What the FUCK is wrong with people today !!! Man drowns while teens laugh

What the FUCK is wrong with people today !!! Man drowns while teens laugh

Teens are taught by their parents. Their parents, if one is to judge by what one observes in the commentary here on USMB, likely have no better sense than to construe as funny things that are not at all funny. It's another illustration of the multifaceted mental malaise besetting the U.S.

When a nation is pervaded by individuals who has no sense of responsibility for their own actions, callousness like that is to be expected. In the past 24 hours, two widely recognized individuals explicitly or tacitly, rather than "owning" the fact that their choices put them in the position in which they find themselves, they chose to blame their circumstances on the actions and choices of others. Short of one's on pain of death or infirmity being compelled to take a given action, one has only oneself to praise or blame for everything good and bad in one's life.
Xelor, you have nailed it. These kids are unforgivable, a sign of inhumanity towards others. Here's another arm of the same IMHO. Read the tweeted comments...and cry for America.
John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump, Alt-Right Claims

This makes me angry as hell.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope all of them rot in hell or worse! Karma....PLEASE PLEASE do your thing.

Teens filmed, mocked and laughed while man slowly drowned

This will certainly do nothing to help race relations in this country.
I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.
I certainly would have if I had been there.
Conservative America........the land of personal responsibility. Our youth get it honestly.

Oh baloney, it's obvious these punks were products of demoquacks.

Kids need to be beaten doing shit like that.

Matthew Wayne "Matt" Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998) was an American student at the University of Wyoming who was beaten, tortured, and left to die near Laramie on the night of October 6, 1998. Six days later, he died from severe head injuries at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado.
The products of conservative "values."
McKinney and Henderson decided to give Shepard a ride home.[10][11] They subsequently drove the car to a remote, rural area, and proceeded to rob, pistol-whip, and torture Shepard, tie him to a fence, and leave him to die. Media reports often contained the graphic account of the pistol-whipping and his fractured skull. It was reported that Shepard was beaten so brutally that his face was completely covered in blood, except where it had been partially washed clean by his tears.[12][13] Both of the assailants' girlfriends testified that neither McKinney nor Henderson was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the attack.[14][15] McKinney and Henderson testified in court that they discovered Shepard's address and intended to steal from his home as well.

Shepard had suffered fractures to the back of his head and in front of his right ear. He experienced severe brainstem damage, which affected his body's ability to regulate his heart rate, body temperature, and other vital functions. There were also about a dozen small lacerations around his head, face, and neck. His injuries were deemed too severe for doctors to operate on him. Shepard never regained consciousness and remained on full life support. While he lay in intensive care and in the days following the attack, candlelight vigils were held around the world.[22][23][24]

Shepard was pronounced dead six days after the attack at 12:53 a.m. on October 12, 1998, at Poudre Valley Hospital, in Fort Collins, Colorado.[25][26][27][28] He was 21 years old

THE PRODUCT OF CONSERVATIVE VALUES AND RELIGIOUS BENT...
Conservative values? Religious bent? How about yet MORE drug use. The two cases, both cruelty stemming from drug use. Just harmless drug use. Although in Shepard's case he was a drug dealer cheating the wrong customers.

New Details Emerge in Matthew Shepard Murder

What the fuck is wrong with people that they could stand by and laugh as this man drowned?
I don't care if the person is black OR white OR yellow OR pink. This is a disgusting example of people today.

I hope black people understand that there are some sick white people but most whites would have helped him.
Sadly, this generation of young black youth, are all products of being raised by people who simply couldn't nurture enough, hug enough or reassure enough and as a result, we nothing but angry, frustrated, emotionless human beings who'd shoot you through the head if you looked at them the wrong way....this is what happens in our society, when we failed to address the crack epidemic back in the day, unlike the meth crisis which is being addressed....gee I wonder why?

Conservative America........the land of personal responsibility. Our youth get it honestly.

Oh baloney, it's obvious these punks were products of demoquacks.

Kids need to be beaten doing shit like that.

Matthew Wayne "Matt" Shepard (December 1, 1976 – October 12, 1998) was an American student at the University of Wyoming who was beaten, tortured, and left to die near Laramie on the night of October 6, 1998. Six days later, he died from severe head injuries at Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado.
The products of conservative "values."
McKinney and Henderson decided to give Shepard a ride home.[10][11] They subsequently drove the car to a remote, rural area, and proceeded to rob, pistol-whip, and torture Shepard, tie him to a fence, and leave him to die. Media reports often contained the graphic account of the pistol-whipping and his fractured skull. It was reported that Shepard was beaten so brutally that his face was completely covered in blood, except where it had been partially washed clean by his tears.[12][13] Both of the assailants' girlfriends testified that neither McKinney nor Henderson was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the attack.[14][15] McKinney and Henderson testified in court that they discovered Shepard's address and intended to steal from his home as well.

Shepard had suffered fractures to the back of his head and in front of his right ear. He experienced severe brainstem damage, which affected his body's ability to regulate his heart rate, body temperature, and other vital functions. There were also about a dozen small lacerations around his head, face, and neck. His injuries were deemed too severe for doctors to operate on him. Shepard never regained consciousness and remained on full life support. While he lay in intensive care and in the days following the attack, candlelight vigils were held around the world.[22][23][24]

Shepard was pronounced dead six days after the attack at 12:53 a.m. on October 12, 1998, at Poudre Valley Hospital, in Fort Collins, Colorado.[25][26][27][28] He was 21 years old

THE PRODUCT OF CONSERVATIVE VALUES AND RELIGIOUS BENT...

Shepard was a homosexual druggie, killed over drugs.

I'd use another example if I were you

What did you expect the teens to do? ...... :dunno:

It's a known fact that the vast majority of black people can't swim.

Ask any one who went to basic training in the Navy, most of the black recruits couldn't swim a lick and had to be taught how to swim.

Ever seen a black navy SEAL? ...... :cool:
Yeah when I was in the infantry back in the early 80s and late 70s, very few of the black soldiers could swim, maybe one in 5 could.

Odds are that these young people felt that they could not help the man, and I have to wonder, how that disabled man got so far into the lake with his clothes all still on.

It seems that we are missing most of the context here, though nothing justifies ridiculing a drowning man.

Prayers go out for all of them to become more fully human.

Sadly, this generation of young black youth, are all products of being raised by people who simply couldn't nurture enough, hug enough or reassure enough and as a result, we nothing but angry, frustrated, emotionless human beings who'd shoot you through the head if you looked at them the wrong way....this is what happens in our society, when we failed to address the crack epidemic back in the day, unlike the meth crisis which is being addressed....gee I wonder why?
Just think how bad the blacks would be without Whites trying to civilize them

Just think how bad the blacks would be without Whites trying to civilize them
tiggered is looking at the environmental causes, while you Tank, look at genetic causes.

Tiggered wins this one.

Republicans want to take away healthcare for millions of Americans. This is just a little more immediate. But it's pretty much the same thing.

What did you expect the teens to do? ...... :dunno:

It's a known fact that the vast majority of black people can't swim.

Ask any one who went to basic training in the Navy, most of the black recruits couldn't swim a lick and had to be taught how to swim.

Ever seen a black navy SEAL? ...... :cool:
Oh you f*cking liar. No one who can't swim is going to sign up to become a Navy Seal. Most right wingers seem to be like you. Racists and liars.

Forum List

Back