What (who) makes up the GOP "base"?

unlike you lefties who only know 'group think' we on the right are a base of INDIVIDUALS each of whom wants the right to be an individual....not some nameless idiot who leaves all of his thinking to be dictated by the group....

take a look at all the many individual candidates on the right....each has his own different set of ideas on how to lead the country....meanwhile you leftie idiots just follow along with whatever candidate the 'group think' spits out...

...ah, but don't forget that there is ONE unifying factor with all of the GOP candidates...and that is rabid hatred of Obama.....

A candidate should not build a platform based on undoing....but, instead, in proposing how, what, when and where our nation should be headed...and not to appeal to just hate and bigotry and dis-unity.
i think rabid hatred of obama proves one's patriotism.....since he isn't one...

Cruz as the first declared candidate has already outlined where our nation should be headed....and he did it without hate and dis-unity.....but then you probably didn't listen to him...
.and he did it without hate and dis-unity...
wait until things get into full swing.....

[QUOTE="ScreamingEagle, post: 11081837, member: 1636...and that is i think rabid hatred of obama proves one's patriotism.....since he isn't one...

Cruz as the first declared candidate has already outlined where our nation should be headed....and he did it without hate and dis-unity.....but then you probably didn't listen to him...[/QUOTE]

"Perfect"...I had [almost] forgotten that your ilk considers Obama a Kenyan, communist Muslim......and by ALL means, back Cruz for president and send him tons of money....nothing would please me more.

[QUOTE="kaz, post: 11081831, member: 26616A good question is, why can't democrats focus on issues rather than skin color?[/QUOTE]

Well, you're "correct"...it is the democrats who constantly label Obama a Kenyan Muslim, "boy"........My apologies.

good question is, why can't democrats focus on issues rather than skin color?

Well, you're "correct"...it is the democrats who constantly label Obama a Kenyan Muslim, "boy"........My apologies.

First of all, your constant use of quotes demonstrates clearly you don't know what quoting means.

Second, the threads on your attempted deflection are usually started by Democrats

[QUOTE="ScreamingEagle, post: 11081837, member: 1636]i think rabid hatred of obama proves one's patriotism.....since he isn't one...

Cruz as the first declared candidate has already outlined where our nation should be headed....and he did it without hate and dis-unity.....but then you probably didn't listen to him...

"Perfect"...I had [almost] forgotten that your ilk considers Obama a Kenyan, communist Muslim......and by ALL means, back Cruz for president and send him tons of money....nothing would please me more.[/QUOTE]

BO like many other communist Muslims is all for redistribution....how is that not communistic....?

Last edited:
"Perfect"...I had [almost] forgotten that your ilk considers Obama a Kenyan, communist Muslim......

Obama was the original birther. He was patient zero. But actually he isn't Kenyan, he lied about that

Yes, you want yet another discussion on skin color, Democrats are obsessed with skin color

I'm new here. I haven't had many conversations about anything yet. Certainly not skin color. Do you always just spout things with no reason to believe they might be true?

Do you always spout things off without reading the OPs post or the discussion?

Yes, you want yet another discussion on skin color, Democrats are obsessed with skin color

I'm new here. I haven't had many conversations about anything yet. Certainly not skin color. Do you always just spout things with no reason to believe they might be true?

Do you always spout things off without reading the OPs post or the discussion?

Just went back and reread the OP. Wasn't much there about skin color discussion.

ust went back and reread the OP. Wasn't much there about skin color discussion.

:wtf:

Not a strong reader I see. You’ll fit right in with the liberal community here. Starting in the first paragraph...

Who really makes up the republican base?

Is it the ever-growing minorities.....blacks, Hispanics/Latinos, Asian, American Indian?

BO like many other communist Muslims is all for redistribution....how is that not communistic....?

Sure, right on target and rather witty....We all know that Christ, as a capitalist, advocated subsidies to big energy companies and huge pharmaceutical conglomerates and of, course, Jesus always pined for a job at one of those Wall Street banks....Don't you think?

Sure, right on target and rather witty....We all know that Christ, as a capitalist, advocated subsidies to big energy companies and huge pharmaceutical conglomerates and of, course, Jesus always pined for a job at one of those Wall Street banks....Don't you think?
you're the epitome of what is called the 'loony left'......

Just went back and reread the OP. Wasn't much there about skin color discussion.

Please stay with us and soon you too will come to "admire" right wingers' "logic."

Let's go to the video tape

Who really makes up the republican base?

Is it the ever-growing minorities.....blacks, Hispanics/Latinos, Asian, American Indian?

So it wasn't meant to be an accusation or anything, just an innocent question as to why Republicans are a bunch of white supremacist racists thrown out there for intellectual discussion based on the issues?

My bad, I stand corrected. You and yellow belly will get along great. He couldn't find your race baiting starting in the first paragraph of your op and you think it's just an attempt on your part to have an actual discussion. What a pair of dumb asses.

Christ, as a capitalist, advocated subsidies to big energy companies and huge pharmaceutical conglomerates

Right there you show you have no idea what capitalism actually is, because that aint it, sweet cheeks. Capitalism is no favorites, you neither help nor harm companies. Sorry, the Democratic talking points on this one are wrong, you're going to have to go it in this conversation on your wits. In other words, you're screwed.

BTW, what subsidies do energy and pharma get? You actually picked two that get rooked by government, not helped

Forum List

Back