what theists think of atheists

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by harmonica, Sep 30, 2019.

1. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,013
    You are a cirminal. You break very concrete German laws. Here you made "Amtsmissbrauch in Tateinheit mit Volksvehetzugn". You are a Nazi-terrorist and you are extremely dangerous for the life of everyone

The last time you spoke with me you threatened with murder all refuges and all politicians and all members of NGO's, who help refuges. No one in Germany imports murder, rape and pillage, Nazi. We help people, who need help. Not ervrxoen is an ange fi thenepoel whihc we try to help, that's all. But fortunatekly are the most people not as criminal as you are.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  2. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,999
    You are a criminal, guilty of complicity in human trafficking and the various crimes that are the consequence of the residence of more criminals in our country.

Bis zu 11 000 Euro pro Person: Was die Schleuser am Leid der Flüchtlinge verdienen

You are a dangerous fanatic Germany-hater and racist who hates the color white. Go, be a shining example and end your wretched existence. Look, you can make a flat free for some immigrants this way.

3. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,909
    Hardly. When we die, that's it. Just like all the other animals that ended up on this planet. The deer walking around on my property. The dolphin swimming in the ocean. Or the dog being abused. Or the cow getting slaughtered. All life gets one shot at this life. Some live better than others.

But no one, no matter how bad or good they were, goes to heaven or hell. That's human superstition used to control us though fear. No god ever visited.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,013
    A famous English biologist, who got a Noble price. I read once from him the book "The Selfish Gene" in German ("Das egoistische Gen"). I missed the context of genes with the phenotypes of living entities. Very abstract.

The spiritually unmusical man Richard Dakwins let me sometimes think about, whether psychologically not only idiot savants but also genii ignorants could exist. I remember in this context for example the busses with Dawkins slogans like "Be happy god is probally not existing" and imagined in this context a man, who comes from a hospital, where his wife had died, and waits now for a bus. How could he be happy when he has to think now in this situation about god could propably not exist? It exist not only scientfiic or analytic problem solutions in our forms to think - but also exists for example a holistic way. I prefer slogans like: "Life is not always fair - but god still loves you".

Very interesting themes. I read and read in my life a lot about. Lots of things changed meanwhile, but physics is always very interesting. As well in the biggest structures and the most little structures too. Nevertheless exist also problems in the world of our size. I would prefer for example all people worldwide would live in a much higher respect for all and every life. Life on Earth is perhaps the only life in the whole universe.

5. james bond

james bond Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,962
    Usually, we think of ignorance. For example, no evidence is good enough to show God's existence. When you ask for the evidence of no God or gods, then they say it's your claim. Next, we have atheists are usually wrong and this has been shown time and time again.

Late 14th c in regards to English -- ignorant | Origin and meaning of ignorant by Online Etymology Dictionary. Then it moved to ignoramus around 15 c.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ozro

ozro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +878
    What all the Christian's I know say about atheists:

"Poor non-believers, well bless their heart"

7. james bond

james bond Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,962
    You're just looking at one piece of it and drawing false conclusions. Before heaven or hell, what comes before it? How did it get to that point?

8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,909
    There is no heaven or hell. What comes before or after the flying invisible dragon? HOw did it get to this point? Huh? Exactly.

Do you see what you did? You tried to assume heaven and hell are real. And you want to frame the conversation in such a way you get me talking about it like they are actual places.

First prove heaven and hell exist. No one has ever done this before. So until now it's been wild speculation. Your opinion will depend on what part of the world you were born. And how nuts your parents were over Jesus.

9. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,013
    Joker - not everything is propaganda. You violate German laws and tell the same time everyone you are German. Your are not - that's why I do not go to the police here. And Germans do not violate German laws - except they are criminals.

What a nonsense.

Refugees are not criminals. You are a crimnal.

Traffickers are criminals. But an escape agent for example is not a trafficker. Sometimes it's difficult to find a good balance within the disasters of the world.

Idiot. Do you really think with stupid Nazi propaganda you are able to impress me? You made the crimes I spoke about in this forum here, which I'm able to describe very detailed. If this forum would be under German jurisdiction, then you had now some problems.

I am a blond eyed and blue haired German on my own. Why should I hate people like me?

I don't know how many idiots all over the world live in fear of strangers - but they all will have the same reason for: They know themselve. Immigrants are immigrants and criminals are criminals. When a migrant can become a criminal - as you are - then this shows only that migrants are sometimes also able to be as mad as some people, who say they are Germans - although they are Nazis and Anti-Germans like you.

10. Fort Fun Indiana

Fort Fun Indiana Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,596
    Spare me your pathetic, dimestore psychoanalysis,troll.

The fact that you are begging anonymous, nonscientist strangers for the answer shows your question is not honest.

What you are,in fact, doing is trying to create a gap onto which you will proceed to wedge your preferred sky daddy.

And that's all.