What the FUCK is wrong with people today !!! Man drowns while teens laugh

This makes me angry as hell.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope all of them rot in hell or worse! Karma....PLEASE PLEASE do your thing.

Teens filmed, mocked and laughed while man slowly drowned

This will certainly do nothing to help race relations in this country.
I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.
I certainly would have if I had been there.

The teens should be shot....er....um......charged with something.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.

The teens should be shot....er....um......charged with something.
The parents should be ashamed raising these kids to be this way but no they should not be charged with anything.

Anyone who looks like this POS is lost to humanity regardless of race...
1500585655279.jpg

They're self-segregating blacks. That means most if not all present are missing a parent, usually a father. That is what creates this culture.
They are conspicuously referred to in this story as teens even though their dialect betrays the fact that they identify as black first.
Had a cop shot at even one of them, the story would most certainly suddenly have been about black teens.
More left wing media hypocrisy.

What did you expect the teens to do? ...... :dunno:

It's a known fact that the vast majority of black people can't swim.

Ask any one who went to basic training in the Navy, most of the black recruits couldn't swim a lick and had to be taught how to swim.

Ever seen a black navy SEAL? ...... :cool:

I was in basic training in '63. Out of a company of 80, there were a few who couldn't swim. I don't recollect any of the non swimmers being black

Last edited:
Blacks

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Fuck You!!!... a man lost his life because some teenagers have grown up in a world where human life has lost it's value for some and they only thing your weak ass can contribute is your usual ignorant attempt at making it a racial issue.
Why do you think people of all colors look at people like you with loathing and contempt???

Conservative America........the land of personal responsibility. Our youth get it honestly.

Oh baloney, it's obvious these punks were products of demoquacks.

Kids need to be beaten doing shit like that.

Matthew Wayne "Matt" Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998) was an American student at the University of Wyoming who was beaten, tortured, and left to die near Laramie on the night of October 6, 1998. Six days later, he died from severe head injuries at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado.
The products of conservative "values."
McKinney and Henderson decided to give Shepard a ride home.[10][11] They subsequently drove the car to a remote, rural area, and proceeded to rob, pistol-whip, and torture Shepard, tie him to a fence, and leave him to die. Media reports often contained the graphic account of the pistol-whipping and his fractured skull. It was reported that Shepard was beaten so brutally that his face was completely covered in blood, except where it had been partially washed clean by his tears.[12][13] Both of the assailants' girlfriends testified that neither McKinney nor Henderson was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the attack.[14][15] McKinney and Henderson testified in court that they discovered Shepard's address and intended to steal from his home as well.

Shepard had suffered fractures to the back of his head and in front of his right ear. He experienced severe brainstem damage, which affected his body's ability to regulate his heart rate, body temperature, and other vital functions. There were also about a dozen small lacerations around his head, face, and neck. His injuries were deemed too severe for doctors to operate on him. Shepard never regained consciousness and remained on full life support. While he lay in intensive care and in the days following the attack, candlelight vigils were held around the world.[22][23][24]

Shepard was pronounced dead six days after the attack at 12:53 a.m. on October 12, 1998, at Poudre Valley Hospital, in Fort Collins, Colorado.[25][26][27][28] He was 21 years old

THE PRODUCT OF CONSERVATIVE VALUES AND RELIGIOUS BENT...

Fuck You!!!... a man lost his life because some teenagers have grown up in a world where human life has lost it's value for some and they only thing your weak ass can contribute is your usual ignorant attempt at making it a racial issue.

Holy toledo I just read the article and want to bazooka barf. Isn't there any law that could charge them...I'm thinking depraved indifference?

They should all go to prison! Hell with them. If not, they should get their legs broken and thrown in a river. I cant believe that shit.

What did you expect the teens to do? ...... :dunno:

It's a known fact that the vast majority of black people can't swim.

Ask any one who went to basic training in the Navy, most of the black recruits couldn't swim a lick and had to be taught how to swim.

Ever seen a black navy SEAL? ...... :cool:
YOU ARE THE STUPID KIND OF RACIST, AREN'T YOU???

I guess this Black Navy guy could swim better than you ever will...huh???

250px-Carl_Brashear_-_navy_photo_-_01.jpg

Brashear enlisted in the U.S. Navy on February 25th, 1948, shortly after the Navy had been desegregated by U.S. President Harry S. Truman. He graduated from the U.S. Navy Diving & Salvage School in 1954, becoming the first African-American to attend and graduate from the Diving & Salvage School and the first African-American U.S. Navy Diver.[1]

While attending diving school in Bayonne, New Jersey, Brashear faced hostility and racism. He found notes on his bunk saying, "We're going to drown you today, ******!" and "We don't want any ****** divers." Brashear received encouragement to finish from Boatswain's Mate First Class Rutherford, and graduated 16 out of 17.

OR THIS GUY

KevinAHouston.jpg

Born to be a Navy SEAL in San Jose, Team 6 member dies in Afghanistan crash
Houston was born to be a member of the military’s most elite squad, overcoming a series of hurdles that would have made a lesser man falter, his friends and family recalled Monday. On Saturday morning, the San Jose native was one of 30 American troops who died after a U.S. helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan, the single largest loss of American life in the 10-year-old war.

So you posted a video and that's supposed to make you less of a pile of shit???...lol.

How do you know they were all white? Sounds to me like the group was mixed race from the audio

How do you know they were all white? Sounds to me like the group was mixed race from the audio
What audio? I looked all over that link and found nothing to click on.

Pretty sick. I blame liberal progressives. They've devalued life to the point that these ignorant fools watched a man die rather than help. They were probably high as kites too.....
Funny thing is, you think you are God's gift to humans..

Selfish indifference. Humans don't value other humans ... but hurt a dog and watch out

Forum List

Back