What religion were our founding fathers worshipping?

You're attempt to misunderstand simple English is quite amusing! :lol:
Misunderstand what? The definition of Deism which does not say that God cannot intervene in His creation, or that He doesn't care about his creation?

Or did I misunderstand your assertion that Deists believe that God cannot intervene in His creation, or that He doesn't care about his creation?

In both cases I'm absolutely clear on the English.

You just fucking wrong.

Misunderstand what? The definition of Deism which does not say that God cannot intervene in His creation, or that He doesn't care about his creation?

Or did I misunderstand your assertion that Deists believe that God cannot intervene in His creation, or that He doesn't care about his creation?

In both cases I'm absolutely clear on the English.

You [sic] just fucking wrong.
Interesting tactic: deny the dictionary definition, put forth your own that reinforces the dictionary definition, claim victory, get called on it, repeat. Amusing, but I did expect better from the Great LOki. :lol:

Interesting tactic: deny the dictionary definition, put forth your own that reinforces the dictionary definition, claim victory, get called on it, repeat. Amusing, but I did expect better from the Great LOki. :lol:
Interesting tactic: make shit up!

I expected nothing else from you, Glockmail.

Like I said 10 pages ago... Glock FAILS like a fucking hindenberg landing.

i dont.

I guess it takes a specific denominational affiliation to "read between the lines" now?

Yea them lungs ain"t pink or pretty. They are black and dying from all the smog we breathe in.

2nd hand smoke does nothing compared to the constant breathing of Smog.

Forum List

Back