What the Hell does Michigan want from Biden and what makes them think Trump would do differently?

When the entire world’s nation’s representatives to the UN vote for something, I tend to think that disputes the idiotic belief the world supports Israel’s genocide.
I think you're wrong. I don't put any stock at all in UN votes.... There's no guarantee that those votes represent the people of those nations. In fact I'm sure most do not. There is an inevitable sense of fairness in the minds of people who saw the 10/7 bullshit. Sorry...but if you kill the bear's cub right in front of the bear....you're just asking for it.

It's simple really. Biden is riding it with threats and promises to stop the genocide, but no action.

His intention is to continue doing that until Netanyahu finishes the genocide.

America is a party to the genocide and so won't condemn their own country.
What genocide?

I think you're wrong. I don't put any stock at all in UN votes.... There's no guarantee that those votes represent the people of those nations. In fact I'm sure most do not. There is an inevitable sense of fairness in the minds of people who saw the 10/7 bullshit. Sorry...but if you kill the bear's cub right in front of the bear....you're just asking for it.
Then you’re not paying attention. World opinion is against the US/Israeli genocide.

Even CIA controlled outlets like CNN and NYT have been reporting it for some time now.

GET INFORMED!
🌐
nytimes.com
•2 days ago

Opinion | Israel Is Losing Its Greatest Asset: Acceptance - The New York Times
I don’t think Israelis or the Biden administration fully appreciate the rage that is bubbling up around the world, fueled by social media and TV footage, over the deaths of so many thousands of Palestinian civilians, particularly children, with U.S.-supplied weapons in Israel’s war in Gaza.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/07/middleeast/israel-mood-gaza-war-intl-cmd/index.html

Even half of American adults think your wrong…
1709251398045.png

1709251398045.png

Then you’re not paying attention. World opinion is against the US/Israeli genocide.

Even CIA controlled outlets like CNN and NYT have been reporting it for some time now.

GET INFORMED!
🌐
nytimes.com
•2 days ago

Opinion | Israel Is Losing Its Greatest Asset: Acceptance - The New York Times
I don’t think Israelis or the Biden administration fully appreciate the rage that is bubbling up around the world, fueled by social media and TV footage, over the deaths of so many thousands of Palestinian civilians, particularly children, with U.S.-supplied weapons in Israel’s war in Gaza.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/07/middleeast/israel-mood-gaza-war-intl-cmd/index.html

Even half of American adults think your wrong…
View attachment 910481

View attachment 910481
Nonsense....polls are all for sale and north American news outlets are no longer reliable.
I'll accept your contention that I'm not informed on the matter. I don't pretend to be an expert in that regard.

Perhaps my own immediate experiences are not representative of the whole. Hard to say.

Nevertheless what I am seeing and hearing from a variety of sources is that the perpetrators of 10/7 have created their own destiny....and the sad but unfortunate truth is that the Palestinian population was supportive of it.

Nonsense....polls are all for sale and north American news outlets are no longer reliable.
I'll accept your contention that I'm not informed on the matter. I don't pretend to be an expert in that regard.

Perhaps my own immediate experiences are not representative of the whole. Hard to say.

Nevertheless what I am seeing and hearing from a variety of sources is that the perpetrators of 10/7 have created their own destiny....and the sad but unfortunate truth is that the Palestinian population was supportive of it.
So a genocide is warranted if the people voted for a terror group over 20 years ago, even though a majority of the population was too young to vote or not alive at the time.

You are a gullible western propaganda believer.

So a genocide is warranted if the people voted for a terror group over 20 years ago, even though a majority of the population was too young to vote or not alive at the time.

You are a gullible western propaganda believer.
Genocide is never warranted

Now think about that for a moment.

Jo

There isn't too much dissent internationally about Isreal's response to 10/7. Even some of the Arab nations are fed up with Hamas. I'm not sure what Michigan voters are looking for here. I keep hearing that they're pissed and screaming about Genocide bit beyond that no real details of their greivance.

Right now Biden is in the hot seat..if Trump gets back into the White House however what will they expect of him? I doubt his response would differ in any practical sense.

Jo
Wow, an uncontrollable carom into the truth.

There isn't too much dissent internationally about Isreal's response to 10/7. Even some of the Arab nations are fed up with Hamas. I'm not sure what Michigan voters are looking for here. I keep hearing that they're pissed and screaming about Genocide bit beyond that no real details of their greivance.

Right now Biden is in the hot seat..if Trump gets back into the White House however what will they expect of him? I doubt his response would differ in any practical sense.

Jo
I can’t recall where, but one of the Mich. voter’s interviewed after the primary said they’d endure 4 years of Trump to see Biden out the door and get a better candidate in 4 years. They don’t understand, no matter who you vote for, you’re gonna end up with John McCain.

yeah, but I don't see Biden carrying GA, Wisc or Nev. So that means he cannot lose any of Mich (and PA and AZ)
Arizona is likely already lost due to the open border crisis.

Don't know about PA.

Michigan's primary vote was a message...but on put up or shut up day (aka the general election day) will they really stay home and let President Trump, who has streets named for him in Israel, become president again?

Not so sure about that.

Forum List

Back