Krazy Kanye West is done with "secular music", will only make gospel

He can do what he wants. Doesn't affect me one way or another. Not to mention it's his business, not mine.

Sounds like he or she is saying that there's no forgiveness in Christianity.. Otherwise Kanye is just spinning his wheels trying to break free. Christianity will give him a grip if he chooses it for all the right reasons.

Where do you get that?

• Banned
"Ye owes me 300$" - Jensen Karp (white rapper who almost made it big)

Sounds like he or she is saying that there's no forgiveness in Christianity.. Otherwise Kanye is just spinning his wheels trying to break free. Christianity will give him a grip if he chooses it for all the right reasons.

Where do you get that?
Where Agustine spoke saying in a snarky way (I took it as), "An excellent dipiction of Evangelical Christianity" is where I got it from.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Kanye West doing his Kanye Best and he won’t Kanye Rest until he finishes his Kanye Quest of freeing the minds of those who are blinded by the left!

"all that arrogance and cockiness and confidence that y'all have seen me use before, God is now using for Him" - Ye

Giano Caldwell, Pastor Darrell Scott, Pastor Mark Burns, Pastor Jamal Bryant, John James etc etc
Al Green, Wayne Cochran, soul singers turned pastors. Point?
i was counting all of Trump's black friends, actually. there's plenty of them.

Giano Caldwell, Pastor Darrell Scott, Pastor Mark Burns, Pastor Jamal Bryant, John James etc etc
Al Green, Wayne Cochran, soul singers turned pastors. Point?
i was counting all of Trump's black friends, actually. there's plenty of them.

Sure, sure, he really wins over the black vote doesn't he. And Kanye likes Don when Kanye's off his meds. How many "etc, etc" friends do you have?

Forum List

Back