what theists think of atheists

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...they think atheist are BITTER/unhappy/etc --hahahhahahh
.....they need to think this because if we are not bitter/unhappy/etc that means people can be happy without god--OMG NO!!!!!!
...here, in this thread, they say I am bitter--yet there is NOTHING that indicates that = they are obsessed that ALL atheist are bitter/etc
What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

.....they need to think this because if we are not bitter/unhappy/etc that means people can be happy without god--OMG NO!!!!!!
...here, in this thread, they say I am bitter--yet there is NOTHING that indicates that = they are obsessed that ALL atheist are bitter/etc
You think that because you’re an ignorant twit

Just this once, I agree with you.

Only the ones who show their bitterness and displeasure.

darkmatters2525 has a video inside the life of an average atheist.

I couldn't link it. The holy spirit prevented me from posting the link here. You will have to manually look it up. Here is one of his videos to help you get started.

In my experience, they have made good husbands, grandfathers, and uncles.

I'm an atheist, and I am bitter because god didn't give me the pony I asked for when I was 7.
....I didn't win the lottery ..that's why I'm bitter

I'm an atheist, and I am bitter because god didn't give me the pony I asked for when I was 7.
....I didn't win the lottery ..that's why I'm bitter
What could possibly go wrong with that retirement plan:dunno:

Atheists are just like other people, we just don’t have exactly the same beliefs as many others.....which is perfectly normal. People believe lots of different things. For myself, I believe in nothing supernatural. Deities are supernatural by definition therefore I don’t believe in them. I think there are two answers to any question. The first type of answer is that provided by using the laws of nature in scientific investigations. The other answer is, “I don’t know.” I’m comfortable with “I don’t know.”

Atheists, and theists, run the same psychological gamut as everyone else. It’s obvious that one can be happy, angry, sad, content, whatever, within the context of pretty much any belief system, or lack thereof.

We have finally evolved to a point where we no longer believe we ourselves are gods in waiting. I’m sorry if it hurts their feelings but their delusions and religions are holding us back. It’s just ignorant and we wish theists would wake up. The politicians ar3 using religion to control and manipulate them. The scientists aren’t lying. The oil companies and coal companies are.

We have finally evolved to a point where we no longer believe we ourselves are gods in waiting. I’m sorry if it hurts their feelings but their delusions and religions are holding us back. It’s just ignorant and we wish theists would wake up. The politicians ar3 using religion to control and manipulate them. The scientists aren’t lying. The oil companies and coal companies are.

athiest.jpg

That’s because atheism predicates that you are gods now.

View attachment 285637
I’d rather not be in that group pretending to believe

I find I'm no longer surprised at the anger and resentment held by christians toward non-believers. Most any expression of disinterest or disbelief in their gods will frequently result in some holy hellacious diatribes.

Okay - you are not bitter. What looks like bitterness is only frustration.

Okay - you are not bitter. What looks like bitterness is only frustration.

many laughs today on USMB..thank you

Forum List

Back