The House BOUS GOP is going up in smoke because the bogus GOP knows not what to do.... can we say titanic panic!!!!

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
The House BOUS GOP is going up in smoke because the bogus GOP knows not what to do.....

This is what I call Titanic panic ....................... the investigations and prosecutions cannot be halted.

Sir, I'm going to get off the phone now. After you hang up, just lay there until the effects wear off and as always, thank you for calling hallucinations Hotline.

By the way, isn't there supposed to be a link or at least an explanation for a post?

1695810470189.png

~S~

The House BOUS GOP is going up in smoke because the bogus GOP knows not what to do.....

This is what I call Titanic panic ....................... the investigations and prosecutions cannot be halted.
Murl have you gone a bit over on your daily fentanyl breakfast??

Browse the Constitution Annotated​

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Other Rights​

• Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Forum List

Back