What's wrong with this guy? Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Those who reject God have absolutely nothing to be thankful for, empty lives, lost souls.

Our Founding Fathers established our nation in such manner that the government was prohibited from establishing a state recognized religion. This was the result of the persecution of faiths by King George and the Church of England; and was the reason many immigrated to this country, prior to the Revolution.

Some have tried to claim that our Constitution is a "secular" document. It is not. The U.S. Constitution was written to give the American people the greatest amount of freedom to pursue and exercise their God-given rights; at the same time the American people had to choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. The Founding Fathers cautioned that should the time come, when Americans did not choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God, that America would no longer be a free nation. We are living the reality of the warning of our Founding Fathers.

“We have staked the whole future of our new nation, not upon the power of government; far from it. We have staked the future of all our political constitutions upon the capacity of each of ourselves to govern ourselves according to the moral principles of the Ten Commandments.” ~ James Madison

Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people; it is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. ~ John Adams

Those who reject God have absolutely nothing to be thankful for, empty lives, lost souls.

Our Founding Fathers established our nation in such manner that the government was prohibited from establishing a state recognized religion. This was the result of the persecution of faiths by King George and the Church of England; and was the reason many immigrated to this country, prior to the Revolution.

Some have tried to claim that our Constitution is a "secular" document. It is not. The U.S. Constitution was written to give the American people the greatest amount of freedom to pursue and exercise their God-given rights; at the same time the American people had to choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. The Founding Fathers cautioned that should the time come, when Americans did not choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God, that America would no longer be a free nation. We are living the reality of the warning of our Founding Fathers.

Thanksgiving is not and has never been a "faith based" holiday. It is and always has been a completely secular holiday - celebrated all by all faiths, all races, and all religions. A day to give Thanks for the harvest, your family, your nation and your life. Who you thank and what you're grateful for are up to you.

Joseph Campbell Quotes; Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.

Thanksgiving is not and has never been a "faith based" holiday. It is and always has been a completely secular holiday - celebrated all by all faiths, all races, and all religions. A day to give Thanks for the harvest, your family, your nation and your life. Who you thank and what you're grateful for are up to you.
It should never be segregated from the world community.

A) You don't have Thanksgiving, you fuckin' Canuck.

B) Yes, Thanksgiving is giving thanks to God and it was established as a national (not your nation) holiday as such.

It should never be segregated from the world community.

The secular universal nature of Thanksgiving is what makes it special. You don't have to "believe" in anything to fully participate. Canadian Thanksgiving is the 2nd Monday in October - when the leaves are at their peak, but its still warm enough to be outside.

The secular universal nature of Thanksgiving is what makes it special. You don't have to "believe" in anything to fully participate. Canadian Thanksgiving is the 2nd Monday in October - when the leaves are at their peak, but its still warm enough to be outside.
I have seen people from all over the world in the USA enjoying the holiday because it is not concentric to a single ideology to overshadow the event.

A) You don't have Thanksgiving, you fuckin' Canuck.

B) Yes, Thanksgiving is giving thanks to God and it was established as a national (not your nation) holiday as such.

Do you never google anything before posting things you know nothing about.

Thanksgiving in Canada is the 2nd Monday in October. We celebrate Thanksgiving exactly the same way you do. We even draw Pilgrims first Thanksgiving at school.

I made the cranberries. My daughter bought the turkey, and I cooked it. She also brought the pumpkin pie. My grandkids made construction paper turkeys and Pilgrim hats.

No matter how hard people try, they can't remove God from anything.

He created the world and everything in it.

And this country was founded (in part) on the belief in God, whether people like it or not.

1700800731040.png

The settlers introduced God to the native tribes... thanksgiving is being thankful to God for the Harvest... and they gave thanks to God for said Harvest as they feasted...

Thanksgiving in Canada is the 2nd Monday in October. We celebrate Thanksgiving exactly the same way you do. We even draw Pilgrims first Thanksgiving at school.

I made the cranberries. My daughter bought the turkey, and I cooked it. She also brought the pumpkin pie. My grandkids made construction paper turkeys and Pilgrim hats.
Which is not this Thursday here today, commie Canuck dumbass.

What pilgrims were even in Canada? It was Loyalists and Tories that started Canada.

Religious people really can't leave anything alone. Always has to be about them and their flying spaghetti monster in the clouds, ah well... at least participation is constantly decreasing.

As was written in the Bible thousands of years ago.

Go figure.

Matthew 7:14​

“Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”

Are you ever not a lying sack of shit moron, Vermin?

Get a load of the KKKanadian Simp trying to tell America what Thanksgiving is all about.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
This theme carried through the centuries, with presidents honoring God in their Thanksgiving proclamations. George Washington implored all Americans to acknowledge God’s “providence,” and to “unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations.”

On Nov. 28, 1861, Lincoln declared that all government offices would be closed on Thanksgiving Day, writing in his proclamation, “No human counsel hath devised nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great things…I do, therefore, invite my fellow citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens.”

Former President Donald Trump proclaimed in his 2020 Thanksgiving address, “On Thanksgiving Day, we thank God for the abundant blessings in our lives…I encourage all Americans to gather, in homes and places of worship, to offer a prayer of thanks to God for our many blessings.”

While some president’s speeches may have been more devout than others over the years, Biden is the first president to delete God from his Thanksgiving proclamation altogether.

In his proclamation, Biden declared, “This Thanksgiving, we are grateful for our Nation and the incredible soul of America.”

Former President Donald Trump proclaimed in his 2020 Thanksgiving address, “On Thanksgiving Day, we thank God for the abundant blessings in our lives…I encourage all Americans to gather, in homes and places of worship, to offer a prayer of thanks to God for our many blessings.”

Nobody cares about your thanksgiving, Vermin.

American Presidents address the American Thanksgiving holiday, Halfwit. We don’t give a shit WTF you heathens celebrate in KKKanada.

Forum List

Back