what theists think of atheists

Joker - not everything is propaganda. You violate German laws and tell the same time everyone you are German. Your are not - that's why I do not go to the police here. And Germans do not violate German laws - except they are criminals.
What are you about to say?

What a nonsense.
You are, think about it. There are millions of Germans that couldn´t afford the price of the smugglers.

Refugees are not criminals. You are a crimnal.
I didn´t say all refugees are criminal. What you are saying is that only Germans are criminals.
We don´t need criminal invaders, they commit heavy crimes that you ignore, which makes you a partner in crime.

Traffickers are criminals. But an escape agent for example is not a trafficker. Sometimes it's difficult to find a good balance within the disasters of the world.
Yes, they are criminals. It is official that they cooperate with the smugglers. The EU mission Frontex has reported.
NGOs and collusion with smugglers
NGOs cooperating with people smugglers in the Mediterranean

You see, the politicians ignore the reports and praise the criminal NGOs.

Idiot. Do you really think with stupid Nazi propaganda you are able to impress me? You made the crimes I spoke about in this forum here, which I'm able to describe very detailed. If this forum would be under German jurisdiction, then you had now some problems.
No, we have freedom of opinion and when I wish somebody dead, seriously or not, it is covered by this freedom. Surely, you don´t know.

I am a blond eyed and blue haired German on my own. Why should I hate people like me?
So you don´t hate smurfs. Why should I care?

I don't know how many idiots all over the world live in fear of strangers - but they all will have the same reason for: They know themselve. Immigrants are immigrants and criminals are criminals. When a migrant can become a criminal - as you are - then this shows only that migrants are sometimes also able to be as mad as some people, who say they are Germans - although they are Nazis and Anti-Germans like you.
You forgot that you are the Nazi here, who restricts freedom of speech, blaming it as a crime. Who only tolerates his own opinion - in the name of tolerance. Ridiculous.

Criminal and Nazi: You will go to hell. That's inevitable. Your hate will kill you.
The out of arguments "democrat" shouts: Nazi, Nazi.

You are without any doubt a criminal Nazi, who broke in the last two conversations German laws, when you spoke with me. You are a preacher of hate, a potential attacker too, who likes to revenche what the world had done him good. Because you are thankful for your life, you decided to be a terrorist. Leave your wrong way, ignorant. That's your only chance. Comprende?
Putting a bullet in your pig head is counter-terrorism.

I know how amusing are Nazis - you are not an exception.

What are you about to say?

You are, think about it. There are millions of Germans that couldn´t afford the price of the smugglers.

We don´t need criminal invaders, they commit heavy crimes that you ignore, which makes you a partner in crime.

Yes, they are criminals. It is official that they cooperate with the smugglers. The EU mission Frontex has reported.
NGOs and collusion with smugglers
NGOs cooperating with people smugglers in the Mediterranean

You see, the politicians ignore the reports and praise the criminal NGOs.

No, we have freedom of opinion and when I wish somebody dead, seriously or not, it is covered by this freedom. Surely, you don´t know.

So you don´t hate smurfs. Why should I care?

You forgot that you are the Nazi here, who restricts freedom of speech, blaming it as a crime. Who only tolerates his own opinion - in the name of tolerance. Ridiculous.

Criminal and Nazi: You will go to hell. That's inevitable. Your hate will kill you.
The out of arguments "democrat" shouts: Nazi, Nazi.

You are without any doubt a criminal Nazi, who broke in the last two conversations German laws, when you spoke with me. You are a preacher of hate, a potential attacker too, who likes to revenche what the world had done him good. Because you are thankful for your life, you decided to be a terrorist. Leave your wrong way, ignorant. That's your only chance. Comprende?
Putting a bullet in your pig head is counter-terrorism.

I know how amusing are Nazis - you are not an exception.

Very funny...

clown union - YouTube

Hardly. When we die, that's it. Just like all the other animals that ended up on this planet. The deer walking around on my property. The dolphin swimming in the ocean. Or the dog being abused. Or the cow getting slaughtered. All life gets one shot at this life. Some live better than others.

But no one, no matter how bad or good they were, goes to heaven or hell. That's human superstition used to control us though fear. No god ever visited.
Religion is about living. Not dying.

Reality is stranger than you can possibly imagine.
but religion is fake
I couldn’t be happier for you to believe that. :)
Then either you are a liar or evil.

Why would that make you happy?
Why wouldn’t it?

I love the conflict and confusion process of life.

Believe whatever you wish. You and your beliefs will be tested in the crucible of life. I wish you well in your journey. It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be.
But you couldn't be happier that the other guy doesn't believe. Kind of sick and twisted thinking on your part. If you truly believed in hell and you were truly a good person going to heaven you would feel sad for us. Imagine 10% of the people you love are going to burn in eternal damnation.

Of course deep down a cherry picker like you compartmentalizes such thoughts. LOL. I don't even know what that means but it sounded good.

In other words it's all in your head. If you seek the truth get into science. Last night I learned that we don't know why there is water in dwarf planets out near Pluto. There shouldn't be. Living worlds with hot cores and water shooting out of them. We don't even know what's going on. And that's ok. We are ok with not knowing. You theists should admit you don't know then maybe we can talk about why you wish there is an afterlife and a god. Or how with zero evidence you believe. If you were honest we maybe would be nicer. Stop lying and saying it visited you 2000 years ago, or 7000, Or 300 (Joseph Smith)

We have finally evolved to a point where we no longer believe we ourselves are gods in waiting. I’m sorry if it hurts their feelings but their delusions and religions are holding us back. It’s just ignorant and we wish theists would wake up. The politicians ar3 using religion to control and manipulate them. The scientists aren’t lying. The oil companies and coal companies are.
That’s because atheism predicates that you are gods now.

Hardly. When we die, that's it. Just like all the other animals that ended up on this planet. The deer walking around on my property. The dolphin swimming in the ocean. Or the dog being abused. Or the cow getting slaughtered. All life gets one shot at this life. Some live better than others.

But no one, no matter how bad or good they were, goes to heaven or hell. That's human superstition used to control us though fear. No god ever visited.

I agree. I was watching how the universe works. Would you believe there’s another planet in our solar system we don’t know about that’s 10 times bigger than earth? We haven’t discovered it yet but I have faith in the science. It’s so far out we haven’t found it yet but stay tuned.

And the most amazing things in our solar system are dwarf planets out by Pluto.

I love reality
Most people say that but don’t know how to see or confront reality.
Huh? Give me an example of someone who doesn't see or know how to confront reality.

We have finally evolved to a point where we no longer believe we ourselves are gods in waiting. I’m sorry if it hurts their feelings but their delusions and religions are holding us back. It’s just ignorant and we wish theists would wake up. The politicians ar3 using religion to control and manipulate them. The scientists aren’t lying. The oil companies and coal companies are.

I agree. I was watching how the universe works. Would you believe there’s another planet in our solar system we don’t know about that’s 10 times bigger than earth? We haven’t discovered it yet but I have faith in the science. It’s so far out we haven’t found it yet but stay tuned.

I love reality

After "the logic" showed you there has to be a mass you believe in a planet - but this believe is able to be wrong. What about if you will find a piece of dark matter or a little black hole? What about to find a mistake in the methods of measurement or an anomaly of space itselve or ... or ... or ... ? But whatever will happen, you will believe that it exist laws, which will show you the reason for this mass. And you are really sure you are not influenced from the Christian religion?

Pluto and Charon seem to be by the way a double planet. The only other double planet are the earth and the moon within the solar system.
Sure they could be wrong. But right now I have faith and unlike religion I'm ok with being wrong and changing my beliefs.

I’m in denial because I don’t share your beliefs? LOL, yeah, OK. I’ve very recently posted about my views of life coming from non-life in another thread on the topic of when human life began. However, it seems to me you contradict yourself claiming that dead things (non-living) can be brought back to life but you post evidence that life cannot come from non-life with, what is considered today, an old high school science experiment. Whatever, as said earlier, people believe all kinds of stuff.

No, I don’t. I’ve never heard of “life sprit” and based on your explanation see no need for the term at all. Death is the absence of life. We don’t make a big mystery about what happens to a flame when we blow out a candle. We simply extinguished the combustion occurring. One cell, a trillion cells in a complex organism, there’s no evidence there is any difference when one, or all, simply stop doing the things that define “life”.

Supernatural, by definition, are those things in violation of the laws of nature, the fundamental laws of logic. As such, supernatural claims are incapable of being investigated by science, which is based on the laws of nature and the laws of logic. For myself, I have two acceptable answers for any question. The first are answers provided by scientific inquiry, answers that are testable, verifiable, repeatable and falsifiable. The second answer is, “I don’t know” which is fine too.

You are in denial. No one can bring back life once it is gone. Thus, we all possess a life spirit. That is the supernatural part of life. If you take a look around, it is right in front of your nose. People like you think it's natural, but it isn't. Or else you would be able to get life from non-life. No matter how much faith you have in evolution, one cannot do that. We even had science fiction/horror of .a mad scientist trying to bring the dead back to life. We even had the walking dead tv series.

Your abiogenesis is violation of the laws of nature. Nothing scientific about it and no scientific method behind it. It's "faith-based" science because of belief in atheism and evolution.

Furthermore, we have great beauty and complexity of life in nature. This is not something that can be demonstrated by the scientific method. Thus, you are wrong in what you express and have a "faith-based" belief in.

Pasteur's experiments, Microbiology

Pasteur’s earlier observations suggested that organisms do not appear from nonliving matter.

Last edited:

but religion is fake
I couldn’t be happier for you to believe that. :)
Then either you are a liar or evil.

Why would that make you happy?
Why wouldn’t it?

I love the conflict and confusion process of life.

Believe whatever you wish. You and your beliefs will be tested in the crucible of life. I wish you well in your journey. It’s gonna be what it’s gonna be.
But you couldn't be happier that the other guy doesn't believe. Kind of sick and twisted thinking on your part. If you truly believed in hell and you were truly a good person going to heaven you would feel sad for us. Imagine 10% of the people you love are going to burn in eternal damnation.

Of course deep down a cherry picker like you compartmentalizes such thoughts. LOL. I don't even know what that means but it sounded good.

In other words it's all in your head. If you seek the truth get into science. Last night I learned that we don't know why there is water in dwarf planets out near Pluto. There shouldn't be. Living worlds with hot cores and water shooting out of them. We don't even know what's going on. And that's ok. We are ok with not knowing. You theists should admit you don't know then maybe we can talk about why you wish there is an afterlife and a god. Or how with zero evidence you believe. If you were honest we maybe would be nicer. Stop lying and saying it visited you 2000 years ago, or 7000, Or 300 (Joseph Smith)
Everybody must decide these things for themselves. What you decide has no bearing upon me. I am happy for you to decide for yourself.

I am honest. But blaming your behaviors on your perception of me means you believe I literally control your behaviors. You always have a choice in how you behave.

I love reality
Huh? Give me an example of someone who doesn't see or know how to confront reality.
Anyone who rationalizes doing wrong as a right. A good example is you arguing you would treat me better if I were honest. That’s you rationalizing rude behaviors.

I love reality
Anyone who rationalizes doing wrong as a right. A good example is you arguing you would treat me better if I were honest. That’s you rationalizing rude behaviors.

That's an example of someone who doesn't see or know how to confront reality? You're losing it Ding.

I love reality

That's an example of someone who doesn't see or know how to confront reality? You're losing it Ding.
It is a perfect analogy. People who deny reality make rationalizations.

I love reality

After "the logic" showed you there has to be a mass you believe in a planet - but this believe is able to be wrong. What about if you will find a piece of dark matter or a little black hole? What about to find a mistake in the methods of measurement or an anomaly of space itselve or ... or ... or ... ? But whatever will happen, you will believe that it exist laws, which will show you the reason for this mass. And you are really sure you are not influenced from the Christian religion?

Pluto and Charon seem to be by the way a double planet. The only other double planet are the earth and the moon within the solar system.
Sure they could be wrong.

Who could be wrong? What are you suddenly speaking about? ... Oh yes - your example and my interpretation ... - yes - perhaps it is not a planet, what they "see". That's why phycisists will have to ask their god with the name "the experiment" or the other one with the name "observation" and have also to ask their biggest god "mathematics" (a pure spiritual being by the way) for the allowness how to be able think.

But right now I have faith and unlike religion I'm ok with being wrong and changing my beliefs.

So today you believe in atheism and tomorrow in a-atheism?

Last edited:
...they think atheist are BITTER/unhappy/etc --hahahhahahh
.....they need to think this because if we are not bitter/unhappy/etc that means people can be happy without god--OMG NO!!!!!!
...here, in this thread, they say I am bitter--yet there is NOTHING that indicates that = they are obsessed that ALL atheist are bitter/etc
What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

Usually, we think of ignorance. For example, no evidence is good enough to show God's existence. When you ask for the evidence of no God or gods, then they say it's your claim. Next, we have atheists are usually wrong and this has been shown time and time again.

Late 14th c in regards to English -- ignorant | Origin and meaning of ignorant by Online Etymology Dictionary. Then it moved to ignoramus around 15 c.
Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

The FACT is we can not live without God. Otherwise, you are spiritually dead due to evolution.

I love reality

Sure they could be wrong.

Who could be wrong? What are you suddenly speaking about? ... Oh yes - your example and my interpretation ... - yes - perhaps it is not a planet, what they "see". That's why phycisists will have to ask their god with the name "the experiment" or the other one with the name "observation" and have also to ask their biggest god "mathematics" (a pure spiritual being by the way) for the allowness how to be able think.

But right now I have faith and unlike religion I'm ok with being wrong and changing my beliefs.

So today you believe in atheism and tomorrow in a-atheism?

I'm actually an agnostic atheist.

The existence and non-existence of a god are not equally probable outcomes. The majority of things we can possibly imagine do not exist. Thus, belief is not as valid a position as skepticism when dealing with unsupported or unfalsifiable claims. Agnostic atheism is the most rational position.

.....they need to think this because if we are not bitter/unhappy/etc that means people can be happy without god--OMG NO!!!!!!
...here, in this thread, they say I am bitter--yet there is NOTHING that indicates that = they are obsessed that ALL atheist are bitter/etc

Usually, we think of ignorance. For example, no evidence is good enough to show God's existence. When you ask for the evidence of no God or gods, then they say it's your claim. Next, we have atheists are usually wrong and this has been shown time and time again.

Late 14th c in regards to English -- ignorant | Origin and meaning of ignorant by Online Etymology Dictionary. Then it moved to ignoramus around 15 c.
Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

The FACT is we can not live without God. Otherwise, you are spiritually dead due to evolution.

Billions live without God

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

There was a time when humans weren't smart enough to believe in Gods. We could barely speak/communicate. We were monkey like. Isn't it funny that there was a time that we weren't smart enough to have made up gods but today we are evolving so that we are now too smart to still believe in gods.

We are becoming less superstitious.

How many people when I was growing up believed in ghosts? Lots. I bet a lot fewer people today believe in ghosts.

Holy shit!

45% of Americans believe that ghosts and demons exist

Turns out that more than four in 10 Americans believe that ghosts, demons, and other supernatural beings do exist.

More than one in five (22%) say that demons “definitely exist” while slightly more (24%) believe that they “probably exist.” The numbers are similar when Americans are asked about ghosts: 20 percent say they “definitely exist” and 25 percent say they “probably exist.”

OMG people are dumb! But this shouldn't surprise me

The vast majority of Americans (90%) believe in some kind of higher power, with 56% professing faith in God as described in the Bible and another 33% saying they believe in another type of higher power or spiritual force. Only one-in-ten Americans say they don’t believe in God or a higher power of any kind.

Ghosts do not exist, but Satan and demons do. Here is the evidence. The creation scientists just keep it to themselves (like people who have seen them, but we have trained observers who have seen them now). Satan and demons live in the second heaven or in the atmosphere. Sometimes, they come into the first atmosphere. This is all evidence that science backs up the Bible.

"OMG people are dumb! But this shouldn't surprise me"

Somehow, I think you and the atheists will start saying it's aliens when they remain unidentified :777:

I love reality

This isn't reality. Your atheist scientist, Stephen Hawking, could not figure out why we are here? Neil Degrasse Tyson thinks life is a computer program. Yet, the truth lies right in front of your nose, but you are blind. No, evolution is not reality. You have been sold a pack of lies by the atheist scientists. NASA is now trying to see if humans can live circling a dead moon. Can humans continue to live on Earth if there is an extinction event? Besides, it is more technologically difficult to colonize another planet besides ours, so it is doubtful. It may have been designed that we can only live here due to the fine tuning facts.

Last edited:

You just told a lie. Your physical body will die when your life spirit "dies." It actually changes to consciousness.

If billions "die" without God, then their consciousness will end up in the wrong part of Hades. Someplace far underground on Earth.

Ghosts do not exist, but Satan and demons do. Here is the evidence. The creation scientists just keep it to themselves (like people who have seen them, but we have trained observers who have seen them now). Satan and demons live in the second heaven or in the atmosphere. Sometimes, they come into the first atmosphere. This is all evidence that science backs up the Bible.

"OMG people are dumb! But this shouldn't surprise me"

Somehow, I think you and the atheists will start saying it's aliens when they remain unidentified :777:

I love reality

This isn't reality. Your atheist scientist, Stephen Hawking, could not figure out why we are here? Neil Degrasse Tyson thinks life is a computer program. Yet, the truth lies right in front of your nose, but you are blind. No, evolution is not reality. You have been sold a pack of lies by the atheist scientists. NASA is now trying to see if humans can live circling a dead moon. Can humans continue to live on Earth if there is an extinction event? Besides, it is more technologically difficult to colonize another planet besides ours, so it is doubtful. It may have been designed that we can only live here due to the fine tuning facts.

no proof at all = fake

Forum List

Back