Zone1 What to do with bogus steal threads

Now that the dust has settled on the 2020 election and all has been proven to be above board. Now I say is the time to banish any "steal threads" to the conspiracy theory forum.

Prez Trump surrounded himself with the finest legal minds in the nation. viz - Sydney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, and could not present a coherent argument in over 60 cases.

What hope have the citizen lawyers of USMB in presenting anything of value ? I mean, come on ?

I have toyed with the suggestion that these threads should just be deleted but hesitate to put that forward. this is a caring community and we need to make provision for those of delicate disposition.

So all steal threads default to Con Theories and the kids can throw shit at the wall all day long.

What say you my fellow posters ?

People in a cult are not swayed by reality.

So, does that mean this is the next steal thread to be banished to Conspiracy Theories?
Thanks. I had not considered that.
But you should spare a thought for these poor deluded souls. Unlike trump they really believe that the election was stolen.
we need to look after them.

Wasn’t the term snowflake born from those freaking out about Trump winning the election and claiming that he stole it? Didn’t y’all mock those people for 4 years?? What changed to inspired you to act exactly like them?
Fake news.

Now that the dust has settled on the 2020 election and all has been proven to be above board. Now I say is the time to banish any "steal threads" to the conspiracy theory forum.

Prez Trump surrounded himself with the finest legal minds in the nation. viz - Sydney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, and could not present a coherent argument in over 60 cases.

What hope have the citizen lawyers of USMB in presenting anything of value ? I mean, come on ?

I have toyed with the suggestion that these threads should just be deleted but hesitate to put that forward. this is a caring community and we need to make provision for those of delicate disposition.

So all steal threads default to Con Theories and the kids can throw shit at the wall all day long.

That from the dumbass that has started about two dozen different variants on the same damn thread about how much he hates it that his own country has chosen to reclaim its sovereignty rather than be ruled over by a foreign power.

Anyway, this topic is none of your damn business. As a subject of the UK, you have no standing, and no say, with regard to anything having to do with America, especially with the workings of our government.

Plenty of proof that it was Commie, just dimwits like you avoid the truth.
There is no proof at all.
People are being punished for apreading this crap.
If a stellar litigator like Sydney "Big Syd" Powell cant make a case then that is the ball game.

However I am trying to do something humane and caring.

There is no proof at all.
People are being punished for apreading this crap.
If a stellar litigator like Sydney "Big Syd" Powell cant make a case then that is the ball game.

However I am trying to do something humane and caring.
Commie, there are numerous court cases that have proved the illegal activities that went on. Doofus.

That from the dumbass that has started about two dozen different variants on the same damn thread about how much he hates it that his own country has chosen to reclaim its sovereignty rather than be ruled over by a foreign power.

Anyway, this topic is none of your damn business. As a subject of the UK, you have no standing, and no say, with regard to anything having to do with America, especially with the workings of our government.
and do not forget all his threads defending the gang rape of children!

The time will never come Tommy, when they can admit that there was no steal involved in their election. The idea has been reinforced by Trump's use of 'crowd mentality'.

That means simply that the crowd is willing to accept any lies the fascist leader puts to them and it overrules the ability of logical thinking of the individual.

There's no historic evidence that can suggest that 'crowd mentality' can be defeated by an opponent.

Your logical approach will just fall on deaf ears, and the best you'll get is accusations of trolling. Let's just hope you're not censored for your views when that's not necessary, as they will accept no logic now.

You sure want to shut down opposing views. Just leave them alone, quit talking about it and it will take care of it's self. Why do you believe the world should work the way you think it should work?

The time will never come Tommy, when they can admit that there was no steal involved in their election. The idea has been reinforced by Trump's use of 'crowd mentality'.

That means simply that the crowd is willing to accept any lies the fascist leader puts to them and it overrules the ability of logical thinking of the individual.

There's no historic evidence that can suggest that 'crowd mentality' can be defeated by an opponent.

Your logical approach will just fall on deaf ears, and the best you'll get is accusations of trolling. Let's just hope you're not censored for your views when that's not necessary, as they will accept no logic now.
Just like the idea that 2000, 2004 and 2016 were stolen. Two parties and both believe nonsense.

You sure want to shut down opposing views. Just leave them alone, quit talking about it and it will take care of it's self. Why do you believe the world should work the way you think it should work?

He's still very resentful that almost two and a half centuries ago, we Americans very forcefully told the British to fuck off and keep their noses out of our business. He still feels entitled to tell us Americans how we should run our country, even though we fought two wars to establish, once and for all, that how we Americans run our country is none of his fucking business.

Forum List

Back