Adult Toddler Makes Me Realize That Police Don't Get Paid Enough 🙄

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not really sure why the dog getting stolen was a civil matter but in my opinion the police showed an extreme amount of patience to her before she threw the rocks. They also don't care if you actually hit them or not, if the intent to hit them is there you can get locked up for it. I think the dog just wanted a better life btw.

Last edited:
Most of them get paid too much. All they care about is shitting on our rights. Thats why they are getting sued constantly. All across the country.
Thank gawd for auditors.

Most of them get paid too much. All they care about is shitting on our rights. Thats why they are getting sued constantly. All across the country.
Thank gawd for auditors.
Fortunately, this isnt "fake news" ;)

Her and the cops. She should have kept her mouth shut, and they should have left when she closed the door the first time.

And why isn't stolen property the business of law enforcement?

I don't know but you make a good point actually.

According to whom? You?

Would you like more links? I dont mind posting them for people that hate their freedoms.

Cops have an incredibly frustrating, dangerous job. They are the last line of defense between civilized society and mayhem. For every one who oversteps his authority there are a thousand who exercise restraint even at their own person cost at times.

I saw a video from an auditor that caught a cop saying "if this was 20 years ago, id just shoot the mother fucker"
Thank gawd for auditors and video.

In this case she could have been mailed a summons to appear in court for misusing the 911 service. Sadly for her the cops just couldn't let it go.

Forum List

Back