What the Hell does Michigan want from Biden and what makes them think Trump would do differently?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
There isn't too much dissent internationally about Isreal's response to 10/7. Even some of the Arab nations are fed up with Hamas. I'm not sure what Michigan voters are looking for here. I keep hearing that they're pissed and screaming about Genocide bit beyond that no real details of their greivance.

Right now Biden is in the hot seat..if Trump gets back into the White House however what will they expect of him? I doubt his response would differ in any practical sense.

Jo

Last edited:
There isn't too much dissent internationally about Isreal's response to 10/7. Even some of the Arab nations are fed up with Hamas. I'm not sure what Michigan voters are looking for here. I keep hearing that they're pissed and screaming about Genocide it beyond that no real details of their greivance.

Right now Biden is in the hot seat..if Trump gets back into the White House however what will they expect of him? I doubt his response would differ in any practical sense.

Jo
They all are which is why nobody is taking any "Gazans"

Well the Mich voters didn't vote for Trump. Talib and all. And Barak is bemoaning that Israel has become a total pariah, but for Biden. Is there a difference betwee Biden and Trump on this issue?

Over a month ago, Biden should have told Bibi that he wasn't throwing in his presidency to keep Bibi out of jail.

There isn't too much dissent internationally about Isreal's response to 10/7. Even some of the Arab nations are fed up with Hamas. I'm not sure what Michigan voters are looking for here. I keep hearing that they're pissed and screaming about Genocide it beyond that no real details of their greivance.

Jo

Seems to be some weird Michigan thing, way back the last time there was a Dem incumbent (Obama), Uncommitted got more than 10% of the votes.

Jo
When you realize that these are the same cats who elected Rashida Talib, it makes a little more sense....Not much, but a little.

There isn't too much dissent internationally about Isreal's response to 10/7. Even some of the Arab nations are fed up with Hamas. I'm not sure what Michigan voters are looking for here. I keep hearing that they're pissed and screaming about Genocide bit beyond that no real details of their greivance.

Jo
Trump would take the handcuffs off of Israel so they could get the job done faster... The pro Muslim crowd in Michigan would vote for Trump to punish Biden... at least that's what a few of them said in interviews....
But the real bad news for Joe is he has lost the auto workers vote...

Jo
There is enormous opposition worldwide against Israel’s genocide. If you think they are killing only Hamas, you’re a fool. The several UN votes prove this. The world wants a ceasefire, but the US and Israel want the genocide to continue.

You’re right that dumb Don and Joe are very similar on policy.

There is enormous opposition worldwide against Israel’s genocide. If you think they are killing only Hamas, you’re a fool. The several UN votes prove this. The world wants a ceasefire, but the US and Israel want the genocide to continue.

You’re right that dumb Don and Joe are very similar on policy.
I dunno.....the dissent seems to be fringe groups vested in the Jihad mentality. Iran....dhedmt count here.

Trump would take the handcuffs off of Israel so they could get the job done faster... The pro Muslim crowd in Michigan would vote for Trump to punish Biden... at least that's what a few of them said in interviews....
But the real bad news for Joe is he has lost the auto workers vote...
What's biden done since they struck, and he went to the lines with them, to piss them off?

I don't buy Uaw.

Jo
I think it's reasonable to put pressure on Joe to do more get Netanyahu to stop the slaughter of civilians.

Jo
It's simple really. Biden is riding it with threats and promises to stop the genocide, but no action.

His intention is to continue doing that until Netanyahu finishes the genocide.

America is a party to the genocide and so won't condemn their own country.

I dunno.....the dissent seems to be fringe groups vested in the Jihad mentality. Iran....dhedmt count here.
Lol. Yeah the world’s nations vote repeatedly for a ceasefire, only to have the US and Genocide Joe prevent it. Yet, you think it’s fringe groups opposing Israel’s genocide.

Too funny.

I don't know this EV stuff has auto workers worried... they know the bulk of EV's will be made in China.... China is building several auto plants now...

Apple announced they will not pursue EVs.

It is pretty clear the US is not ready for everyone to drive EVs.

EVs are all part of the climate scam. Billions in government subsidies.

EVs are great for some people, and those people should buy them.

We have gas vehicles, diesel vehicles, LNG vehicles, Evs. They all have their place.

THE GOVERNMENT CANNOT FORCE AN UNWILLING MARKET TO BUY CARS THEY DO NOT WANT.

Jo

There's a Dem civil war going on between the Hamas wing of the party, represented by Tlaib, Omar, AOC, Pressley, Bowman, et al., who cater to the substantial number of leftists who hate Jews, and the old-school, KKK wing of the party represented by Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, etc., who just want to keep the grift going.

It's endlessly amusing to watch them attack each other, but the reality is that the DemoKKKrat party, and the American left in general, have a serious anti-semitism problem they need to deal with.

Forum List

Back