Zone1 What to do with bogus steal threads

Stop, you're killing me ROTFLMAO!!! :laughing0301:

Thank you, FJB.

One thing I might point out as well, since everybody must know by now that I all all about freedom and liberty.

If Tommy wishes to indulge in specialized activities geared towards testing the outer limits of human anatomy, I believe he has every right to do so as long as it is within the confines of his own home.

Thank you, FJB.

One thing I might point out as well, since everybody must know by now that I all all about freedom and liberty.

If Tommy wishes to indulge in specialized activities geared towards testing the outer limits of human anatomy, I believe he has every right to do so as long as it is within the confines of his own home.
….and that he doesn’t involve any goats in the process.

What the hell are "steal threads"? All you ever see from the left these days are lame left wing op-eds from lame left wing blogs. Is that what you call "steal threads"? Here's a suggestion for foreign (english speaking) posters, why not find some UK or Aussie or Kiwi or Canuk forums and leave the USMB for American posters?

Now that the dust has settled on the 2020 election and all has been proven to be above board
Repeating a damn lie doesn't make it true.

While I think you have a "right" to post here, I have to wonder WHY you're so deeply involved in Democrat Politics. Who is PAYING you?

Apparently so, since the OP is being allowed to get away with it in this thread.

I know that I've reported it, and I am sure others have as well. And at least one moderator has posted in this thread, so there's no excuse to claim that they don't know.
Maybe Zone1 is just a paper tiger.

Pointing out that your election was not stolen is not gaslighting. It is just a statement of fact.
The mods should step in and clean up this thread and return it to zone 1 standard. A few bans should be handed out to persistent offenders.

Very unlikely on a trump board.

More likely the mods will close the thread and reward the trumpers for wrecking another thread.

More likely the mods will close the thread and reward the trumpers for wrecking another thread.

Meister didn't. I think it was basically an "I won't tell if you won't" sort of deal because he already knows you're full of shit. (Again I apologize for my language in zone 1 but clearly this is an exception thread for this dumbass OP.)

Biden is your President. Americas choice.

I guess you would have a point,.. that is if you were talking about the voters who are already six feet under.

Meister didn't. I think it was basically an "I won't tell if you won't" sort of deal because he already knows you're full of shit. (Again I apologize for my language in zone 1 but clearly this is an exception thread for this dumbass OP.)

I guess you would have a point,.. that is if you were talking about the voters who are already six feet under.
Watch your language, dear.

He isn't full of shit. He is simply brimming with fecal material.

Now that the dust has settled on the 2020 election and all has been proven to be above board. Now I say is the time to banish any "steal threads" to the conspiracy theory forum.

Prez Trump surrounded himself with the finest legal minds in the nation. viz - Sydney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, and could not present a coherent argument in over 60 cases.

What hope have the citizen lawyers of USMB in presenting anything of value ? I mean, come on ?

I have toyed with the suggestion that these threads should just be deleted but hesitate to put that forward. this is a caring community and we need to make provision for those of delicate disposition.

So all steal threads default to Con Theories and the kids can throw shit at the wall all day long.

What say you my fellow posters ?

I think the mods have just about given up on trying to segregate material by content....or are complicit in making sure that content remains in Zone 1 (whatever that is ) that has no business being in Zone 1 because of their political leanings.

Every...and I mean every...allegation about massive voter fraud that could have spun any election (Presidential or otherwise) in the 2020 election has been proven false. Every single one. I'm not sure how sophisticated you are on US politics but we have 51 different elections. Two states side-by-side could have an election on the same day and one could be tainted by fraud while the other is fraud free. There isn't "one" election...51 different elections that happen on one day (counting the District of Columbia). Not one single state or DC has had enough fraud to flip a single election.
So, to your point, why does all of this talk about a stolen election get to stay in zone 1? Because that is where the mods want it to be either by apathy, exhaustion or some bizarre purpose to give credit to the non-credible.

Every...and I mean every...allegation about massive voter fraud that could have spun any election (Presidential or otherwise) in the 2020 election has been proven false. Every single one
That's a lie and you know it. Of course you can't see FACTS with those blue blinders

Now that the dust has settled on the 2020 election and all has been proven to be above board. Now I say is the time to banish any "steal threads" to the conspiracy theory forum.

Prez Trump surrounded himself with the finest legal minds in the nation. viz - Sydney Powell and Rudy Guiliani, and could not present a coherent argument in over 60 cases.

What hope have the citizen lawyers of USMB in presenting anything of value ? I mean, come on ?

I have toyed with the suggestion that these threads should just be deleted but hesitate to put that forward. this is a caring community and we need to make provision for those of delicate disposition.

So all steal threads default to Con Theories and the kids can throw shit at the wall all day long.

What say you my fellow posters ?
Poor Timmy. Free speech and different political opinions belong here.

I think the mods have just about given up on trying to segregate material by content....or are complicit in making sure that content remains in Zone 1 (whatever that is ) that has no business being in Zone 1 because of their political leanings.

Every...and I mean every...allegation about massive voter fraud that could have spun any election (Presidential or otherwise) in the 2020 election has been proven false. Every single one. I'm not sure how sophisticated you are on US politics but we have 51 different elections. Two states side-by-side could have an election on the same day and one could be tainted by fraud while the other is fraud free. There isn't "one" election...51 different elections that happen on one day (counting the District of Columbia). Not one single state or DC has had enough fraud to flip a single election.
So, to your point, why does all of this talk about a stolen election get to stay in zone 1? Because that is where the mods want it to be either by apathy, exhaustion or some bizarre purpose to give credit to the non-credible.
I dont think they really believe it. Its just a hook to hang their frustration on. Nobody is that stupid.

Forum List

Back