What the Hell does Michigan want from Biden and what makes them think Trump would do differently?

Apple announced they will not pursue EVs.

It is pretty clear the US is not ready for everyone to drive EVs.

EVs are all part of the climate scam. Billions in government subsidies.

EVs are great for some people, and those people should buy them.

We have gas vehicles, diesel vehicles, LNG vehicles, Evs. They all have their place.

THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT FORCE AN UNWILLING MARKET TO BUY CARS THEY DO NOT WANT.
Plus the auto worker interviewed on FOX yesterday said Biden lied when he told them their plants would be converted for EV's and he would build the infrastructure across the nation for EV's... neither has materialized and won't....
This whole EV thing is a big fat gift for China.... to Biden its Make China Great Again....

Biden never sent a team to Russia and Ukraine before the hostility broke out... and he hasn't met with Yahya Sinwar or Netanyahu or Abbas... so that leads me to believe he is celebrating both conflicts and doesn't want them to settle on a deal...
Maybe the people in Michigan can see that...

Plus the auto worker interviewed on FOX yesterday said Biden lied when he told them their plants would be converted for EV's and he would build the infrastructure across the nation for EV's... neither has materialized and won't....
This whole EV thing is a big fat gift for China.... to Biden its Make China Great Again....

The infrastructure for charging as well as the overall electric grid CANNOT SUPPORT EVERYONE DRIVING AN EV.

Cali found out the hard way.

There is not enough power generated in the US. The math does not work.

BUILD NUCLEAR PLANTS AND WE CAN TALK.

Anyone who think we can power 200 million EVs with solar and wind….you are out of your fucking mind.

The infrastructure for charging as well as the overall electric grid CANNOT SUPPORT EVERYONE DRIVING AN EV.

Cali found out the hard way.

There is not enough power generated in the US. The math does not work.

BUILD NUCLEAR PLANTS AND WE CAN TALK.

Anyone who think we can power 200 million EVs with solar and wind….you are out of your fucking mind.
Nuclear is really the only short term answer.

Lol. Yeah the world’s nations vote repeatedly for a ceasefire, only to have the US and Genocide Joe prevent it. Yet, you think it’s fringe groups opposing Israel’s genocide.

Too funny.
There is no genocide.

There is, however, the combination of stupidity and ethnic hatred that drives ignorant people to claim such.

It's not even short term, though. It will take at least 20 years to get a sufficient amount of nuclear power online. By that time, the DemoKKKrats' insane anti-fossil fuel policies will have kicked in in many places, and the economic devastation will be well underway.

It's not even short term, though. It will take at least 20 years to get a sufficient amount of nuclear power online. By that time, the DemoKKKrats' insane anti-fossil fuel policies will have kicked in in many places, and the economic devastation will be well underway.
True....by short term I'm talking next 100 years.

You're right.The smart money is on at least 75 to 100 nuke plants at the 5000 megawatt range and the sooner the better.

Not using Nuclear power more has been absolutely fucking retarded for this country.

1709236525119.png

France has it right. This is % of energy produced by nuclear power by nation in 2023.

We should be over 50%.

There is enormous opposition worldwide against Israel’s genocide. If you think they are killing only Hamas, you’re a fool. The several UN votes prove this. The world wants a ceasefire, but the US and Israel want the genocide to continue.
You seem to have it right.
But America's reputation must be protected too, and that's at risk due t competition from China and soon Russia. European governments are being compliant with America's agenda but their people are not. If those countries start breaking for China/Russia then it's America's worst nightmare.

We should be hearing soon whether America can control Egypt's dissent over the slaughter of Palestinians continuing.
The other war is lost to Russia.

The predictions on EV's don't take into account that EV's aren't going to completely replace fossil fuels and aren't honestly intended to.

All the homemade calculations on the energy needed to power 200 million EV's need to be re-calculated for perhaps 50 million in say ten years.

This, in combination with relatively clean mass transit is a reasonable goal and a successful accomplishment.
To include besides mass transit, pedal power and many other solutions.

Among which will be a likely reduction in gas powered vehicles to *50 million.

*speculated numbers pertaining to only America..

Terrorists migrated in mass to Michigan to give their filth a voice in Congress and now their voice to the President.

You seem to have it right.
But America's reputation must be protected too, and that's at risk due t competition from China and soon Russia. European governments are being compliant with America's agenda but their people are not. If those countries start breaking for China/Russia then it's America's worst nightmare.

We should be hearing soon whether America can control Egypt's dissent over the slaughter of Palestinians continuing.
The other war is lost to Russia.
The US Empire is crumbling before our eyes. Its ludicrous instigation and support of the war against Russia is backfiring. Its horrendous support of genocide in Gaza is equally horrendous. Any moral authority the empire had is gone. The world will more rapidly turn against it.

Just my reasoned opinion.

As an American, I hate what my government has done at home and aboard.

The US Empire is crumbling before our eyes. Its ludicrous instigation and support of the war against Russia is backfiring. Its horrendous support of genocide in Gaza is equally horrendous. Any moral authority the empire had is gone. The world will more rapidly turn against it.

Just my reasoned opinion.

As an American, I hate what my government has done at home and aboard.
Thanks for your opinion. I think the rest of the world is going to abandon the Zionist regime. A bigger and wider war can be avoided by Biden so far, but the cost of it in votes is likely too costly.

As to the war against Russia, the most believable propaganda is saying that Russia has accomplished everything it needed to accomplish except the elimination of the Nazis. That will likely need the Ukrainians themselves.

Stay the course on adult behaviour. It's a winning strategy!

You actually believe those miscreants?
When the entire world’s nation’s representatives to the UN vote for something, I tend to think that disputes the idiotic belief the world supports Israel’s genocide.

Thanks for your opinion. I think the rest of the world is going to abandon the Zionist regime. A bigger and wider war can be avoided by Biden so far, but the cost of it in votes is likely too costly.

As to the war against Russia, the most believable propaganda is saying that Russia has accomplished everything it needed to accomplish except the elimination of the Nazis. That will likely need the Ukrainians themselves.

Stay the course on adult behaviour. It's a winning strategy!
Are you suggesting my posts exhibit childlike behavior?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back