working at fixing relations.
Dufus says America is not at war.

I will notify my friends in combat in Mosul.

upload_2017-1-13_16-18-52.png

Obama ended "wet foot, dry foot" the policy allowing Cuban refugees who land in the United States automatic residence status, ensuring that they will be sent back to this Communist country to be tortured and killed.

Ironically, Obama got NOTHING from Cuba in return for this MAJOR concession. Cuba will continue to oppress its people, throw dissents into prison, and persecute anyone who doesn't tow the Castro line.

NOTHING.

But that is consistent with our IDIOT President, whose incompetence is bare for all to see.
I have a good friend who was a political prisoner of Castro. He has nothing good to say about the deal and says all the Cubans he knows hate it as well.

Rick Scott will not allow it. Florida has the same rights as California, New York and Illinois! :) KARMA.

NOTHING.

. Ummm, isn't the overall tone in the nation now, otherwise to crack down on illegal immigration ?? Cubans are better being Cubans aren't they ?? I mean how are we to know that we aren't actually getting the worse that Cuba has to offer in these immigrants ? What is the vetting process ? Do the Cubans assimilate into American culture or are they also hell bent on creating a new Cuba right here in this country where they land ? I hear that Miami is now reffered to as little Havana or something like that isn't it ?? I heard that on some highways down there, they have public transportation signs in the Cuban language ?

NOTHING.

I have a good friend who was a political prisoner of Castro. He has nothing good to say about the deal and says all the Cubans he knows hate it as well.

So you want a few emotionally involved Cubans to make the final decision for all of America?

NOTHING.

I thought you claimed to be a Christian. Did you learn all that hate studying the teachings of Jesus?

NOTHING.

babu says that's what you are

go with the flo, glen says so

I would have liked to keep the old policy, but at least hopefully, the Cubans will now be smart enough to stop coming in anything that floats where they often drown at sea.

NOTHING.

:lol:

I'm guessing you meant "dissenters", or maybe "dissidents"?

There's no legitimate reason to have one immigration policy for Cuba, and another for the rest of the world. They can apply for asylum just like everyone else, and if they're actually in danger, they'll get it.

NOTHING.

:lol:

I'm guessing you meant "dissenters", or maybe "dissidents"?

There's no legitimate reason to have one immigration policy for Cuba, and another for the rest of the world. They can apply for asylum just like everyone else, and if they're actually in danger, they'll get it.

So how many Syrian refugees have you taken into your home to help out Obama?

Forum List

Back