what theists think of atheists

actually, there are no atheists since there is not a god/or gods

Wrong. Atheists are usually wrong. Atheists have no evidence of no Christian God. Otherwise, evolutionists would have demonstrated via the scientific method to everyone how life comes from non-life, humans came from monkeys, birds from dinosaurs, and the rest of evolution is true and we'd all agree. Religion may go away eventually. I don't know.

Instead, we continue to argue while the Bible has stated everyone, i.e. all who died past, present, and future, will be convinced once Jesus returns a second time to battle evil and hold final judgement.

There is abundant evidence of no Christians gods. Religious extremists are typically wrong and have no evidence to refute the evidence for no gods.

Talking snakes, a flat earth, magic, supernaturalism are just absurdities.

You are usually wrong. Everyone knows serpents can't talk. It was Satan the one talking though the serpent :laugh:.

You think the Earth is flat :laugh:. The Bible says the Earth is spherical.

There is no other explanation as Kalam Cosmological Argument has not been refuted.

Thus, it's YOU who is absurd :laugh:.

Wrong. Atheists are usually wrong. Atheists have no evidence of no Christian God. Otherwise, evolutionists would have demonstrated via the scientific method to everyone how life comes from non-life, humans came from monkeys, birds from dinosaurs, and the rest of evolution is true and we'd all agree. Religion may go away eventually. I don't know.

Instead, we continue to argue while the Bible has stated everyone, i.e. all who died past, present, and future, will be convinced once Jesus returns a second time to battle evil and hold final judgement.

There is abundant evidence of no Christians gods. Religious extremists are typically wrong and have no evidence to refute the evidence for no gods.

You are usually wrong. Everyone knows serpents can't talk. It was Satan the one talking though the serpent :laugh:.

There is no other explanation as Kalam Cosmological Argument has not been refuted.

Religious extremists are always wrong. Snakes don’t talk. It really pretty simple. You made your gods se weak and ineffective that they were deceived by talking snakes

..so you believe a fully formed human just appeared from nothing?

... Hey, Nazijäger, the witchhunt's done and the culprits burn to death in the public in the flames of purification.

And Jimmy went to the rainbows foot, because he was five and a man.
Johannes Mario Simmel

Hello troublemaker, still alive? Still not in jail? Again a day in freedom? Enjoy it.

I was by the way very dissapointed about this nonsense text from "in extremo" (=in perfection). They are much better than to have to write such idiocies. I have the feeling they never spoke with a real soldier of second world war - otherwise they would have to live in fear one of them will come back at Halloween and put them across his knee like silly boys.

The time in which you live, stranger, and which you don't understand:

The time in which I live and which I am:

Last edited:

Exactly this is what had happened during the last 13.8 billion years. During all this time your existance was a possibility, which was always able to be negated - but now you are alive. You are an impossible event - you came from nothing - but you are here.

Last edited:

Religious extremists are always wrong. Snakes don’t talk.

All animals talk. But what you call "snake" never was a snake. Or do you speak about the bishop's crook ... ah sorry: prophet's crook ... of Moses? But was also not a snake. Was a crook. A walking stick (better to say: wandering crook) or sheperd's crook.

It really pretty simple. You made your gods

God - the correct word of the English language for the Christian god is "god".

se weak and ineffective that they were deceived by talking snakes

What you seem not to understand: Christians are sometimes like snakes. Would be nice, if much more Christians would try to be like snakes, because the shortest distance between two points is often the serpentine line - specially, when the world has three divine dimensions.

Last edited:

Genesis-2-1.jpg

You've never heard from "dust to dust?" From the dirt of the ground.

... Hey, Nazijäger, the witchhunt's done and the culprits burn to death in the public in the flames of purification.

Johannes Mario Simmel

Hello troublemaker, still alive? Still not in jail? Again a day in freedom? Enjoy it.

I was by the way very dissapointed about this nonsense text from "in extremo" (=in perfection). They are much better than to have to write such idiocies. I have the feeling they never spoke with a real soldier of second world war - otherwise they would have to live in fear one of them will come back at Halloween and put them across his knee like silly boys.

Aren´t those soldiers just Nazis, anyway? Like everyone?

Johannes Mario Simmel

You are a Nazi - a terrorist - and you know this. You and I know that you will murder all Jews, Christians and Muslism, you will murder all Asians , Africans and people from "races", who are not this what you like them to be, while you don't know what you like. You will destroy everything what and murder everyone who you do not understand - and you understand not a lot, specially youn do not understands who yoú are on your own and what god thought, when he made you. One day you will take a look in the mirror of your self-made never ending Halloween - and what you will see will kill you on your own. Then the earth will sigh and be happy, because your nightmare will be over.

Last edited:

Johannes Mario Simmel

You are a Nazi - a terrorist - and you know this. You and I know that you will murder all Jews, Christians and Muslism, you will murder all Asians , Africans and people from "races", who are not this what you like them to be, while you don't know what you like. You will destroy everything what and murder everyone who you do not understand - and you understand not a lot, specially youn do not unserstans who yoú are on your own and what giod thought when he made you and you have really to be, One day you will take a look in the mirror of your never ending Halloween - and what you will see will kill you on your own. Then the earth will sigh and be happy, because your nightmare will be over.

What house of horrors has made you this suspicious?
Oh nothing, you political correct just need justifications...

Bleipriester

"Funny" was the wrong answer, which you gave to you yourselve in your neverending monologue, stranger. When you like to save you, then you will have to change a lot.

Last edited:

You are a Nazi - a terrorist - and you know this. You and I know that you will murder all Jews, Christians and Muslism, you will murder all Asians , Africans and people from "races", who are not this what you like them to be, while you don't know what you like. You will destroy everything what and murder everyone who you do not understand - and you understand not a lot, specially youn do not unserstans who yoú are on your own and what giod thought when he made you and you have really to be, One day you will take a look in the mirror of your never ending Halloween - and what you will see will kill you on your own. Then the earth will sigh and be happy, because your nightmare will be over.

You know you are an empty hateful noisy windbag without substance. Substance you are only able to win by serving life - and not by denying life.

Last edited:

You know you are an empty hateful noisy windbag without substance. Substance you are only able to win by serving life - and not by denying life.

Serving life means for this guy that Germans have to give their country to murders, rapists and pirates and then have to die.

... Actually, there are no atheists since there is not a god/or gods

Says an atheist who intentionally confuses the words "gods" and "a god" with god, because he knows he is wrong - but likes everyone to convince from the own wrongness. Keeps the question "why". Why are doing people such a stupid nonsense? And why are they doing such a stupid nonsense organized? What for heavens sake is your idea behind all this empty propagandistic nonsense, which you say?

Last edited:

Serving life means for this guy that Germans have to give their country to murders, rapists and pirates and then have to die.

Exactly: You are an empty noisy windbag. Specially because you are not a German on your own and you have absolutely not any idea about the real life in Germany.

Last edited:

Exactly: You are an empty noisy windbag. Specially because you are not a German on your own and you have absolutely not any idea about the real life in Germany.

zaangalewa lives in his bigwig quarter together with his political correct Überbürger neighborhood, the only foreigner is the Turk who runs a greengrocery.

Forum List

Back