what theists think of atheists

but religion is fake

That's wrong. But no one forces you to live with the progress, which had started once when hunterers and gatherers made the first temple of mankind at Göbekli Tepe and created in this way not only a totally new lifestyle - including this, what we call today culture and civilisation. And if I think about in the moment: the less people believe in god - as well in quality and quantity - the more culture and civilisation seems to break down.

you mean there is a sky fairy?? a superhuman power???!

If you call god a sky fairy - a nice idea - and your idea human beings have power is very amsusing.

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/
  1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods
...people used to worship comets/etc because they were ignorant of the Universe
...there is no superhuman power = fake

The word "superman" makes absolutelly no sense in this context. God is not an alien nor a kind of superhero. You use your form to think for things, which you don't [like to] understand. Religion is by the way the rebound in god. And god is our creator, our father.

Here you can see a superhuman power in action:

explain what is god, then

That's wrong. But no one forces you to live with the progress, which had started once when hunterers and gatherers made the first temple of mankind at Göbekli Tepe and created in this way not only a totally new lifestyle - including this, what we call today culture and civilisation. And if I think about in the moment: the less people believe in god - as well in quality and quantity - the more culture and civilisation seems to break down.

If you call god a sky fairy - a nice idea - and your idea human beings have power is very amsusing.

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/
  1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods

The word "superman" makes absolutelly no sense in this context. God is not an alien nor a kind of superhero. You use your form to think for things, which you don't [like to] understand. Religion is by the way the rebound in god. And god is our creator, our father.

Consciousness without form. Capable of creating the material world.

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

I.E., special magic for special little boys who believe in magic.

Religion is about living. Not dying.

Reality is stranger than you can possibly imagine.
I agree. I was watching how the universe works. Would you believe there’s another planet in our solar system we don’t know about that’s 10 times bigger than earth? We haven’t discovered it yet but I have faith in the science. It’s so far out we haven’t found it yet but stay tuned.

And the most amazing things in our solar system are dwarf planets out by Pluto.

I love reality

After "the logic" showed you there has to be a mass you believe in a planet - but this believe is able to be wrong. What about if you will find a piece of dark matter or a little black hole? What about to find a mistake in the methods of measurement or an anomaly of space itselve or ... or ... or ... ? But whatever will happen, you will believe that it exist laws, which will show you the reason for this mass. And you are really sure you are not influenced from the Christian religion?

Pluto and Charon seem to be by the way a double planet. The only other double planet are the earth and the moon within the solar system.
Sure they could be wrong.

Who could be wrong? What are you suddenly speaking about? ... Oh yes - your example and my interpretation ... - yes - perhaps it is not a planet, what they "see". That's why phycisists will have to ask their god with the name "the experiment" or the other one with the name "observation" and have also to ask their biggest god "mathematics" (a pure spiritual being by the way) for the allowness how to be able think.

But right now I have faith and unlike religion I'm ok with being wrong and changing my beliefs.

So today you believe in atheism and tomorrow in a-atheism?

I'm actually an agnostic atheist.

You are an atheist. Agnosticism has nothing to do with your atheism.

The existence and non-existence of a god are not equally probable outcomes.

?

The majority of things we can possibly imagine do not exist.

Depends how to see it. In case a multiverse exists: contains it a universe without mathematics ("spirituality")? Exists in this universe natural laws (= a logical behavior of energy and matter)?

Thus, belief is not as valid a position as skepticism

Okay: You don't believe in your wife - you are sceptic: Happy divorce - on real reasons or on self fulfilling reasons is another problem.

when dealing with unsupported or unfalsifiable claims. Agnostic atheism is the most rational position.

No. Agnosticism is the philosophy, which finds out that no one is able to know god with the might of the own thoughts. Specially it is impossible for an agnostic philosopher to say whether god on its own exists or not - and so it is also impossible to say whether god exists for us or not. Then come some propagandistst of nonsense (Your video is part of the nonsense that some atheists believe not to believe). Agnosticism is not the same as atheism. That's just simple bullshit - nothing else - also when Nobel price winners like Richard Dawkins say such a nonsense. You believe in atheism - that's all. And this would be in general not a big problem, if not many atheists would always be convinced the only state religion, which is possible, ís atheism. In Germany we had two modern unchristian regimes - the Nazis and the Commies. Both were a titanic disaster.

Christians don't believe in a god or in gods. We believe in god. Specially we do not believe science is god - or in the idea empirism is god - or philosophy at all is god and so on and so on. Not even money is god, although it is the most mighty god (and delusion) on this planet. Your propaganda video is worthless. Atheism is not god too.

Last edited:
Criminal and Nazi: You will go to hell. That's inevitable. Your hate will kill you.
The out of arguments "democrat" shouts: Nazi, Nazi.

You are without any doubt a criminal Nazi, who broke in the last two conversations German laws, when you spoke with me. You are a preacher of hate, a potential attacker too, who likes to revenche what the world had done him good. Because you are thankful for your life, you decided to be a terrorist. Leave your wrong way, ignorant. That's your only chance. Comprende?
Putting a bullet in your pig head is counter-terrorism.

I know how amusing are Nazis - you are not an exception.

Very funny...

Indeed it is, "gentleman", on your way to hang yourselve.

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

Ask my father, he knows everything. Not so I.

But I would say not only here, but here too, is god at home:

Last edited:
...they think atheist are BITTER/unhappy/etc --hahahhahahh
.....they need to think this because if we are not bitter/unhappy/etc that means people can be happy without god--OMG NO!!!!!!
...here, in this thread, they say I am bitter--yet there is NOTHING that indicates that = they are obsessed that ALL atheist are bitter/etc
What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

Usually, we think of ignorance. For example, no evidence is good enough to show God's existence. When you ask for the evidence of no God or gods, then they say it's your claim. Next, we have atheists are usually wrong and this has been shown time and time again.

Late 14th c in regards to English -- ignorant | Origin and meaning of ignorant by Online Etymology Dictionary. Then it moved to ignoramus around 15 c.
Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory

The FACT is we can not live without God. Otherwise, you are spiritually dead due to evolution.

Billions live without God

More than 50% of the world population are Christians and Muslims. And when you had said "billions live without spirituality" - and you add Buddhists, Hinduists, Taoists, Tengrists, Confucianists, Shamanists, Zoroatrists and other religions and/or religious ideologies ... and if you add also simple rituals as for exampe to knock three timee on a piece of wood - (toi, toi,toi - hopefully it works, keep the finger's crossed) or you add to knock three times on a door by saying "Sheldon! Sheldon! Sheldon" then I fear your sentence will be more true by saying: "One of billions lives without god" - and I fear even this is totally wrong. One of billions or millions is perhaps indeed a godless monster - but indeed never anyone or anything exists against the love of god. I fear if god "forgets" someone or something, then will happen something, what we are never able to see or to know too. It disappears - and never it had existed - and never it will exist. Challenging idea - isn't it? How to find this out?

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

ok--thank you--that's all I needed.....case closed

45% of Americans believe that ghosts and demons exist

Ghosts do not exist, but Satan and demons do. Here is the evidence. The creation scientists just keep it to themselves (like people who have seen them, but we have trained observers who have seen them now). Satan and demons live in the second heaven or in the atmosphere. Sometimes, they come into the first atmosphere. This is all evidence that science backs up the Bible.

"OMG people are dumb! But this shouldn't surprise me"

Somehow, I think you and the atheists will start saying it's aliens when they remain unidentified :777:

I agree. I was watching how the universe works. Would you believe there’s another planet in our solar system we don’t know about that’s 10 times bigger than earth? We haven’t discovered it yet but I have faith in the science. It’s so far out we haven’t found it yet but stay tuned.

I love reality

This isn't reality. Your atheist scientist, Stephen Hawking, could not figure out why we are here? Neil Degrasse Tyson thinks life is a computer program. Yet, the truth lies right in front of your nose, but you are blind. No, evolution is not reality. You have been sold a pack of lies by the atheist scientists. NASA is now trying to see if humans can live circling a dead moon. Can humans continue to live on Earth if there is an extinction event? Besides, it is more technologically difficult to colonize another planet besides ours, so it is doubtful. It may have been designed that we can only live here due to the fine tuning facts.

You’re insane, and I love it

... You just told a fairy tale

Good that you had remembered me to install a little entrance door for little dwarfs (Wichtel) on our house. Soon will be November - the month of death - and then Christmas is not far any longer ... I love Christmas, the birth of one of the most important prophets of the Islam.

Last edited:
re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

Prove it.

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

ok--thank you--that's all I needed.....case closed

Everything is information. What better thing to create information than consciousness?

re·li·gion
/rəˈlijən/

The answer to the origin question says otherwise.

45% of Americans believe that ghosts and demons exist

Ghosts do not exist, but Satan and demons do. Here is the evidence. The creation scientists just keep it to themselves (like people who have seen them, but we have trained observers who have seen them now). Satan and demons live in the second heaven or in the atmosphere. Sometimes, they come into the first atmosphere. This is all evidence that science backs up the Bible.

"OMG people are dumb! But this shouldn't surprise me"

Somehow, I think you and the atheists will start saying it's aliens when they remain unidentified :777:

I love reality

This isn't reality. Your atheist scientist, Stephen Hawking, could not figure out why we are here? Neil Degrasse Tyson thinks life is a computer program. Yet, the truth lies right in front of your nose, but you are blind. No, evolution is not reality. You have been sold a pack of lies by the atheist scientists. NASA is now trying to see if humans can live circling a dead moon. Can humans continue to live on Earth if there is an extinction event? Besides, it is more technologically difficult to colonize another planet besides ours, so it is doubtful. It may have been designed that we can only live here due to the fine tuning facts.

You’re insane, and I love it

No. What I am saying these UFO/UAP will remain unidentified. Right now, the governments are calling for security against them. Isn't that what we grew up on with sci-fi movies? Since these are trained observers and their video has leaked, then the governments will have to take news of them seriously now. If they are aliens, which you are already formulating in your mind, then we should find physical evidence for them and their existence. Obama's NASA pick wanted to explore Mars for aliens!

Finally, isn't that the story that atheists and their scientists have be saying all along? I remember growing up and reading what Carl Sagan believed, but he would not treat reports of UFOs seriously unless it was a trained observer. It took this long, but here it is.

This will be you and the atheists in 3, 2, 1...

th

So, let's not quibble about dwarf planets and Pluto (there's already another forum for it). The next battleground will be aliens. The media will brainwash you into thinking its aliens and suddenly it's fake science.

The out of arguments "democrat" shouts: Nazi, Nazi.

You are without any doubt a criminal Nazi, who broke in the last two conversations German laws, when you spoke with me. You are a preacher of hate, a potential attacker too, who likes to revenche what the world had done him good. Because you are thankful for your life, you decided to be a terrorist. Leave your wrong way, ignorant. That's your only chance. Comprende?
Putting a bullet in your pig head is counter-terrorism.

I know how amusing are Nazis - you are not an exception.

Very funny...

Indeed it is, "gentleman", on your way to hang yourselve.

Hey, Nazijäger, the witchhunt´s done and the culprits burn to death in the public in the flames of purification.

I love reality

After "the logic" showed you there has to be a mass you believe in a planet - but this believe is able to be wrong. What about if you will find a piece of dark matter or a little black hole? What about to find a mistake in the methods of measurement or an anomaly of space itselve or ... or ... or ... ? But whatever will happen, you will believe that it exist laws, which will show you the reason for this mass. And you are really sure you are not influenced from the Christian religion?

Pluto and Charon seem to be by the way a double planet. The only other double planet are the earth and the moon within the solar system.
Sure they could be wrong.

Who could be wrong? What are you suddenly speaking about? ... Oh yes - your example and my interpretation ... - yes - perhaps it is not a planet, what they "see". That's why phycisists will have to ask their god with the name "the experiment" or the other one with the name "observation" and have also to ask their biggest god "mathematics" (a pure spiritual being by the way) for the allowness how to be able think.

But right now I have faith and unlike religion I'm ok with being wrong and changing my beliefs.

So today you believe in atheism and tomorrow in a-atheism?

I'm actually an agnostic atheist.

You are an atheist. Agnosticism has nothing to do with your atheism.

The existence and non-existence of a god are not equally probable outcomes.

?

The majority of things we can possibly imagine do not exist.

Depends how to see it. In case a multiverse exists: contains it a universe without mathematics ("spirituality")? Exists in this universe natural laws (= a logical behavior of energy and matter)?

Thus, belief is not as valid a position as skepticism

Okay: You don't believe in your wife - you are sceptic: Happy divorce - on real reasons or on self fulfilling reasons is another problem.

when dealing with unsupported or unfalsifiable claims. Agnostic atheism is the most rational position.

No. Agnosticism is the philosophy, which finds out that no one is able to know god with the might of the own thoughts. Specially it is impossible for an agnostic philosopher to say whether god on its own exists or not - and so it is also impossible to say whether god exists for us or not. Then come some propagandistst of nonsense (Your video is part of the nonsense that some atheists believe not to believe). Agnosticism is not the same as atheism. That's just simple bullshit - nothing else - also when Nobel price winners like Richard Dawkins say such a nonsense. You believe in atheism - that's all. And this would be in general not a big problem, if not many atheists would always be convinced the only state religion, which is possible, ís atheism. In Germany we had two modern unchristian regimes - the Nazis and the Commies. Both were a titanic disaster.

Christians don't believe in a god or in gods. We believe in god. Specially we do not believe science is god - or in the idea empirism is god - or philosophy at all is god and so on and so on. Not even money is god, although it is the most mighty god (and delusion) on this planet. Your propaganda video is worthless. Atheism is not god too.

actually, there are no atheists since there is not a god/or gods

Since the beginning of man there have been atheists. And since that beginning they have always been a small minority.

Wrong. Atheists are usually wrong. Atheists have no evidence of no Christian God. Otherwise, evolutionists would have demonstrated via the scientific method to everyone how life comes from non-life, humans came from monkeys, birds from dinosaurs, and the rest of evolution is true and we'd all agree. Religion may go away eventually. I don't know.

Instead, we continue to argue while the Bible has stated everyone, i.e. all who died past, present, and future, will be convinced once Jesus returns a second time to battle evil and hold final judgement.

Wrong. Atheists are usually wrong. Atheists have no evidence of no Christian God. Otherwise, evolutionists would have demonstrated via the scientific method to everyone how life comes from non-life, humans came from monkeys, birds from dinosaurs, and the rest of evolution is true and we'd all agree. Religion may go away eventually. I don't know.

Instead, we continue to argue while the Bible has stated everyone, i.e. all who died past, present, and future, will be convinced once Jesus returns a second time to battle evil and hold final judgement.

There is abundant evidence of no Christians gods. Religious extremists are typically wrong and have no evidence to refute the evidence for no gods.

Talking snakes, a flat earth, magic, supernaturalism are just absurdities.

Forum List

Back